Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Oh I understand....WOW

I know mine was just a 10 day liquid diet, and they had what we could have etc....But you guys have done excellent doing it that way, and there are so many different variations to the pre surgery diet.

I feel for her...that sucks

OMG! The site's back up! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I was going nuts yesterday...thank goodness ZZ called me to chat! Thanks, ZZ...you rock! I hated to go, but the kiddos and all the dog hair on the floor that needed sweeping were calling my name! LOL

Yall have had a chatty morning, I see. :(

BG, go get those clothes! I feel the same as you...that I must have the biggest 16's on the planet, but we know it's not true. Reward yourself! You deserve it!

HP, umm...a resounding YES! So it's not just me! Went to stay with hubby in Houston last weekend while he's on shore for a bit and I thought we were going to bring the house down! It's AWESOME, isn't it? Although it was a little embarrassing because our almost 16 year old son was in the living room on his laptop and when we walked outside to smoke a cig, he says "God yall...keep it down in there, would ya?" He thinks he is so grown up and funny, I could have smacked him! (It was funny, though.) Congrats on the new clothes! I bet they look great!

ZZ, corn maze sounds fun! Wish I knew of one around here so my son and I could go. We would have a ball in there!

J, I can't see ever going back, either. It is an impossibility for me. My daughter just showed me some pictures from May at her graduation party here at the house. WOW! I didn't realize how far I had come. I was a heffer. YUCK...I can't believe hubby and kiddos tell me I didn't need this surgery.

Happy Sunday, y'all!

sunday.gif

Hey, ZZ...where are those pics you were gonna post yesterday?

BG-

I've just found the paper you put your address with home phone on it for the girls to pen pal. Don't be surpirsed if I call...

Call away. I am not at work right now lol. Ugh Inventory week has just begun. I look forward to my only 12 more days in row to work. *Thinks of big paycheck to cheer myself up*

Hi all,

I haven't posted for awhile and decided to get on line this morning. I am Phoenix Az for 2 more weeks. My business has me traveling for 10 months out of a year. Anyway, reading all your posts today has given me a lift. You see I have been stuck at 185 to 186 pounds for the last month and I cannot get over the hump. My clothes are baggier and there are days when I cannot get much down til the evening, then I eat wrong. Today is a new day and I thank you all for posting. I too bought a bike in Aug and have been riding nearly everyday until the beginning of this month. The area in Phoenix where I am is not very nice and I do not like riding on the streets here. Because of my hours of work, I cannot leave to find a decent bike trail. So I try to walk at least 10000 steps a day. So this morning when I was reading all the posts, I thought that I should give my self credit for what I have done so far. I went from size 22/24 to 12/14 pants. I love it. I was banded on Mar.28,07. I have lost 74 pounds so far, but I have plateaued. Any ideas? Any help and advise would be appreciated. Thanks for listening.

Gina

Okay people I did it. I bought new jeans. Size 14. I never thoguht I was going to get my butt into them and once I put them on I was very surprised that they fit comfortably. Not tight. I cried in the fitting room.

Okay people I did it. I bought new jeans. Size 14. I never thoguht I was going to get my butt into them and once I put them on I was very surprised that they fit comfortably. Not tight. I cried in the fitting room.

5.gif

Turkey pepperoni made crispy in the microwave and cheddar cheese on wheat thins is a delicious dinner. Just so everyone knows lol.

LOL I bet it is! I might try that on Club Crackers! What made you think to put the pepperoni in the microwave?!?!?

Hey, ZZ...where are those pics you were gonna post yesterday?

I'll put them up on the june thread. You'll have to go there to look. Lol.