Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Group

Had a wonderful nights sleep with no reflux! The unfill did the trick!

@justwatchme...I've been trying to do some Zumba at home but I get so tickled at myself..glad I can't see myself in a mirror!

Bacon..good job on the elliptical already this morning!

My plan today

B..Greek yogurt

L..smart one. chicken something...it's new looks yum

S..almonds

D..leftover beef stew

Moving..plan to walk the neighborhood after school

Let's do this!

Good morning everybody. It's been a couple of very busy days and I have not been able to get on here. That being said I also was not that good these past couple of days. I have been getting to the gym every day and hitting my stepping goal every day. I'm very proud of myself that I have made that commitment and I have stuck to it. I don't like to eat after 8 o'clock but the past two days I have eight but not past nine. And boy do I feel it in the morning. My calories are on track until I get to that night snack and then it puts me way over. Today I am going to make sure that all my choices are the right choices for me.

food is just evil.

By the way. Keep your updates coming people because I love reading about how well you are all doing. You all are on my mind constantly and the fact that you all are keeping your accountability it keeps me going on keeping mine.

Hugs everyone

Oh are my knees killing me today. No more Zumba. It will be hard to walk the stairs at work today but I'll try. Calories should be easy because I'm on liquids today and tomorrow due to my fill. Aiming for 1200 calories. Soup it is.

You guys are rocking!!! I am tired just reading through your posts!!! I really need to get my arse in gear! I haven't been to the gym in nearly 2.5 weeks due to some really stressful circumstances but I think I should get back to it, I'm inspired!!

Today's Goals:

80 oz of Water

1200 calorie target

30 day shred video

@@JustWatchMe I wasn't blessed with coordination either my dear, in fact I'm dangerous to be around when doing any kind of activity. Last night we were doing (what I call bicycle crunches) oh man I was a sight:-) Oh well the kids thought it was funny.

I think letting everyone know what my ultimate goal that I'm working towards will hold me more accountable than anything. I was looking at swimsuits the other day and found the CUTEST blinged out one ever (I'm all about the bling:-)). I can't wear it though. I'm at my goal weight, but I still can't wear some of the things I would love to due to the skin issue. So.....it's SUPER important to me to try and get myself moving. I really don't want to go through surgery for skin removal so I really need to give it all I have before I have to make that decision. Will it work?? I don't know but one things for sure I can say at the end of the day that I gave it all I had and if surgery is the only option then that's the option I will take. So, my long-term goal is to do this 30 day shred EVERY DAY for the next 30 days at level 1, then 30-days at level 2, then 30 days at level 3. If I don't feel challenged (which I doubt) then I will move on to T-25. I may even add in some stairs or walking when it gets nicer. This will put me into the middle of May. I know not everything is going to be perfect in 90 days BUT if I'm faithful I should be able to tell a world of difference. So, this is what I really need help with. I appreciate this thread so let's keep it up. What is your ULTIMATE goal that we can help you with???

Edited by enjoythetime

food is just evil.

AMEN!! ????

All is well. Another snow day here, but I kept my daughter busy this morning cleaning house. Can you just imagine her enthusiasm?!? Everybody should have a tween girl! I worked at a fast pace and counted it as my exercise. My fitness pal says I burned 300 calories, so I'll take it. I've had 643 calories and all my Water for today.

Hope you guys are rocking your plans!

Nailpro, good to see you back here!

Enjoythetime, pondering my ultimate goal. Probably a healthy relationship with food and an active lifestyle would top my list.

Edited by s_suther

Meals were so so at best. The snow hung around all day. I had a few Snacks and larger meals than I normally would when I'm working. I never really counted calories much. I usually chose low calorie foods early in the day and then "saved" them for dinner and in the end blew it altogether. So what I do now is try only to eat when I'm physically hungry. Stop eating when I'm no longer hungry. Water is good today! I did do another 30 minutes on the elliptical machine giving me a total of 1hr 5minutes for the day. They are talking about -25 degree wind chills tomorrow, so probably be cooped up inside all day again. I truly appreciate all of you for your support. I normally would have given up good while ago. So very thankful for the support.

Hope everyone is rockin it today!! Let's hear how we did!!!

BTW I would like to hear thought about weighing. I had originally planned to weigh every 2 weeks on payday! But being afraid of getting discouraged, I am leaning toward weighing only at the doctors.

Ending the day on point. Got my workout done, 1165 calories & 85oz of Water.

@@bacon my advice wait and only weigh at your Dr. Take it from someone for the first year 1/2 only weighed in at the dr. Then they spaced my appointments out and I couldn't stand it so I broke down and bought a scale, now I can't stay off it. It was one of the worst things I could've done. I never saw the stalls, ups and downs because I weighed once a month now I feel like I'm a slave to it seeing every flaw. I tried to hide it but that didn't work. I guess I need to have my husband throw it out since I can't do it!!

Oh btw, GEUX Buckeyes!!!! Were huge OSU fans!!

Edited by enjoythetime

Bucks fans in Misery? Say it aint so.. We have friends in Springfield MO. Thanks for the tip. I can tell I'm losing pretty good. I think I will wait and only weigh at doctor. I have an appointment with PCP in 3 weeks and Bariatric doc in 5 weeks.

What is your ULTIMATE goal that we can help you with???

My ULTIMATE goal is not to have a heart attack at 45 years old. That may sound like I'm making a joke and to a degree I am, but lets face it, carrying 80+ extra pounds is not good for the ticker. One of the thing that got me kicked back into gear was I renewed my DOT physical and was told I could only have a 1 year card instead of 2. When I asked why the doctor replied, "sir, you are MORBIDLY OBESE!!" Those words are still echoing in my head. If I develop insulin dependent diabetic, they will pull my card altogether. I've been involved in trucking my entire life, I'm not sure what else I'd do.

Short term goals: My wife saved a pair of Wrangler Cowboy Cut jeans(38) I wore when we first met. I'd like to get into those by our anniversary in August. I would also like to finish the 5k race running (and alive). That is June 27.

Yesterday was 1200 calories and 6 flights of stairs. Still on liquids today so aiming for 1200 calories and as many stairs as my knees allow.

BTW I would like to hear thought about weighing. I had originally planned to weigh every 2 weeks on payday! But being afraid of getting discouraged, I am leaning toward weighing only at the doctors.

I'm one that weighs every morning... ( I know that's not recommended-but....) I just decided that I wouldn't let it discourage me. I just don't want to wait too long and think I've been doing good and step on the scale with a big gain... It helps me stay focused. I only record my weight every Friday though. No right or wrong...just gotta do what works best for you

Stepping it up a bit this morning! 46 minutes on the elliptical! TODAY IS THE DAY TO SUPRISE YOURSELF!!!!!