Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm Nancy, I'm from So. Cal and am 45. My surgery date is May 2nd with Dr. E. Ortiz at ALM

Stats

5'3"

215lbs

Goal 115

Edited by Skinnyninny

I am Annette. I am from Iowa.

I am getting sleeved on April 16th at Star Medica by Dr. Jose Rodriquez.< /p>

I am so nervous but will have my daughter with me.

I am working with Jessica at BeLiteWeight. She is amazing.

Anyone else going at that time?

Current stats

5'4'

261 (at booking)

254 (currently)

@@ajones3300 I'm having my surgery at star medica on April 17!

@@jessanell Maybe we'll see each other. I'll be the chubby one lol.

I'm getting sleeved with Dr Rodriguez in May

May 27th in the house! Not sure if Dr. Almanza in TJ or Dr. Hidalgo in PV. I'm Uber Excited

I am using Dr.Hidalgo in PVR. I haven't heard a lot of chatter about him on the boards here but I feel really good about him being my surgeon so far.

Hi everyone!

I'm Michelle and I am 30 years old. I'm from Orlando, FL. My sleeve is my 30th bday present to myself. I want to be healthy and more active (and skinny but I feel kind of bad admitting that! lol). I have been an ER RN for 10 years and of course I'm getting alot of grief from my co-workers about having surgery in Mexico. But I'm not letting that bother me!

Surgery date: 4/10/15

Surgeon: Elias Ortiz

Hospital: Mi Doctor in TJ

Ht: 5' 6.5"

HW 262

CW 255

GW 160ish

I start my 2 week pre-op diet next Friday and I'm kind of excited but dreading that part!! I'm having my gallbladder removed when I have my sleeve as well.

I'm scheduled April 1st with Dr Curiel through alighterme. I"m so excited!

I am scheduled the alighterme with Dr. Ortiz on April 25th..

Hi everyone!

I'm Michelle and I am 30 years old. I'm from Orlando, FL. My sleeve is my 30th bday present to myself. I want to be healthy and more active (and skinny but I feel kind of bad admitting that! lol). I have been an ER RN for 10 years and of course I'm getting alot of grief from my co-workers about having surgery in Mexico. But I'm not letting that bother me!

Surgery date: 4/10/15

Surgeon: Elias Ortiz

Hospital: Mi Doctor in TJ

Ht: 5' 6.5"

HW 262

CW 255

GW 160ish

I start my 2 week pre-op diet next Friday and I'm kind of excited but dreading that part!! I'm having my gallbladder removed when I have my sleeve as well.

I am also with Dr. Ortiz on April 25th, I have been getting a lot of grief from friends and family about going to Mexico as well...

LadyVSG, it seems like there is a lot of nurses on here!

Welcome and good luck everyone!

Has anyone tried or found any Protein Powder they like?

I just ordered samples of Unjury Protein it is supposed to be good, we will see!

I'll let you know how everything goes Amy. I'm not letting what people say bother me. I'm sure I'll be nervous when I get there but I know several people that have gone to TJ for the sleeve at the same hospital and have done amazing.