Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

yesterday -

b- 4oz cottage cheese

l- 1c grilled shrimp salad

d- 4oz pecan crusted trout w/ some bites cream of corn & scalloped potatos

desert - couple bites of bread pudding / glass of cabernet:tongue:

yesterday -

b- 1 venison sausage, bite of cornbeef/potato hash

l- lots of fresh guacamole w/homemade tortillas

d- 1/3c mexican post roast & few tortilla chips

s- watermelon w/guacamole (sounds like a wierd combo - but tasted yummy)

Breakfast ~ 1/2 of an Atkins Cafe Caramel shake & 1 Scrambled Egg

Snack ~ 1/4 C Pepitas

Lunch ~ 2oz Grilled chicken & 1/4 C Cottage Cheese

Snack ~ 1/2 of a Hard Boiled Egg

Dinner ~ 1 Homemade Taco & 1/2 C No Fat Refried Beans

Totals ~

1,052 Calories

36g Carbs

109g Protein

yesterday -

b- 1/2c kashi oats w/2%milk & fresh strawberries

l- 1c seared ahi tuna salad (approx 3/4oz of tuna)

d- 1c vegetable stir fry

Okay so what are Pepitas?

Breakfast - 4 pieces of Bacon 1 wheat toast

Snack - Fruit/Yogart parfait

Lunch - Mini Raviolis

Dinner - Don't know yet

yesterday:

b: 1/2 cup oatmeal

l: 1/2 cup fake out Pasta (georgia girl's recipe)

d: 1/2 cup 16 bean Soup

s: 2 tablespoons of that apple dessert on here (so good)

Today:

b: Protein Shake with 1/2 bananna

l: tuna salad on wasa cracker

d: (will be) 16 bean soup

Tomorrow i'm going to try mexican meatballs for dinner...i'll report back:cool2:

Okay so, I know I reported my food for the day already, but it has already changed and I am just heading into lunch. And I did not mention that I over did it last night.

Today,

B'fast - 5 pieces of bacon, 1 piece of wheat toast

snack - none

Lunch - fruit & yogart parfait

dinner ??? I am taking my mom out to eat.

Last night I had a bowl of Soup and a glass of wine, then for my snack I had these Walmart Fruit slices (candy) the jelly candy covered in sugar. I suck on them unti lthe disolve and then I have no band problems. However I ate quite a few of them while laying in bed watching TV. I have not worked out in over a week. I fear I am going to gain weight.

WHAT AM I DOING?????

I am a grazer and I have tried to curb that and stay to three meals and maybe 2 Snacks a day. it ususally works. My brekfast usually becomes by Breakfast and snack as well as lunch becomes my afternoon snack as well as lunch.

Sorry for the VENT!

vent away ann!!

before the band, i ate basically 1 meal a day and picked all DAY long.

i've read a few threads "whats the hardest habit to break" and making myself eat breakfast was #1 for me. i would have 2/3 starbucks in the AM, and first eat around 1pm & wind up having my dinner way too late *after 8pm*.

i'm a crazed food journaler right now that DH feels i can give it up, thinks i already have the skills to eat right & properly....but i don't trust myself just yet, and this mind you comes from someone who hates structure, i'm very "from the hip" - don't like to plan type...but writing down what i put in my mouth finally let me get control of snacking all day long. kinda like when i couldn't see myself gaining weight till i looked at the pictures:eek: it shocked me how unhealthy my eating habits were.

*one other thing i do other than journaling my food, is set a limit that i don't eat after 7pm.* this works about 80% of the time, some dinners just by dealing w/hubbys schedule don't happen till later on in the evening.

Luluc,

I know what you mean. Until I saw pictures of myself after my wedding and about fainted. I wasn't fat. Yeah right! I also rarely ate, I usually had one big meal a day. then when i did get hungry I woulld binge. I have never journaled what I ate. So this is all new to me.

Now with the band I try very hard not to eat after 7pm only because i don't feel comfortable lying down right after i eat. I try to be in bed by 9 or 10. so eating any later then 7 really bothers me.

I think I will try and do better. get on here everyday and journal my foods for all to see. ACCOUNTABILITY!

I had sort of an off day today :scared2:

Breakfast ~ Gagged down 1/2 of an Atkins Cafe Carmel Shake

Snack ~ 1 Monster Taco from JITB (hey, I was on the road :sleep:)

Snack ~ 1 Weight Watchers Pecan Crown

Lunch ~ 1 pkg Buddig Pastrami & 1 Babybel Cheese

Snack ~ Tall Iced Carmel Macchiato from Starbucks :confused_smile:

Dinner ~ 1 C Dennison's 99% Fat Free Chili

I don't even wanna know the calorie count ... or the carbs for that matter :drool:

Blooeyez-

Glad to see someone else had an off day too! Yesterday was a day full of not so good choices. But today is a new day!

yesterday -

b- 1 venison sausage patty & slice of honeydew

l- 2.5oz grilled chicken

s- 1c edamame

d- 1c cabbage stew w/5 melba rounds

s- half SB choc/peanut crips bar

I have a hard time eating before 3pm, for some reason. I think my stomach/pouch reacts to my stress level. When I can get home and have a small glass (about 1/8 cup) of wine, then I can eat.

B - Danimals smoothie

L - 1 cup Soup

S - 100-cal pack of Doritoes (made me sick)

D - 1/8 cup white wine, then Pasta with butter and Parmesean cheese (the butter seems to grease the way)

S - Two chocolate Cookies

I should get in the habit of not eating after 7pm. I can sure blow it at night! Protein is my toughest food these days. My choices for dinner can really suck, but that's my old eating habits refusing to let go. Guess I better show them who's the boss around here, eh?

Hugs,

Donna