Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

J - When I lived here before, I had about 1100 sq. ft., and it was the perfect size. Cozy when it was cold out, not too much to clean, and most importantly, not enough space for me to accumulate a bunch of crap that I don't need... It's what the 1100 sq. ft. costs that sucks... We did find a house that would be almost perfect, but I'm not falling for the trap of buying a house up here before selling ours. Seen too many people bite the big one doing that.

Hope everyone is having a great evening!

B

I know you are going to say "NO WAY", but it's my understanding from my realtors that a LOT of folks are having to turn to being landlords because they can't sell. Just a thought, but I don't think I could do it.

I had such withdrawls to this site that I called Miss Stef at home and bugged her - kept her from cleaning her house - for 2 hours. :car: (Sorry!!)

But, having the site down did help me to get off'a my duff and get my ass outside to walk. Did 2 miles... then last night I went out with a friend to a corn maze, I'm not sure about the distance we walked then, but we were in there for like 1 1/2 hours. Fun fun. (Until she dragged me to Texas Roadhouse to eat and forced 1/2 cup of chili and 2 chicken strips down my throat!! Grr!)

(Until she dragged me to Texas Roadhouse to eat and forced 1/2 cup of chili and 2 chicken strips down my throat!! Grr!)

You don't have to drag me there. Yummo. Texas Roadhouse is the absolute most delicious yumminess on the planet.

Juli I almost called you yesterday because I thoguht it was just me having problems hehe.

Apparently my food addiction has transfered to and LBT addiction. But hey I already burned all my calories I plan on eating today so I guess I can sit on my ass and chat.

J you are gonna love you bodybugg. It is fucking amazing. The only depressing thing that I have gotten from it is the realization that my metabolism is not slow. Apparently it is my own fault I am fat and I guess I have to take credit for that now. If I laid in bed all day long I would burn 1500 calories. 1500 fucking calories. For breathing. It is really sad that I was so lazy and ate so much that I got myself up to 280 pounds. I will never ever go back there again. EVER. I put on my husbands size 34 waist pants last night and got them zipped. I don't think I have ever worn pants that small. Not at least since I was 10 or so. I don't want to go back there, I think if I did I would just die. Is anyone else scared of gaining weight back again?

Hey everyone....I know what you mean, I always check the site on and off during the day, and read what is going on....I even ran 2 virus checkers making sure it wasnt my computer.....

Oh well......

At least it is back on...

I bought 6 new tops last night.....and one was a 1x...WOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOO

They have a new store open called famous labels, and they had some $50 shirts for 19 bucks and than 30% off....I was getting a sweet deal....and they are "nice" shirts, not just my typical oversized t-shirt from Walmart....

So, now I need pants...HAHA

I am going to go broke

Funny,

I'm not scared of gaining weight back. I just think it will never happen. It just won't.

Even as I sit here not moving off the freaking same few numbers on the scale for two weeks I think well, this is as bad as it will get. I won't gain. The band won't let me.

Now if I got insane and tried to actively gain, the band couldn't stop me I suppose. But I don't see that happening.

But I would be terrified if something happened to my band. I don't think I'd be able to live a normal weight life without it.

Traci that is so awesome! I am so happy for you girl. And a new bike. I am super way jealous!

I need to get a new pair of jeans. I only own two pairs that fit. Both are a size 16, one is a stretch pair and the other regular. I just can't bring myself to go the store. The last time I was a 14 I was just starting college and I had lost like 30 pounds after high school graduation. It just seems surreal. I think I am afraid that I just have the biggest pair of size 16 jeans on the planet and I am going to go try on a smaller size that won't fit.

Stacy,

If I were there I'd take your ass to the store to get those jeans.

I'd jump and scream with you too when they fit, because you know that they will!

Go and get yourself some damn clothes! Before you know it, you'll be sliding into 12s.

Thanks BG.....I put away all of the clothes that are falling off of me, because I felt like the baggier they were, the bigger I look.

I am finally starting to see my scale move again, and I think I have my schedule set for the week for the gym as well.

I can't beleive you got into a size 34..that is so freakin coolllll

You all are about 60 pounds a head of me, but I still feel so good about myself, and to think that I ever let myself get so big...just amazing.

My daughter showed me some pictures from last fall, and one in May.

WOW.

I dont ever want to be that "round" again...

UMMMM BTW....off the bike subject a bit....

Is loosing weight making anyone eles's sex drive go through the roof???

DAMN....My DH can't keep up...HAHAHAH

J...did you order a BB???

Jenn was with me when i bought the size 16 jeans.

And yes we jumped and screamed lol.

Any advice for Jenn on her Optifast. She is really, really miserable. I mean I hated it, but I could tolerate it. She is practically barfing everytime she drinks it. I took her some sugar free Jello and some diet root beer and diet orange soda to her to work the other night but I just feel at a loss as to what else she can possibly mix with it to not have it taste like vomit.

why doesnt she try the Unjury unflavored and add it to whatever she likes to drink??? that is how I made it through...and I also added allot of Soups too.

When is she scheduled for surgery?

I hear you on the clothes HP. I got rid of a bunch of my 24s and stuff. Then I needed an outfit for a job interview. I figured I would just pull out a pair of pants and wear them. Umm yeah the fell to my ankles. As it is I can take my jeans off without unbuttoning them so yeah maybe I will go to the store.

Pictures of me big shock me too. I honestly don't see much of a difference in the mirror but when I see pictures I am just shocked at my size. I knew I was big but i never really knew how big until I was smaller. Denial or something ya know?