Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Today:

Breakfast-Oatmeal 150 Calories

Snack-EAS shake 110 Calories 17 g Protein

Lunch-Tortilla Soup-490 Calories 19 g Protein

Snack-1 Tablespoon of Peanut Butter-95 Calories and 3 g Protein & EAS Shake 110 Calories 17 g Protein

Dinner-Cream of Mushroom Soup 210 Calories 3 g Protein

Snack-Organic Greek Oikos Yogurt w/Honey-90 Calories 10g Protein

Total-1,290 Calories and 69 g Protein

My whole routine has really been off. I have got to get back on schedule with things. I am off for the summer so I am sleeping late, and I havent been getting my fluids in here lately. Today was crazy, we were running for football practice, didnt get home till late.. So here goes... Tuesday-

B-26g prot shot, Water, meds & Vitamins, sf van iced coffee

L-a few drinks of reg fruit punch, big slim jim, small bag pork skins

Snack- more fruit punch, a small bag trail mix

Dinner-1/2c brown chicken&rice, about 3/4 of a corn muffin

1 bottle water

2oz cheese

We were at football practice today, so it was a snacky day..:blushing:

:cool2:

My whole routine has really been off. I have got to get back on schedule with things. I am off for the summer so I am sleeping late, and I havent been getting my fluids in here lately. Today was crazy, we were running for football practice, didnt get home till late.. So here goes... Tuesday-

B-26g prot shot, Water, meds & Vitamins, sf van iced coffee

L-a few drinks of reg fruit punch, big slim jim, small bag pork skins

Snack- more fruit punch, a small bag trail mix

Dinner-1/2c brown chicken&rice, about 3/4 of a corn muffin

1 bottle water

2oz cheese

We were at football practice today, so it was a snacky day..:blushing:

Hey it's ok at least you're honest :tt2:

Hello Ladies I am wanting to know how much Protein do we need to lose wt?

BF: Sp K Protein Bar 180 cal 10g protein

L: 1/2 BBQ sandwich, 3oz of seven layer dip ?

D: Hot dog with bun

I am not losing wt and had my second fill so what am I doing wrong? :blushing:

Hello Ladies I am wanting to know how much Protein do we need to lose wt?

BF: Sp K Protein Bar 180 cal 10g protein

L: 1/2 BBQ sandwich, 3oz of seven layer dip ?

D: Hot dog with bun

I am not losing wt and had my second fill so what am I doing wrong? :blushing:

La Gordita:

My doctor says 60 grams of protein or more a day. I wouldn't worry too much it took me several fills to get to the point of good restriction. When was your last fill and how much is currently in your band?

La Gordita:

My doctor says 60 grams of Protein or more a day. I wouldn't worry too much it took me several fills to get to the point of good restriction. When was your last fill and how much is currently in your band?

Nevermind Gordita I just saw your signature line. Give your fill some time because for me sometimes it will take a few days to kick in. If you're still not feeling the restriction then see about getting another fill. Hope this helps.

IM starving all the time UGH

Breakfast - 4 oz 60 calorie, no fat yogurt

snack - Protein Drink 30 grams Protein

lunch - 3-4 oz chicken breast

Snack - Protein drink 30 grams protein

dinner - 1 Egg over medium with garlic salt

Im drinking over 200 oz of Water a day.

I was just banded July 19th and have not had a fill yet so im hoping when i do i wont be so darned hungry all the time.

Adriana, It is not the amount of Protein you take in to lose the wait, it is total calories & food choices,i.e. high protein,lowfat,low carbs. You are not losing weight because of food choices. Hotdogs& 7 layer dip... Instead eat lean meats like chicken.fish,turkey. Instead of Special K bar for 10gm protein ,eat Chobani youghurt 100 cal. &18 gm 0f protein. Stay away from the white bread.rice,etc. You will lose the weight.

Tracie,

Don't forget that "slider" food won't stay in your pouch as long. For Breakfast, have your eggs. (2 eggs and a bit of grated cheese is 4oz) or 1 egg and some meat (roast beef or chicken? ) Put something your pouch has to work on in there....

Well, my day started off good then I just had to give into those craving!! :tongue2: More football practice running here and there.. So here goes... Wednesday-

B- 26g prot shot, 1 bottle Water, meds & Vitamins

L-1oz leftover steak, few bites broccoli & cheese< verytight!

Snacks- 3 small slim jims, handfull almonds, Powerade Zero

D-kid's size coke, Checker's chilidog w/o bun, kids cheeseburger w/o bun, most of a small fry (gave the rest to my son). This was a mistake, because I vomited after.. :thumbup:

Later- a granola bar at home...

Here's where I'm really ashamed.. I had to go out later.. Coming back I stopped and got some chocolate. I had myself a snickers and a reese's!! Oh my gosh I can't believe I did tHAT!! Before my band I was a binge eater.. Sometimes I actually still mourn the fact that I cant do that anymore.. I know its crazy! Cause I luv the new me!! I dont wanna go back to 405 pounds ever again!! Thats what scares the crap oughtta me!!Especially when I feel so out of control that I have to get food to make me feel better. Food has always been my drug of choice.. Wish the band could cure that!! I sure am glad this forum is here for me to vent.. I just need to be honest.. even when Im bad!! :unsure: Thank God tomorrow is a new day!! :thumbup:

Yesterday:

Breakfast: EAS shake 110 Calories 17g Protein

Snack:V8 35 Calories

Lunch:Cream of Broccoli Soup w/2 tablespoons of croutons 325 Calories

Snack-1 packet oatmeal 170 Calories

Dinner-Half of a Taco salad 350 Calories 13g Protein

Calories:990 Calories 30g Protein (Didn't get in as much protein as I should have) Back on track today.

Breakfast-EAS shake 110 Calories and 17g Protein

Snack-Oikos Greek Yogurt 90 Calories 10g Protein

Lunch-Mcdonalds Southwest Grilled chicken salad w/low fat vinagerette dressing-340 Calories 30g Protein

Snack-Oatmeal 150 Calories

Dinner-Low Carb Tacos with Lean Ground Turkey 1/3 cup of ff refried Beans and grated cheese-370 Calories 27g Protein

Snack-EAS Shake 110 Calories 17g Protein & 1 serving of baked hot cheetos 130 calories

Total-1300 Calories 101g Protein (had to make up for yesterday)

Yesterday I went over a little on my calories but still managed to lose 2 lbs.

Breakfast-EAS shake 110 Cal 17g Protein

Snack-Clif Bar 240 Cal 10g Protein

Lunch-Salad with Tomato Basil tuna and Low cal vinegarette dressing and croutons 400 Calories 32g Protein

Dinner-2 flautas chips and salsa (don't even know how many calories for chips and salsa but flautas were about 660 Calories:eek: oh well 34 g protein

Total 1,861 Calories and 93 g Protein

Damn I just realized I had way too many calories yesterday but no matter how many calories I have I'm so dedicated I'm going to post every single day!:party: