Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Breakfast-Coffee

Snack- 52 g Protein Shake

Lunch-Greek Blueberry Yogurt, coffee, Milk

Snack-Puffed popcorn 1 cup

Dinner-Tilapia, cauliflower and potatoe mashed together , Milk

Snack-Root beer float bar

Breakfast-Coffee

Snack- 52 g Protein Shake

Lunch-Greek Blueberry Yogurt, coffee, Milk

Snack-Puffed popcorn 1 cup

Dinner-Tilapia, cauliflower and potatoe mashed together , Milk

Snack-Root beer float bar

Breakfast- 1/3 cup stawberry mini shredded wheat 1/4 cup lowfat milk

Lunch- 15 baked tortilla chips with low fat 9 layer dip (fat free refried Beans, fat free sour creme, avacado, cheese, black olives )

Dinner- 5 jojos, chef salad (1 cup lettuce, cheese, ham, turkey, eggs), 3 tablespoons ranch dressing

(Today was a bad day I snacked a lot)

Snacks:

Ice cream sandwich

15 puffy cheetos

3 Cookies

H20- 32 ounces

16 ounces of milk

I get my first fill on tuesday!!! I am SO nervous.

E: Atkins bar + 200g strawberries

B:

B: pumpkin overnight oats

S: Blueberry Protein muffin w/ hazelnut cream cheese

L: Turkey meat, rice, veggies, and plum sauce

S: Toast w/ PB and banana

D: Alfredo w/ Pasta, chicken, and broccoli

It's been 90 degrees here today. I don't usually have much of an appetite when the mercury gets that high!

B: The usual pot of coffee.< /span>

L: Havarti cheese and Club Crackers.

D: BBQ'd chicken and baked Beans.< /span>

I have the same problem. I am almost 5 years out. I keep getting fills and unfills ...to tight get the tinest amount taken out then not tight enough! I am sooo frustrated!!

Hi Ellen, mee toooooo! Too tight right now but dont want the unfill because it's $250 and if they unfill too much? Well $500 later I might still not be right so I am just leaving it alone. Hard to make good choices when you are too tight. Like today

Breakfast ... Protein Shake. 50g Protein 220 cal

lunch ... few bites of watermellon, one cherry and a slice of thin toast with Peanut Butter. Took an hour to eat it and threw up a bit of it.

snack ....frozen no fat yogurt

Now .... glass of white wine while I make dinner. Whole grain Pasta, and home made turkey & mushroom sauce.

Hi Ellen, mee toooooo! Too tight right now but dont want the unfill because it's $250 and if they unfill too much? Well $500 later I might still not be right so I am just leaving it alone. Hard to make good choices when you are too tight. Like today

Breakfast ... Protein Shake. 50g Protein 220 cal

lunch ... few bites of watermellon, one cherry and a slice of thin toast with Peanut Butter. Took an hour to eat it and threw up a bit of it.

snack ....frozen no fat yogurt

Now .... glass of white wine while I make dinner. Whole grain Pasta, and home made turkey & mushroom sauce.

Is is ok to eat nuts ? Whenever I start feeling like my stomanch is abouot to start ROARING in between meals, I eat a few roasted peanuts and pistachios (about 1/2 cup). Do you think that's o.k. or should I stay away from them ?

How come you guys are eating so much carbs?? They are on 'THE FORBIDDEN" list for me- Everytime I am tempted to have some bread or Pasta I can hear my surgeon going " NO BREAD, RICE, PASTA, or POTATOES","You're NOT EATING THESE, Right?" :-)

Hi. Congratulations of your weight loss. I'm very happy for you. Perhaps, you can help me here. I read a lot about "not snacking". My doctor told me not to snack. I read people's blogs and they say "not to snack", but then I read your post and notice that you snack and have lost a lot of weight too. So, my question is "To snack, or not to snack" ? I'm confused.

B: pumpkin overnight oats

S: Blueberry Protein muffin w/ hazelnut cream cheese

L: Turkey meat, rice, veggies, and plum sauce

S: Toast w/ PB and banana

D: Alfredo w/ Pasta, chicken, and broccoli

Hi. Congratulations of your weight loss. I'm very happy for you. Perhaps, you can help me here. I read a lot about "not snacking". My doctor told me not to snack. I read people's blogs and they say "not to snack", but then I read your post and notice that you snack and have lost a lot of weight too. So, my question is "To snack, or not to snack" ? I'm confused.

Do what works for you. The amount of meals you eat within a day does not matter. You can lose weight eating one meal a day; you can lose weight eating 20 meals a day. It all comes down to how many calories you are taking in each day. I see nothing wrong with snacking and my surgeon never mentioned not doing it. Choice is entirely yours. Good luck and thanks.

Is is ok to eat nuts ? Whenever I start feeling like my stomanch is abouot to start ROARING in between meals, I eat a few roasted peanuts and pistachios (about 1/2 cup). Do you think that's o.k. or should I stay away from them ?

I eat almonds occasionally , I was instructed nothing is off limits but do realize when you are full and stop. Everybody reacts different with their bands. Some days certain things go down and other days they wont. If I get stressed it really gets tight.

Hi all:

Well gonna hop on board again and see if I can lose the weight.:

Here's the short version on my weigh tloss history:

Preview Highest weight: 11/12/04-@ 362 lbs

Band date/weight= Dec 13, 05/ 320 lbs

Lowest weight: 268 lbs- 4/17/06

11-11-09 345 lbs ( First DR visit since 8/5/08)

1-05-11 339.2 lbs ( restart -did 5 day pouch test)

3-9-11- 328. 5 lbs

3-16-11- 326.5 lbs

6-3-11- 325 lbs

8:00AM: Coffee

9:30AM 1 cup of oatmeal

1:00 PM- 1 cup of soup

5:00 PM- 1 0z of BBQ chicken ( Not very hungry)

7:00 PM - Light and fit yogurt