Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Real Food, Real Weightloss, Still Delicious

What a great thread, thank you. Love the pictures too!

@@sunshine22, glad you like them - let me know what you think when you get a chance to try them

Hey @@Smye the cauliflower crust went well the first time, but the second time not as well. The difference between the first and second time was that I tried to get fancy and add toppings to the crust. I should have baked the cauliflower longer, before adding the toppings. So I've learned.

Next question, do you have a meatball recipe? I love ground turkey and am craving meatballs. I saw a few recipes on Pintrest but was wondering if you had a take on it.

Thanks

@@Tanika81, I do indeed. I'll see about getting it up in the next few days. Congrats on your progress by the way!

@@Tanika81, I do indeed. I'll see about getting it up in the next few days. Congrats on your progress by the way!

Awesome!! And thank you [emoji4]

Hey I've been to you site and can't seem to find any of these unless I use the link posted here. Is there a trick to finding things on the blog?

Also which part of the PNW are you from?

@@linedancer718, near Olympia, WA. As for finding things on the blog, you can just scroll through the blog or use the labels links on the righthand side. I'm working on an index for the entire blog but it turns out that's more work than I'd imagined so I'm about 70% there. Your last option is use the 'blog archive' drop down menu on the right to see a list of what's been posted when. Is there something particular you're looking for? Or something specific you have in mind in terms of site navigation? I'm always open to ways to improve my blog!

Edited by Smye

@@Tanika81, I'm not ready to post the recipe, likely not until Saturday, but you'll need carrots, onion, chipotle peppers (if you like those) and parsley for these meatballs if you don't already have them.

@@Tanika81, I'm not ready to post the recipe, likely not until Saturday, but you'll need carrots, onion, chipotle peppers (if you like those) and parsley for these meatballs if you don't already have them.

I literally have one of the above, unless we're counting the furry onion in the bottom of the fridge! Then that would make 2. Lol. I have the carrots for sure. I'll work on getting the others. Take your time! I semi-satisfied my craving by making a turkey and red bean chili the other day. I still have a few servings left.

@@Tanika81, that sounds excellent!

@@Tanika81, they're in the oven now and the post is written. As soon as they're out I'll snap a photo and post.

@@Tanika81, they're in the oven now and the post is written. As soon as they're out I'll snap a photo and post.

You are the BEST, my friend!

Turkey Meatballs now posted

IMG_1245.JPG

@@Tanika81, no problem - thank you for your ask!

Weekly recipe: Curly Fries

They take about 15 minutes to make, are low carb, high nutrition, and taste shocklingly like those you would find at the fast food joint downtown that sells those roast beef (sorta) sandwiches.

IMG_1254.JPG

They go great with Smye's Catsup

@@linedancer718, have you had any more success with the site?

New Recipe Posted:

Looking for a healthy, umami-filled treat to help you stay cool in the summer heat? Look no further than kimchi. Odd though it may sound, Kimchi, along with other spicy fermented foods, has been shown to greatly cool off the human body on a hot day AND it's packed with all sorts of other nutritional benefits - leading the National Institutes of Health to declare it one of "the few true superfoods."

kimchi_cutupKimchi.jpg