Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ft.Lauderdale - North Miami - Boca FL

That's great ! I was considering the sleeve in the beginning but my doctor said that I would ultimately lose more with the bypass... I'll tell you with all the things you can't eat anymore... It really keeps you on track lol.

You're almost 2 weeks away from a new you !

@@TeeNahh It really isn't, I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. It's like the day can't come fast enough but it's also taking forever know what I mean?

Edited by MOMMY2MGM

Yep, excited to start over but terrified of the surgery... I honestly didn't believe I was going through with it until they rolled me into the OR lol. I cried a lot too but It's a good thing, great things will come of it for you. :)

Once you're in the groove of things life becomes normal again & you'll be doing things you didn't think you had the will power for.

Hi Everyone. Glad to see some other SoFla folks here. I am 52 and am afraid of looking like the old tanned lady in Something About Mary after my weight loss. My surgery date was Oct 15, but a head cold from hell postponed that for me. New date is Oct 29, 2015. Not nervous about the surgery, but the results after the surgery. On this site I have read so many horror stories, and those are the ones that stick with me. I live in Boca Raton but am in the Ft. Lauderdale/Wilton Manors area often. Hoping and praying this turns out to be the best thing to ever happen to me and all this worry for nothing. But at 52 and 400 pounds, you know it aint going to be pretty.

Hi my Florida Friends. I'll be down for Thanksgiving. If you plan on a meet up during the holiday period, I'll be in the area till December 2nd and would love to get together.

Liz

Hey people, would anyone in these areas like to start a local support group? At least on Facebook so we can have another place to post and talk.

Me personally- going to Dr. Perez at Holy Cross hospital.

I hope to hear from a lot of people !

-Christina

Hey I'm in Fort Lauderdale, my surgery was yesterday with Dr. Del Cruz at The University of Miami Hospital.

Hi I'm in hialeah. I had my sugery with dr. De la cruz as well on Oct 12 how are you feeling

I am in Broward County... specifically in Coral Springs... i am seeing Dr Wizman in Margate... anyone near me still lurk this forum? :huh:

I am in Broward County... specifically in Coral Springs... i am seeing Dr Wizman in Margate... anyone near me still lurk this forum? :huh:[/

I am in Jupiter but having my surgery with Doctor Wizman as well. Surgery date planned for Aug. 25th

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App