Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Staci,

I saw your pictures on myspace, and they are so good. Your family is so nice looking and your kids are growing.....

You looked amazing in your dress.....

Thanks B about the pictures......I am feeling pretty good today..odd, I thought I was dying last night....LOL

Hello everyone!!! Everyone seems to be very busy and not on so much, so I don't even feel that bad!!!!

I have three more days of actual school left and then just working from 8-5 everyday getting in my hours for my extership rotations!!! Yippeeeee!!!!

I did my first organized ride this weekend too!!! It was a 65K and it was fun. Kicked my butt, but very fun and rewarding!! I am still running and do that two to three times a week. Miss you all!!! Take care!!

yea DDDDDDDDeanna....

That is awesome..Isnt it awesome to see all of the bikers and all of them out there just having a great time????

I was surprised at the ride this weekend that the numbers werent nearly as large as before at other rides. But overall it was still great. we were lucky to of met up with some friends from the local group and they rode with us...

Glad you are almost done with school....

My classes are allot easier this year.

Hello, everyone..Such a awesome week-end. My honey and i went on mini vaction. We hike both days about 6 miles, up the hills, down around the lake.Enjoyed all the wonderful fall colors.5 months ago i wouldn't have beenable to do it, since my band and i are change life 1 step at i time"LIFE IS SO WONDERFUL". so much much get up and go lov it. HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GREAT STUFF TO ENJOY FALL..

Hi all! I..am..so..darn..busy..that..I..can't..even..breathe (seems like).

D - I am so envious, part of my busyness is trying to juggle a 120 hour internship with teaching full-time + taking a class. I would positively kill to give one of the three "jobs" up. Well..not really kill, after all that's pretty bad form for a nurse, but..you know what I mean. Good job on continuing to run. I am impressed.

HP - Happy Dance time!! :biggrin: Your NSVs over the past 2 weeks are so motivating! Pix are great and I love, love, love your purple jersey. What awesome weather for riding!!

Going to use the bike as my transportation this week. Pray for no rain during commuting time. I can't do a thing with my hair on a good day - let alone after an outdoor shower! Take care all, have a great week - full of wheels, sunshine and tailwinds! KY

thanks KY!!!! I loved the ride and I love PURPLE!!! I boought some purple socks, but they clashed real bad with my jersey. I am lookiing for a solid color one now...

Welcome to our insanity memom.....Keep up the great work....

I am down today too!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D - Congratulations on wrapping up your classwork - I'm sure that you will really enjoy your externship!

BG - Great Pics! Hottie McHottie, indeed...

B

Congrats Traci

Here are some pics from my Friday. Thankfully I have now recovered from what was my worst hangover ever. Funny how this damn band will make me puke up a cheeseburger but when I want to throw up excess amounts of alcohol it just leaves me with the dry heaves.

There are more pics on my myspace.

MySpace.com - Stacy~Australian for Beer - 28 - Female - Taylor, Michigan - www.myspace.com/mythbusterstacy

Great pics chica.

I tried to comment on myspace but it didn't work.

You look amazing and your family is cute too. WTG, Pops!

I really think this thread is done......sad but true.

I've got everyone's addresses. I'll be sending christmas cards. :lol:

Well I've been reading but not posting since I haven't been riding my bike. But I finally am all recovered from my gall bladder surgery and a little complication. And can ride again, so hopefully this weekend! The good news is I am down 70 lbs despite no riding, I have been walking and doing a stationary bike though. Loving my band and the new found energy I have.

I think I am the only non student posting here, but then again probably the oldest too.

long2b...hello

Gosh, it has been a long time since I have talked to you.

I have been busy this past week getting ready for my month long trip to sunny Florida.....and at least this time, I can actually say for sure it is sunny!!!

I left this morning to head down, planning on stopping just on the other side of Atlanta, but I just kept on driving....I only had 3.5 hours left to drive, and I decided I better stop and tie up for the night. I cant check in until 3 tomorrow, so I will just chill out the rest of the evening.

I left home at 4am this morning, but yet, I am not tired? Go figure.

That is so awesome on the -70!!!! Way to go......I love it when it all works for us. I think we all have had those times where it just says NO and wont come off, but...it is great when it starts again.

As far as the thread and the postings. All of us are busy people, and allot check the site, but dont post as much as before. I think the sad thing is that people come on here because it talks of biking, but arent finding much talk about it and move on. I know there are allot of new people looking for advice and it would be great to get the thread back to what the name says...

But.......if not so be it.....I just love that we all have varied interest and can be helful to those needing advice....

So.....happy friday to all.....

long2b...hello

Gosh, it has been a long time since I have talked to you.

I have been busy this past week getting ready for my month long trip to sunny Florida.....and at least this time, I can actually say for sure it is sunny!!!

I left this morning to head down, planning on stopping just on the other side of Atlanta, but I just kept on driving....I only had 3.5 hours left to drive, and I decided I better stop and tie up for the night. I cant check in until 3 tomorrow, so I will just chill out the rest of the evening.

I left home at 4am this morning, but yet, I am not tired? Go figure.

That is so awesome on the -70!!!! Way to go......I love it when it all works for us. I think we all have had those times where it just says NO and wont come off, but...it is great when it starts again.

As far as the thread and the postings. All of us are busy people, and allot check the site, but dont post as much as before. I think the sad thing is that people come on here because it talks of biking, but arent finding much talk about it and move on. I know there are allot of new people looking for advice and it would be great to get the thread back to what the name says...

But.......if not so be it.....I just love that we all have varied interest and can be helful to those needing advice....

So.....happy friday to all.....

Are you vacationing in FL or on business? My folks live in FL but are visiting here next week. Did you bring your bike along? I'm nervous about getting on mine again as my knees were really bothering me when I was riding it a lot. and I got the bike thinking it would be better on my knees. Maybe I have to play with my seat height. I was so skittish before on it that I was afraid to have it too high and not be able to touch ground, maybe less weight will have me feeling more balanced?????

I am going for work, but am staying right on the beach. My schedule is going to be pretty open in the afternoons and evenings and also the weekends, so yea...I brought the bike, which is why I drove.

You know the way you have your seat (forward or back) may have something to do with your knee pain. If you use clippless pedals the positioning may have something to do with it as well.

What part of Florida are your parents from?

Glad to see you back on the boards again