Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July 14 (or close )Sleeve Date Friends

I was sleeved July 2nd. Total of 56 lbs down, 38 since surgery. Feeling great. I can eat a variety, not yet a whole chicken breast, can eat sometimes 2 eggs at a setting. No complications! Best decision ever!

We are coming up on 4 months. How is everyone doing? I am down about 70lbs so far and depending on the cut, down 3 or 4 sizes in clothes.

I've lost 45 lbs. Pretty good for a low BMI-er. Starting weight 185, current weight 139! I was size 16 and now my size 10s are getting too big. Thrilled

We are coming up on 4 months. How is everyone doing? I am down about 70lbs so far and depending on the cut, down 3 or 4 sizes in clothes.

I was sleeved on 7/1

Weight day of surgery- 296

Today-220.8

Total loss- 75.2lbs

Hope everyone is doing great!

I was sleeved on 7/15. SW was 238. Today I am 181.6. I have had one longish stall and seem to be in a stall right now. I feel really good and am running the Couch to 5K program. Completed 1 5K and will do another in December. I have lost so much muscle, even though I'm doing squats and lunges, push-ups and planks.

Hello everyone,

I had surgery on the 17th of July. My surgery weight was 307.9 and my current weight is 241.0. I'm almost down 70lbs. and feel great. I am completely obsessed with eating light string cheese and fear that it might slow down my weight loss. Also was wondering if you guys have any recipes that you would like to share with me. I am a very picky eater and have to have some taste the food before I eat it. Just trying to get some help since I don't have a nutritionist.

I was 353 before starting my 3-week pre-op diet, sleeved on July 13th, and am 91 lbs down as of this morning. I still have a very long way to go, so I have to keep reminding myself to be happy even though I'm not halfway to goal yet. My sleeve still hates anything greasy, dense meat, pasta/rice/carbs, and just about anything that makes mealtime pleasant, so I'm gradually losing that fear of regain and trying to push myself to eat more in order to make future maintenance easier.

I have exercised a total of 2 days in the past four months :lol: but I figure when I stall again, I should try taking walks (being outside no longer feels like walking on the surface of the sun here in Florida).

I was sleeved on July 17. I started at about 250 and I'm down to 193 (lost 57 pounds) I haven't been under 200 pounds in about 10 years. I'm down to a 12 or 14 from a size 22. I can't wrap my mind around the fact that I only have 38 pounds to go.

I was sleeved on 7/15. SW was 238. Today I am 181.6. I have had one longish stall and seem to be in a stall right now. I feel really good and am running the Couch to 5K program. Completed 1 5K and will do another in December. I have lost so much muscle, even though I'm doing squats and lunges, push-ups and planks.

I wish I could exercise but have had some complications with asthma and anemia and my doctor won't let me. I feel guilty sometimes, because I know I would have lost more, but I mostly accept it and realize I've lost a shocking amount of weight in a short period of time. I seen to be on the mend, and I think I'll be exercising soon. I can't believe im looking forward to it.

I was sleeved July 2nd. SW was 256. Today I am 178. Down 78 lbs. Been bs cheating last 2 weeks. I really need to get back on track. So glad everyone is doing well. Congrats all!

7/9 Surgery..

High weight 207

surgery weight 201

Current weight 157

Size 16 to a 10.. (Some 8's fit me)

Best decision ever! Wish I had more energy.. And def not drinking enough water.. But that's always been an issue for me.

6/30/15 Sleeve BMI 33

SW 200

CW 147

53 pounds at six month surgiversary!

Good Morning.

I really lost my way and would love any and all advice on getting back on track. I had one thing after another, all great excuses, for the fact that I ate and ate and ate. What I need to know is how to knock it off and really get back on track with proper nutrition, Water, following my plan and exercising. I just can't seem to stop myself from eating what I want when I want.

I really don't want to gain any more weight and I don't want to be a failure. Please if you have some good and kind advice I would appreciate it. Telling me to just stop eating isn't helping either.

I really need to learn self control, but how? I am up to 159. I am a revision to sleeve from lap band. With lap band I got down to 110, which I loved!! But the band slipped and had to be removed. In the time between removal and sleeve I gained up to 155lbs. Then after surgery I was down to 145lbs. Now I am 159 and eating myself to death. I really need to find a way to wrap my mind around things and not feel like I am missing out if I can't eat, that I am going to starve if I am not constantly eating, that I don't need to eat if I am bored or upset or happy, that I don't need to eat because later there might not be food.

I really want and need to lose this weight for my health issues. I am out of control and I can't seem to stop myself even though I know how great it is to be 110-120 lbs. How much healthier I am and how good I feel at that weight. Please kind advice as I am emotional and don't need to be chastised. Any tricks that work for you? Any meal plans or exercise plans that are easy to incorporate? We don't have gym on the island where I live so it is home exercises in a small place with no equipment, or walking when weather allows. I definitely use food as comfort and the holidays were tough this year. But I think that part is behind me and I need a plan. If you can help me please...

I had surgery July 9th....

SW 256

CW 199

Is my weight loss to slow? I'm averaging 1000 calories a day.... Doing cardio and yoga but haven't lost on three weeks....people tell me I'm not eating enough....is that possible?