Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Ariel Ortiz at the OCC

i entered onederland this morning!

Congrats!

What were your stats?

Hoosier hottie,

I never read blogs but for some reason I clicked on your wordpress link.

You are a fantastic story teller! I delayed my morning shower to read your story beginning to end.

Loved it.!

Thank you for your honest and consistent accounting. As it turns out I am exactly one year after you (Feb 4 2014).

Different Dr though, so it's not totally freaky.

I just thought I'd say hi and great job! (In your writing and life) Cheers to you!

W.

I came across Hoosier's blog before I found this message board.  This was where I first learned of Mexico as an option (I had NO idea people did this!) and her blog convinced me to call OCC in the first place.  Thanks Hoosier! 

Mazzers, glad to see you got your flight logistics cleared up. I just got tickets for my 12/20 surgery date today.

Kindle- My surgery is the same day! Also, we are flying from San Diego into SLC too, which is where I live. My husband is coming with me so if you are flying alone on the 23rd, we can help you out . At least until Salt Lake. When are you flying in?

<p>i entered onederland this morning!</p>

Yay!!!! Im so happy for you!! I don't just like it, I love it!!!

Congrats Raven! What an awesome feeing!

I am so excited! I have in front of me: 1 T shredded chicken 1T pinto Beans and 1 tsp guacamole! Chew chew chew but man oh man is it worth it!

<p>I came across Hoosier's blog before I found this message board. This was where I first learned of Mexico as an option (I had NO idea people did this!) and her blog convinced me to call OCC in the first place. Thanks Hoosier! </p>

HoooserGirl is great. I still find myself going back and reading her older posts again because she's such a great writer and super funny. Kudos, HG!!

Hey, B2B, how are you feeling these days? Have things gotten better now that you've been at work longer? Able to eat OK?

Kindle- My surgery is the same day! Also, we are flying from San Diego into SLC too, which is where I live. My husband is coming with me so if you are flying alone on the 23rd, we can help you out . At least until Salt Lake. When are you flying in?

I'm flying into San Diego on 12/19. We will definitely hook up. My return flight leaves SAN at 3:20....same flight as yours?

How much does he charge for, sleeve and band? Can anyone give an estimate

We sign a contract saying we won't share the cost of our surgery but I can tell you if you email them they contact you pretty quickly with the cost :)

How much does he charge for, sleeve and band? Can anyone give an estimate

We sign a contract saying we won't share the cost of our surgery but I can tell you if you email them they contact you pretty quickly with the cost :)

Hmmm ok