Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Guy LIKES big Women...

Agreed!

When I met my husband, he said I was beautiful, at 220. The morning my husband rolled over and said good morning beautiful. I'm 125 pounds. He says no matter what, I'm the most beautiful woman he knows. He's a keeper.

Thank you sweet!

What???This ridiculous...WLS has gotta be for your life and health number 1.

Not because the dude you are with has a fetish for"Obese" women.I am pretty damn fat and I feel disgusting...pain and numerous health problems.NOTHING SEXY ABOUT THAT!I could care less about what some lover thinks...he got issues.I am in the fashion industry so I work with extremely thin women....a lot of it is their age and genes that are why a lot of them are slim...believe me....if I tried in a million years I would not be able to get as slim as some of my model friends...I hate being the big fat girl in the room with a great personality....justifying that some idiot Likes fat women like me....please...my health and well being is most important.No time for bull.Love yourself to do what you need to do...lose weight!

Being at risk for cancer and all the other goodies ain't fun!

My husband and I have been together for almost 11 years. When we met I was 160 and over 11 years I have doubled :( I now weigh in at 325 and will be having surgery hopefully early October. We have talked about it and he just wants me to be happy. I know that he has a thing for the BBW category but he also know that where Im at now is super unhealthy. I wondered for awhile what he would think after I lost the weight and I worried a bit. Now I am fine and I know he'll love me no matter wat but he is the one questioning things now. Lol like he thinks losing weight is going to make me wantto go sleep with every guys in the US lmao. Silly boys :P

He's not an "idiot" for liking big woman (people like who they like - why would THAT make someone an idiot??!!) and he loves me no matter what my size. That wasn't the point of my question. Of course my health is most important, and my guy supports me 100% in trying to get a reversal to RNY. He fell in love with me for who I am and I'm glad he finds me sexy as I am!

Oh oops! These phone apps. I don't see the previous post..

My fiancee dated skinny women for the longest time before he "came out" of the closet for truly preferring big women. And that's when he found me, his first and only certifiably obese woman. I am 5'2" and 204 pounds, with plenty of curves for him. But he wants me to be healthy and wants us to be together until we are old, no matter what my size. He loves me and will support my weight lost no matter what.

I have a whatever will be will be kind of attitude. Who knows what the future holds?

Question is, any of you ladies out there whose SO liked you big (bigger the better) and lost interest once the weight came off?

Not sure what your question is....its for People who are trying to take control of their bodies and their life...supporting each other through the process not whether or not lost of interest ( bigger the better).Sorry.

@@Pinkgirl1234

What I was wondering was if there were women out there whose SO didn't like their weight loss, or preferred their bigger bodies,more. What I'm finding is that most men love their partners for who they are and not what they look like. Its pretty much what I thought. I think if a man had a problem with their SO's weight loss it probably had more to do with the dynamics of their relationship changing more then the change of the physical body.

My SO laments the literal loss of my T & A. It hasn't caused any problems and like the OP and others have said, my SO loves me still but it can be a little hard to hear sometimes having worked so hard to lose weight. Realistically, I look great in clothes but it's a bit of a wreck underneath. He's the only one besides me who ever sees that and so yes, he has an opinon on it. I choose to have surgery, he did not and for all that we have been through on this journey, hearing that he misses my curves just means he'll fund my plastics someday. ;)

@@mrsdean

My husband keeps "teasing" me that I look even more beautiful, that I'll run off. As you said, "Silly boys!".

I want my energy and health back; I want to be able to walk into any store and look for clothes; I want to wake up in the morning feeling alive; I don't want to be chained to my food addictions; I want to sit in an airplane seat and not have my thighs turn the volume up on the headphones (yes, this has happened!); I want to wave without being hit in my face by my underarm or have my arm drag in the ranch dressing at a salad buffet (yes, both of these have happened, too!); I want to get on a bus without thinking to myself where the largest seat is; I want to sit in a chair and have no fear of breaking it; I don't want to be the biggest person at an event; I want to live to be a ripe old age (there aren't any fat, really old ladies out there)!...all of these IMHO are far more important then how much "stuff" I have for someone (no matter how much I love them!) to squeeze at night. I'm just saying!

Last night my guy said that he wondered (with a smile on his face) what I would be like thin, and the idea excited him.

Nice!

Just got my approval a couple of days ago and my surgery date is 10/5...I'm so excited!