Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have not told many people either. Its just hard because I already feel a certain kind of way being overweight and I don't need extra stress of people judging me. Only my husband in a few of my close family members know

I have a friend who is doing the sleeve and to me I was worried that it would stretch easier and there is no adjusting it..

It seems my doctor is totally different from what I've read about others... No preop dieting and he told me wants I get to the regular food phase that he wants me to eat whatever I want up to 800 calories a day and no eating yogurt and Protein Shakes after the liquid phase?

I'm nervous only cause of the stories I've heard about the port sticking out or being painful.

Exactly!!!!! I should probably stop reading past the pre-op section lol!!! I'm freaking myself out!!

I'm not I rely worries about the port sticking out but pain is definitely a consideration. I only have a week off work and need to be well enough to run around a flooring store all day. It should be okay. I had a breast reduction a few years ago (tmi?) and went back a week later

*should have proof read...not really worried

Lol!! I had breast reduction also in 2009 and SWORE I was going to lose weight after that.. Yeah didn't happen obviously

Ok I'm not the only one who is days away from surgery and still feels a little unsure! That makes me feel better! If my insurance would cover a breast reduction- I would get one in a heartbeat! That is one thing I'm hoping is that I lose some of the boobage! A life long dream/goal of mine is to be able to buy a bra that fits from Victoria Secrets! Or even a cheap one from Target! I'm tired of the Lane Bryant ones!

We should start a fb August Bands 2015 group! A secret/closed group of course! ????

I was reading one of the boards and they talked about an app you can download called eat slowly they said it's great to have.. Downloading it now

I agree on the closed Facebook group!! Lol!! Girl I was a double HH as in Hilton hotels.. I had to

Pay for it but I'd do it again in a heart beat. My Name is April McGhee from Owasso Oklahoma if you are on facebook

If you start it, I will join it! I could really use some friends in the same boat as me that I can talk to about all this before and after the surgery.

I'm not too worried about recovery. That's one of the reasons I chose the lapband. I talked to my surgeon today about the port. We talked about a couple different places he could place it.

Ok I'll start it I'll name it Banded82015

Ok I'm not the only one who is days away from surgery and still feels a little unsure! That makes me feel better! If my insurance would cover a breast reduction- I would get one in a heartbeat! That is one thing I'm hoping is that I lose some of the boobage! A life long dream/goal of mine is to be able to buy a bra that fits from Victoria Secrets! Or even a cheap one from Target! I'm tired of the Lane Bryant ones!

We should start a fb August Bands 2015 group! A secret/closed group of course! ????

I would have happy to start one!