Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

And I CAN'T fix/update my ticker. And I won't try anymore. Much too frustrating and I have enough stress :angry: . Sooooo, 4 lb down, 96 to go...

Also, does anyone here use Protein shots? Where do you buy them and how much do they cost? Thanks!!

My husband drinks the shooters...I order them from supplementwarehouse.com, I believe the last time we ordered they were 23-25 dollars for the case...oh and don't order the orange they are nasty, so my husband says.

OK so far:

coffee & no fat milk

Breakfast: 30g Protein shake

Snack: 1 round melba toast with a teaspoon of Peanut Butter

Lunch: 1/2 a asian pear

Snack: Greek yogurt

Later I will have beef barley Soup for dinner and desert will be fat free sugar free Jello pudding.

Tue 10/4

B: Protein shake w/ 1/4 of banana

L: 1/2 c egg drop Soup

D: 1/2 Cream of chicken soup

Cal: 270

Carbs:27

Protein: 31

J

Banded 9/22/11

1/2 piece flatout flatbread light orginal

2 ounces deli shaved 98% fat free turkey

1 Laughing cow wedge garlic and herb

1/2 tablespoon fat free mayo

Rolled it up and it seems like a huge lunch.

138 calories

12 carbs

5 g fat

16 g Protein

The only thing missing is some pepperocini peppers!!

Breakfast: Coffe and fat free milk, 50g Protein shake

Snack: coffee & fat free milk

Lunch: I was having a greek yogurt with a 1/4 cup of musli and teaspoon of flaxseed but I am stuck on the 2nd bite .... grrrrrrrr

Dear Soexcited,

I get stuck on yogurt too and I really cant imagine why! The truth is I dont like it very much but the Greek has so much Protein I would like to eat it regularly!!! Weird huh?

Breakfast: Coffe and fat free milk, 50g Protein shake

Snack: coffee & fat free milk

Lunch: I was having a greek yogurt with a 1/4 cup of musli and teaspoon of flaxseed but I am stuck on the 2nd bite .... grrrrrrrr

I was banded on 6/27 and am still learning so much about this topic. This website has been one of the BEST sources of information! It occurred to me while I'm in my last week of mushy foods that it would help to track my Protein intake along with checking fats, sugars, and calories. I created this template to help me on my new journey to make sure I eat the right amounts (and look back if I have trouble after a meal to see what exactly I ate that might have been the trouble) and so forth. Maybe some of you will enjoy using it also! :)

Banded 6/27/07 - VG band, Dr. Jose Erbella and Dr. Gary Bunch, Manatee Memorial Hospital, Bradenton, FL.

weight.png

Hi there. I did it this same way until I found www.myfitnesspal.com. It's free and takes alot less time!

How did this sound for a breakfast/lunch? I am trying to follow a high protein/low carb diet. What is a low carb diet (how many) anyway? 1 can of crab = 2 servings = 2 carbs/14 Protein, 4 tbls low fat mayo = 8 carb/ 0 Protein, 1 tbls relish = 2 carbs/0 protein. SO THIS breakfast/lunch totaled 12 carbs / 14 protein.

Your thoughts, please?

Breakfast is either oatmeal or 1 cup Honey Nut Cheerios with 1/2 cup Fat Free Milk. On the weekends I have a couple scrambled eggs along with 2 pieces of turkey bacon.

lunch is usually chicken and a salad.

dinner is usually fish, seafood or chicken with veggies or a salad.< /p>

Snacks: 15 Wheat Thins and 2 Wedges of Laughing Cow cheese or a Fudgesicle or Popsicle.

I don't normally cook. I find it's easier and cheaper to go out, but last night I found myself in the kitchen looking for something for dinner. I took a boneless chicken breast out of the freezer and sliced it thinly. I dusted it with a little flour and garlic powder and browned it in some olive oil. I added some sauteed onion and home grown yellow, orange and red peppers, a can of Water chestnuts and some more garlic and simmered it in Sweet Baby Ray's teriyaki sauce/marinade with just a touch of honey and ginger. It was very good and made enough to last me for about 3 meals!

Wow some of you eat like nothing!!! Maybe that will happen on next fill.

B- 1 serving of Cream Of Wheat, 1/2 Cup Cottage cheese 2%

Snack- Coscto Protein Shake and or Starbucks Decaf Americano

L- Cup of tuna and Cup Cottage Cheese, Sometimes a 3 egg ommelette with a slice of American Cheese Or Egg salad

D- chicken Breast ( Small) with Low Cal Ranch, Salad, Lean Cusine, I just try to keep under 300 calories for dinner

If I excersise and have room I add some stufff in between

I Log as mush as possible in My fitness pal app

OK I need to get back on this site for support! I weighed this morning and I gained weight with all the Halloween candy AHHHHHHHHHH SO I am going to get it off hard and fast!

Breakfast: costco Protein Shake 30g Protein

Lunch: Egg protein shake 50 g protein

LOTS of green tea!

Dinner: I dunno....maybe some chicken breast.

I want to get 10 pounds OFF FAST! In 11 days I want to be down 10 and the reason I know I can do it is because on my pre op diet I lost 10 the first 7 days ...... gotta get rid of the dam candy!

Breakfast: oatmeal w almonds, fat free half and half and skim milk.

lunch : 3 oz chicken w roasted red pepper, prosciutto and melted cheese. ( left over from a restaurant)

Dinner: 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese with small can diced peaches

Snacks: weight watchers giant fudge bar

Carnation sf Protein Drink w skim milk.