Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Okay so I think I'm back on track

Yesterday I reported most of my food but I am going to re-post it just to keep me honest

B'fast - 5 pieces of bacon 1 piece of toast

lunch - fruit and Yoart Parfait

dinner - Chinese food - 1/2 order ham and noodles only at about a 1/4 of it.

snack - blue bunny personals ice cream

Today

B'fast - Honey graham cerial 1/4 c & Yogart

Lunch - hormel - chicken & dumplings about 1/2

snack - chips and salsa

dinner - tuna noodle casserole

Hey, was just looking for opinions/thoughts. Three weeks after my fill . Does this sound like I'm near my sweet spot or maybe a little to tight?

( this was the first since July 07/.25 fill 3.5 ccs in 4 cc band)

My intake yesterday was as follows:

a.m. 3 oz. fatfree low sugar yogurt

noon 1 slice lowfat cheese wrapped with slice of deli ham 1tsp brown mustard fot "dipping"

p.m. 2 oz. LGS fish with a bite of hush puppy.

Water: approx 40 oz.

If I could have eaten more without pressure or pbing I would have.

Used very warm Water with lemon juice to kinda clear the way today, but so far, have only had about 10 oz. water and 6 oz protien shake (with mild pressure but no p.b.ing) I am taking a Multivitamin, Viactive w/calcium.

KB

Ok, I haven't been posting my food lately. I'm in desperate need of a fill. I do really good during the day but by night I'm starving. I'm going to the beach for a week Monday and I just hope I don't gain. I have an appt for a fill on the 30th but I'll post my food up until Monday just to keep me accountable.

Everyone is doing so great! Keep up the good work!

Plan for today:

B'fast~ yoplait light boston creme pie yogurt

Lunch~ 1 c. Kashi Protein Cereal w/ 1% milk

Snack~ 1 oz mixed nuts (almonds, cashews, and macadamia)

Dinner~ grilled cheese sandwich on whole wheat and Tomato Soup

Snack~ 100 calorie popcorn

I was so good today ... soon as evening hit, all hell broke loose! Should have eaten dinner BEFORE going grocery shopping :rolleyes2:

Breakfast ~ Atkins shake

Snack ~ Egg salad

Lunch ~ 1 PB&J "Uncrustable" & 7 Wheat Thins

Snack ~ 1pkg Buddig deli thin beef lunchmeat

Snack on the way home from the store ~ A Snickers :smile2:

Decided after that to just skip dinner :thumbup:

Chocolate is evil :huh2:

Hey, was just looking for opinions/thoughts. Three weeks after my fill . Does this sound like I'm near my sweet spot or maybe a little to tight?

( this was the first since July 07/.25 fill 3.5 ccs in 4 cc band)

My intake yesterday was as follows:

a.m. 3 oz. fatfree low sugar yogurt

noon 1 slice lowfat cheese wrapped with slice of deli ham 1tsp brown mustard fot "dipping"

p.m. 2 oz. LGS fish with a bite of hush puppy.

Water: approx 40 oz.

If I could have eaten more without pressure or pbing I would have.

Used very warm Water with lemon juice to kinda clear the way today, but so far, have only had about 10 oz. water and 6 oz protien shake (with mild pressure but no p.b.ing) I am taking a multivitamin, Viactive w/calcium.

KB

I feel the exact same way. I had my second fill last Wednesday and have not been able to eat very much since then. I have 2.2 cc's in a 4 cc band.

Here is what I ate yesterday.

Breakfast: 1/2 South Beach Meal Bar (crunchy, kind of like rice crispies)

lunch - Dannon Fit n' Light yogurt with 1 small banana

dinner - 1/3 cup Quinoa, 2 ounces of baked fish, 1/4 a stuffed portabello mushroom and.a SF, FF Creamsicle.

It is very difficult for me to eat anything solid before 5pm. I simply can't without getting stuck and/or PB'ing. I could not even get Soup down at lunch today, but ate a salad for dinner?

Are we too tight?

I feel the exact same way. I had my second fill last Wednesday and have not been able to eat very much since then. I have 2.2 cc's in a 4 cc band.

Here is what I ate yesterday.

Breakfast: 1/2 South Beach Meal Bar (crunchy, kind of like rice crispies)

lunch - Dannon Fit n' Light yogurt with 1 small banana

dinner - 1/3 cup Quinoa, 2 ounces of baked fish, 1/4 a stuffed portabello mushroom and.a SF, FF Creamsicle.

