Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My daughter has one and LOVES it. She says it is worth every dime. I will get one as I get more active

Yes, I bought one about 6 weeks ago just to track my steps. It keeps me focused on number of steps and keeps me parking far away from buildings to get more steps in.

Good luck!

I love it because it keeps me honest...I link it to my fitness pal and track calories, Protein, carbs and water-fitbit syncs with it to get calories burned from exercise.

LOVE mine!!!! I have a Zip, and have been using it for just over a year. Several family members also have them & as a way to help me stay motivated we have "competitions" each week/weekend. It makes me look at my steps often throughout the day and always try to push that little bit more. Last night I was 28 steps shy of my 10,000 for the day, so I did laps around our bedroom until I hit my goal! It really is worth it, especially considering I have the "cheap" one that doesn't have any of the bells and whistles on it.

I have the Charge HR model and love it!

I have the Charge HR, as well. I upgraded from the Flex, because I was tired of wearing the Flex + a watch! I love that it shows the time, my steps, I can see who is calling by looking at my wrist (LOL), shows stairs climbed, my heart rate, and more. It even automatically monitors my sleep.

What's cool about apps like this, is there are so many entities out there that WANT you to get healthy. I auto-sync with LoseIt! of course, but I also have it sync'd with Walgreens. It works with their rewards program - the more steps I take, the more rewards points I get back, which yes, turns into cash! So love it!

I have the Charge HR, as well. I upgraded from the Flex, because I was tired of wearing the Flex + a watch! I love that it shows the time, my steps, I can see who is calling by looking at my wrist (LOL), shows stairs climbed, my heart rate, and more. It even automatically monitors my sleep.

What's cool about apps like this, is there are so many entities out there that WANT you to get healthy. I auto-sync with LoseIt! of course, but I also have it sync'd with Walgreens. It works with their rewards program - the more steps I take, the more rewards points I get back, which yes, turns into cash! So love it!

I also have the fitbit hr, and have had it for over a year(I was one of those that HAD to have it when it came out). I never knew about the walgreens thing! Thank you for posting!!!!

I love mine! Its a great motivator to get active! Especially if you have friends and you work to out do them in steps! I also love seeing how my walking burns so many calories. In short, its great if you really want to get moving.

I have the charge HR as well. I love challenging friends and family each week to see who has the most steps, it keeps me motivated! I can't tell you how many times I've taken laps around my house just to get those last few hundred steps to 10,000 lol!

I like mine too. Simple way to see where I am during the day. And I agree, challenging friends keeps me motivated.

Has anyone else noticed though, that it's not very accurate if you're walking on a treadmill? I'm guessing maybe since my arms don't move like they would if I was just walking (I'm clumsy so I hold on). That would be my only complaint.

Another advocate of the Fitbit, I've got the charge HR too, I'm still quite early on my journey but using it and the app really focus me on what I'm doing. The sleep function is quite interesting too

I have the Fitbit One and love it just to keep track of how many steps I take daily. I've had it 8 months now and still clip it on every day.

I have a fit bit one and I love it. I only take it off to shower and charge it. I have it synched to Myfitnesspal. It keeps me active and in touch with my friends and family that are also Fitbit users. I also have their scale which I like as well!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Aunty Mamo

Iʻm roughly 6 weeks post-op this morning and have begun to feel like a normal human, with a normal human body again. I started introducing solid foods and pill forms of medications/supplements a couple of weeks ago and it's really amazing to eat meals with my family again, despite the fact that my portions are so much smaller than theirs. 
      I live on the island of Oʻahu and spend a lot of time in the water- for exercise, for play,  and for spiritual & mental health. The day I had my month out appointment with my surgeon, I packed all my gear in my truck, anticipating his permission to get back in the ocean. The minute I walked out of that hospital I drove straight to the shore and got in that water. Hallelujah! My appointment was at 10 am. I didn't get home until after 5 pm. 
      I'm down 31 pounds since the day of surgery and 47 since my pre-op diet began, with that typical week long stall occurring at three weeks. I'm really starting to see some changes lately- some of my clothing is too big, some fits again. The most drastic changes I notice however are in my face. I've also noticed my endurance and flexibility increasing. I was really starting to be held up physically, and I'm so grateful that I'm seeing that turn around in such short order. 
      My general disposition lately is hopeful and motivated. The only thing that bugs me on a daily basis still is the way those supplements make my house smell. So stink! But I just bought a smell proof bag online that other people use to put their pot in. My house doesn't stink anymore. 

· 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

Oh yeah, something I wanted to rant about, a billing dispute that cropped up 3 months ago.
      Surgery was in August of 2023. A bill shows up for over $7,000 in January. WTF? I asks myself. I know that I jumped through all of the insurance hoops and verified this and triple checked that, as did the surgeon's office. All was set, and I paid all of the known costs before surgery.
      A looong story short, is that an assistant surgeon that was in the process of accepting money from my insurance company touched me while I was under anesthesia. That is what the bill was for. But hey, guess what? Some federal legislation was enacted last year to help patients out when they cannot consent to being touched by someone out of their insurance network. These types of bills fall under something called, "surprise billing," and you don't have to put up with it.
      https://www.cms.gov/nosurprises
      I had to make a lot of phone calls to both the surgeon's office and the insurance company and explain my rights and what the maximum out of pocket costs were that I could be liable for. Also had to remind them that it isn't my place to be taking care of all of this and that I was going to escalate things if they could not play nice with one another.
      Quick ending is that I don't have to pay that $7,000+. Advocate, advocate, advocate for yourself no matter how long it takes and learn more about this law if you are ever hit with a surprise bill.
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

Some days I feel like an infiltrator... I'm participating in society as a "thin" person. They have no idea that I haven't always been one of them! 🤣
      · 0 replies
    • ChunkCat

Thank you everyone for your well wishes! I totally forgot I wrote an update here... I'm one week post op today. I gained 15 lbs in water weight overnight because they had to give me tons of fluids to bring my BP up after surgery! I stayed one night in the hospital. Everything has been fine except I seem to have picked up a bug while I was there and I've been running a low grade fever, coughing, and a sore throat. So I've been hydrating well and sleeping a ton. So far the Covid tests are negative.
      I haven't been able to advance my diet past purees. Everything I eat other than tofu makes me choke and feels like trying to swallow rocks. They warned me it would get worse before it gets better, so lets hope this is all normal. I have my follow up on Monday so we'll see. Living on shakes and soup again is not fun. I had enough of them the first time!! LOL 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches