Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Tuesday March 22, 2011

Breakfast~Strawberry EAS Protein Shake blended with a banana and 2 servings of half and half with my coffee

Snack~Light Banana Cream Pie Yogurt

Lunch~2 egg tacos with corn torrtillas and egg whites with 1/4 cup of 2% grated cheese and 1/2 cup of egg salad with melba toast

Snack~100 Calories snack pack

Dinner~3 boneless wings and french fries :-(

2 homemade margaritas....

Total~About 1,700 calories because of the ritas :-(

Wednesday March 23,2011

Breakfast~3 slices of bacon, 2 fried eggs, and 2 servings of half and half with my coffee

Snack~Light and fit banana cream pie yogurt

Lunch~Healthy Choice Ravioli, egg salad with 4 saltine crackers

Snack~100 cal snack pack

Dinner~2 egg tacos with egg whites and reduced fat grated cheese and 4 glasses of wine

Total

Calories~1,840

Carbs~111

Protein~65

Drank 50 oz of water

Oh man I so don't wanna share what I eat on a normal basis, but then again, I know I need to do something! I have stopped on the weight loss, but have also stopped on the exercising. Meanwhile, I am so not happy with where I am at, I started at 238 when I was banded on Dec 11, 2009 and I am at 176 today. I have had 3 fills, I am at 9cc's of a 10cc band apparently. I have MASSIVE reflux and heartburn, almost daily. I cannot eat ANY pastas, breads, potatoes, veggies, cereals, oatmeal, grits, meats, tortillas, anything acidic, chips, yogurt, cheese.....I am trying to think of the never ending list of CAN'T eats. I CAN tolerate SOME Soups, Water (which I do not drink nearly enough of), ice cream, fish SOMETIMES, sunflower seeds (SOMETIMES), iced coffee with cream and sugar (SOMETIMES).........So, for lack of wanting to try anything else that will stay down, I eat ice cream basically everyday, at least twice a day. I mix it with half and half for more calories. Between that and the not using my treadmill or Biggest Losers game on Wii, I am SURE that is why I have come to a halt on weight loss. What do ya'll think?

You guys in he US are soooo lucky! I'm in Australia and we have no where near as many high Protein supplemented options! I wish some of these places shipped to Australia! I just paid $50 postage to try some of the Click Protein Coffees!

Breakfast:

3/4 cup (dry) oatmeal made with 1 cup skim milk, 1/2 cup Water

2 tsp brown sugar

1 tsp ICBINB light

Lunch:

4 turkey meatballs

1/2 cup organic marinara (from fresh & easy, not sure why but it's SO good)

1/4 cup part skim mozzarella cheese

Dinner:

"Egg Drop Soup"

Made with 2 eggs

1 chicken bullion cube

Probably 2-3oz of shredded chicken breast

soy sauce to taste

1 whole grain english muffin (100 calorie one)

1 tsp ICBINB lite

snack

1/2 cup (dry) oatmeal with 1 cup skim milk

2 tsp brown sugar

3 sugar free hershey's special dark minis

1,218 calories according to my FitDay

I feel the same way- I can't believe what I can pack away in a day compared to what these peeps are eating! I've so fallen off the wagon!

:o

Oh man I so don't wanna share what I eat on a normal basis, but then again, I know I need to do something! I have stopped on the weight loss, but have also stopped on the exercising. Meanwhile, I am so not happy with where I am at, I started at 238 when I was banded on Dec 11, 2009 and I am at 176 today. I have had 3 fills, I am at 9cc's of a 10cc band apparently. I have MASSIVE reflux and heartburn, almost daily. I cannot eat ANY pastas, breads, potatoes, veggies, cereals, oatmeal, grits, meats, tortillas, anything acidic, chips, yogurt, cheese.....I am trying to think of the never ending list of CAN'T eats. I CAN tolerate SOME Soups, Water (which I do not drink nearly enough of), ice cream, fish SOMETIMES, sunflower seeds (SOMETIMES), iced coffee with cream and sugar (SOMETIMES).........So, for lack of wanting to try anything else that will stay down, I eat ice cream basically everyday, at least twice a day. I mix it with half and half for more calories. Between that and the not using my treadmill or Biggest Losers game on Wii, I am SURE that is why I have come to a halt on weight loss. What do ya'll think?

Wednesday March 30, 2011

Breakfast~Bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit and hashbrown from McDonalds (woke up late and had to run and grab something for bfast)

Lunch~4 small cheese quesadillas

Dinner~1/2 cup of greek Pasta and a small chef salad

Total:

Calories~1,736

Carbs~115

Protein~96

Only 48 oz of Water :-(

Snack: 100g cantaloupe

Breakfast: 1/4 cup steel cut oats w/ cinnamon raisin Peanut Butter. 2 eggs, 4 pieces of turkey bacon

Snack: Honey almonds and Atkins bar

Lunch: salad with broccoli, lettuce, chicken, cheese, and light ranch dressing

Snack: P28 bread with dark chocolate peanut butter

Dinner: Salmon with rice and veggies.

Somewhere around 1700 calories. B)

I find it so interesting so many of you are able to eat rice. I was told no rice, bread, or Pasta ever because it can swell. I was scared into thinking I would never eat it again.

lol I too was afraid not to eat it for a long time- little by little I tried it and realized most of the time I can tollerate it- not a wonderful idscovery because now I eat it all way too often and really what nutritional value does Pasta and bread have!? none! but I love it and now that I know I 'can' eat it I do :(

I find it so interesting so many of you are able to eat rice. I was told no rice, bread, or pasta ever because it can swell. I was scared into thinking I would never eat it again.

I find it so interesting so many of you are able to eat rice. I was told no rice, bread, or Pasta ever because it can swell. I was scared into thinking I would never eat it again.

It depends on your restriction level. Some people can tolerate it, some can't. I hadn't eaten rice, bread, or pasta for the first 6-7 months. Now I do. :)

lol I too was afraid not to eat it for a long time- little by little I tried it and realized most of the time I can tollerate it- not a wonderful idscovery because now I eat it all way too often and really what nutritional value does Pasta and bread have!? none! but I love it and now that I know I 'can' eat it I do :(

Untrue; all food has some sort of nutritional value :) It depends on the kind of rice, pasta, and bread you're eating. I eat brown rice and whole wheat pasta. They are great sources of Fiber and whole grains. The bread I eat is full of Omega 3s, whole grains, and 14g of Protein per slice.

ah yes tis true ;) I guess fettichini and scones are not on the 'good' list lol

Untrue; all food has some sort of nutritional value :) It depends on the kind of rice, Pasta, and bread you're eating. I eat brown rice and whole wheat pasta. They are great sources of fiber and whole grains. The bread I eat is full of Omega 3s, whole grains, and 14g of Protein per slice.

Breakfast - 42 gram New Whey Liquid Protein shot and two cups of coffee

snack - Hard boiled egg

lunch - Lentil Soup and 100 calorie Cheez-It snack pack

Snack - cup of greek yogurt with applesauce

dinner - Iceburg salad with egg, kidney Beans, chicken, feta, black olives with olive oil and wine vinegar

Can't eat:

bread, potatoes, rice, Pasta, or cereal...can't easily tolerate meat unless it is cold...no lunchmeats...or hamburger...can't tolerate fresh fruit except watermelon...no string beans or corn...and the only lettuce I can manage is Iceburg.

But, hey...I ain't complaining!! Weighed in at 209 yesterday...it's all been worth it!! :D