Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was sleeved on 5/19 and I have been eating solids for about a week. It's only toddler sized portions and I have done well. My goal was to never throw up and so far, I haven't. I haven't experienced a stall yet but I keep waiting for it to happen!!

Sleeved May 20th, hit first stall this week i think, trying not to get discouraged, upped my game and actually went back to the gym today since i got cleared last week.

i feel great but tired now, eating small meals and havent had much trouble getting them in, 4-5 times a day per my nut. around 2 oz a piece, today i have some smashed up peach with greek plain yogurt and some Beans and .5 an oz of meat.

stupid stall...

but i feel great!

B)

Sleeved 5/18 and I'm in a stall :( My 4 week appt is next Tuesday and hope to be down another 5, will be stepping it up workout wise.

My new favorite protein: syntax nectar strawberry kiwi add one wild strawberry to go crystal light.. It was yummy and I drank it with no problems.

does it have that bitter taste like the other liquid fruity ones have? my pouch cant handle it!

Hi, All! It is great to hear everyone is doing well. I was sleeved 5-4-15 and I am down 36lbs. since surgery. Doing my best to stay around the 60-65 grams of Protein range and getting roughly 60 oz. of liquids daily. It was very hard in the beginning having to go back into the Hospital BC of an infection, but much better now. Hope everyone continues to have success. I'm proud of all of us...keep up the amazing work!!!

I was sleeved on May 1st. I am finally eating solid food now. Surprisingly nothing has made me really sick. A couple of things have made me queasy but it usually passes in about 30 minutes time. I am eating about 4 ounces and can drink about 10 ounces of my Protein Shakes now. I sip Water all day to try to get in as much as possible. I hit a stall about 3 weeks out and didn't lose anything for about 10 days. It was very discouraging but it has finally picked back up and I've lost 4 pounds this past week! The first 2-3 weeks I was so depressed and thought I had made the biggest mistake ever but it is finally starting to get better. I do miss eating sometimes but it's not bc I'm hungry but because when I make dinner for my family it is stuff I use to eat a ton of. I have been making good choices for the most part. 5 or 6 bites in and I'm stuffed though. I finally went out to eat with my family this past weekend and ate about 2 ounces of steak and about a third of a baked potato and was so full. It amazes me to see what I can eat now verses what I used to eat a few months ago. I now feel great overall though. I lost 12 pounds on my pre-op diet and 19 pounds since my surgery. Total of 31 pounds!! It's definately not easy but I am making it. I will be 6 weeks out this Friday so I am hoping to get cleared to do more exercising than just walking. It's hard to get all my liquids and Protein in but I am doing my best. Good luck everyone!

Edited by sleeve32

Tomorrow is 1 month I hit 30 pounds lost today. Hw was 330 SW was 309 today 279. Love it still no problems for me very blessed. Nothing has made me sick getting Water in is easy. So lucky love my sleeve and I'm in 2x shirts so I can shop where ever I please!

I was sleeved May 11th so just passed my 1 month post op.

I feel like my losses have been minimal. HW 250, SW 229, CW 218

I should be happy for a 11 pound loss in 1 month but I just feel like it should be more! Of course I did have a 16 day stall this month but still... I expected more, or maybe my expectations are just too high?

I feel weak and nauseous but figured that was normal for the first month. It seems my Vitamins make me nauseous no matter how I try to hide them. And plain Water, yuck.

I made a Protein pancake today with 2 tbs Quest nonflavored Protein mix, 1 egg and about 1tbs of milk to make it right consistency. I added a little stevia and cinnamon. Was very satisfying. And endless possibilities of add ons.

I had my sleeve on may 22nd but im on my 3rd week now and i read people eating this and that but im trying stuff now other than Soup and Protein Drinks but everything seems like its stuck on my throat and i feel like throwing everything up!! I had a little ground beef or some chicken but really chewed up and it feels like its stuck and wont go down... idk what else to do...

I have not tried any chicken or tuna. Tried beef in spaghetti sauce and really didn't like it.

My favorites that go down easy are: Refried Beans watered down. Melted cheese on them sometimes feels like its stuck.

Avocado or sweet potatoes with Protein powder and plain yogurt mixed in. Make sure sweet potatoes are not stringy.

And the Protein pancake I tried today was really good and no problems.