It is very difficult for me to eat anything solid before 5pm. I simply can't without getting stuck and/or PB'ing. I could not even get Soup down at lunch today, but ate a salad for dinner?

Are we too tight?

lynn/smithkr - i do think your too tight, but my preference is to be less restricted. i've had 2 unfills in the last month because i could not get solid Protein down w/out getting stuck, my meals were taking forever to eat, and i just did not want to rely on Protein Shakes as my meals. additionally, i wasn't getting enough calories in for being as active as i am - and the scale just wouldn't move, even though the calories were low. once i was able to get in 1100-1200 calories in, did the scale start moving downward again.

this is a preference i believe, how restricted you want to be & what works for you with your weightloss. good luck!!

yesterday -

b- 1/2c kashi go lean crunch w/2%milk and fresh blueberries

l- 1c cabbage stew

s- slice of colby jack cheese

d- 1.5c edamame

s- 1/4c wasabi peas

LuluC Thanks for the comment/concern. Up until Sunday I was not having any trouble.

Sunday

A.M. coffee and 1/2 granola bar

lunch:Carrabaas, 1 cup sicilian chicken Soup, 1 crab cake, 1/2 slice bread with olive oil and spices

P.M. 1/2 baked potato with 6 very tender beef tips

Monday, tried to eat a few bites of bread....nothing doing...p.b.'s, sliming the whole shebang.

Have been taking guafinisien to cut down on mucus production due to sinus crud going on. Also, under some degree of stress due to rotator cuff surgery scheduled for Monday.

Today, 4 oz. sf/ff yougurt - a.m.

1 thick slice ham with mustard - lunch

1 baby carrot with ranch - lunch

6 p.m. 4 spoons ful of Tomato soup...to much pressure - stopped

later p.m. approx 9:00 1 cup chicken tortilla soup ( 2 tortilla chips)

I did put a call into my Weight Managment Center nurse. The fact that I'm getting pressure with liquids, well, that doesn't bode well to me.

One good thing, the scale is finally moving again in the right direction. 190 this a.m.

Thanks for opinions/comments

Edited by smithkr1
additional info

Breakfast ~ Atkins vanilla shake

Snack ~ Mini Babybel Cheese

Lunch ~ 1 Camp's Buttered Beef Steak & 1/4 C Cottage Cheese

Snack ~ 1/8 C BBQ Soy Nuts

Dinner ~ 2oz Grilled chicken & 1/4 C Egg Salad

Totals ~

715 Calories

12g Carbs

68g Protein

smithkr - i think stress can play a HUGE factor in how tight you are. hope your surgery goes well!!

yesterday -

b- 1/2c kashi oats w/2%milk & fresh strawberries

s- ostrich Jerky

l- half beef burrito (insides) & few bites of refried Beans

d- grilled shrimp (5), glass of chardonay

Blooeyze--what is your exercise routine like?

Lately I haven't really had a routine other than chasing my 3 & 5 year olds around all day :rolleyes2: ... For the first 6 months or so right after banding I did alot of walking, I also bought an elliptical machine (which I hate :rolleyes2:) ... I really need to get back into a routine, especially the walking as I loved it.

First post in this thread so be gentle j/k! Just had my first fill and finally restriction :rolleyes2:

B- 1/2 cup cottage cheese

S- 1 cup broth

L- 1/2 cup salad and 2 oz shrimp

D- 2 oz grilled chicken and 3 Whole grain crackers

10:00 a.m. 1/2 low carb granola bar

12:00 noon 4 slices pepperoni/1 oz. mozz. cheese

3:30 p.m ---mybad 1/2 Little Debbie oatmeal cream pie

8:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. 3 oz. meat and cheese (insides of chicken Chimichanga) took me an hour and a half to get it all down.

50 oz Water throughout the day

exercise: In charge of eight 9/10 year olds for the day at Church Day camp program...swimming, crafts, walked them 6 blocks to the pool and back...nuf said?

Breakfast ~ Atkins Dark chocolate Royale shake :redface:

Lunch ~ 4 Tyson "Any'tizers" Boneless Buffalo Wings w/ Ranch Dressing

Snack ~ Egg salad (1 Hard Boiled Egg & 1 T Mayo)

Dinner ~ The Toppings From 3 Slices Of Supreme pizza :smile: (hey, who says we can't enjoy pizza with the rest of the family??) :biggrin2: