Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey all...I was sleeved the 26th and I've lost 31 lbs. I know this is a great amount for a month, but I'm having a rough time with replacing old behaviors with healthier ones. I seem to be more stubborn than the average WLS patient in that regard. I feel a little let down that I have a lot of hunger and cravings still, and some of the disordered eating urges just refuse to go away. I'm working hard every day and doing my best, and yet I feel isolated because I don't think most people have these problems. Can anyone relate?

That is amazing weight loss in that time, congratulations! Totally relate to the head hunger/breaking old habits too, it's a battle that I don't think will ever go away, but the more we reap the rewards of the weight loss the more we will be able to stay strong and fight those unhelpful urges!

Hi! I was sleeved on 5/6 had some serious set backs along the way (allergy to meds put me back into the hospital & internal suture popped) so I was out of commission for the first 2 weeks. Here it is 6/2 and I'm 15lbs down. I've had a stall over the past week but I'm hoping that passes. I meet with the surgeon on Thursday and I'm hoping he clears me for more exercise besides walking.

5/6 233

6/2 218

How did you know your internal suture popped?

Turns out it didn't pop I had just disrupted the big suture. My surgeon said it just happens to some people. It literally feels like you're being stabbed in the gut. Anyhow I'm glad they didn't have to open me back up!

I was sleeved the 26 of may too and I am also in a stall. It is very frustrating. It seems crazy for the scale to stop moving when we eat so little. We have to trust that it is temporary and the losing will start back up! And no Peanut Butter is not a problem. Lol!

Hello! I was sleeved May 26 as well. So far I am feeling amazing. I haven't had any issues and can tolerate everything I have tried so far. I am down 25 lbs since pre op shakes. I haven't lost much this last week but I think that might be due to trying to get enough Protein. I'm staying positive though because this is still the best I have felt in a long time

I was also sleeved on the 26th of May! I have hit a stall this last week or two! I am super frustrated!!! My one month spot is coming next Friday and I pray the scale moves for me again! This is super disappointing knowing I am doing all the right things. A finger if Peanut Butter shouldn't make me stay the same weight should it?
I hit a stall this week too. The scale refused to budge from 305 for days! Then shot down to 298, so I was super excited I was in the 200s but then it went back up to 301. Ugh!
May 26 sleever here. On June 26 I reach 30 lbs. I've gone from 254 to 223. I also stalled after the 2nd week.

Hey all...I was sleeved the 26th and I've lost 31 lbs. I know this is a great amount for a month, but I'm having a rough time with replacing old behaviors with healthier ones. I seem to be more stubborn than the average WLS patient in that regard. I feel a little let down that I have a lot of hunger and cravings still, and some of the disordered eating urges just refuse to go away. I'm working hard every day and doing my best, and yet I feel isolated because I don't think most people have these problems. Can anyone relate?

That is amazing weight loss in that time, congratulations! Totally relate to the head hunger/breaking old habits too, it's a battle that I don't think will ever go away, but the more we reap the rewards of the weight loss the more we will be able to stay strong and fight those unhelpful urges!
May 26 sleever here & I'm down 33lbs. Still weak though.

I finally saw another dip in the scale, 4 more pounds! Hopefully the trend will continue. How is everyone else?

I weighed today on my 5 week anniversary from surgery and not quite down 20lbs. I am learning to take it in stride. Getting all my diet components in is a challenge everyday so as long as I do that and exercise I think it's a success! I hope the scale catches up to where I think I should be though!!! Lol

sleeved May 20th. Six weeks and down 22 pounds. Eating pretty much any thing I want. Did try wine, yuck, yuck, yuck.

Tastes so bad.

Finally broke through an almost 3 week stall and have lost 3# in two days. Hoping it keeps up.

Sleeved May 18th and down 35lbs. So far so good.

5th week and 22lbs down. I would like to see more weight loss but I need to stay focus on my goal. Trying to keep up with Water intake has been difficult. The Protein Shakes don't settle well with me. Any suggestions to flavors that taste good?

Finally broke through an almost 3 week stall and have lost 3# in two days. Hoping it keeps up.

Nice going! Broke through my own 3 week stall and have lost about 4#. Like you, hoping the next stall is way off.

I was also sleeved may 26. I am down 40 pounds but I can't see it!

As from Tuesday the challenge begins, as I'll be on normal texture foods. I'm nervous about how the harder textures will go down.

I also stalled for a few weeks, but I have tried to up my Protein and Water intake and that has taken me back to a healthy 2/3 pounds weight Loss a week.