Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Quote:

Originally Posted by areellady viewpost.gif

Ok, I don't pretend to understand all the business stuff that you guys talk about, because, I DON'T. BUT, I do understand something. You are all getting BB and now I want one. I don't want it to be something that is exciting for a few weeks or months and then I don't use anymore though. I like to track some stuff but when it has to be done every single day and all the time I get tired of it and I stop, that is why I don't track my food. I get tired of it. So, I don't know if the BB would be a good thing for me or not?

I know what you are saying, D. I wonder if ZZ is like that and maybe she could be your "guinea pig"? She will see this and let us know. J is going be to mine...if it satisfies her "nerd-aciousness" it will surely satisfy mine! I track my weight and body fat percentage every day and log every bite I've put in my mouth since surgery and every move I've made....I'm a nerd, too. What can I say? I'm also a charter member to the Toy Of The Month Club , but waiting on this one to get more info.

TX

I was a tracker...damn near every bight from January to September. But then I began to slip....and slip more.

I track my food about 2 days a week now. I kind of knew I'd lose steam around 9 months. I did that 6 years ago with WW. My reason for being banded is that I don't regress, that I stand still, when I need a break from being diligent.

Break time needs to end!

I'm hoping the BB will give me the reinvigorate me to be diligent again. I kind of got used to losing 10 pounds a month and want to get back to that! This only a pound a week business is for the birds.

Ok, I don't pretend to understand all the business stuff that you guys talk about, because, I DON'T.

For the record if you start talking medical stuff with BG or anyone for that matter my eyes will glaze over and my mind will wander. SOOOOOOOOOO not my thing. I've only learned the names of muscles so I can exercise them.

Hell, I couldn't even tell what surgies my DD has had. (Ear tube, adnoids, I don't think tonsils....) I leave that stuff for the Ex to handle.

We all have our strengths. It'd be boring if we were all the same!

I miss losing ten pounds a month, too! I was on a plateau for almost six weeks :faint: when I first started working out and biking so much, and it sucked! The plateau is over now, thank goodness. And as long as my bod fat % is dropping, I don't grind my teeth over it too much. It does bug me to not be losing faster, though. I want to weigh 145 RIGHT NOW, damn it!

My Stomach Is Killing Me From My Fill Yesterday...bruising Is Starting, And I Feel Like I Did About 50 Crunches.....

Hell I am just glad that I have not put on 10 pounds. I have been eating like shit. Bad enough to give nasty stomach pains and make me run to the toilet at least twice a day. chocolate like crazy, pizza, Bagels, bacon, bicuits, fast food, butter.

But yesterday was great. Only 950 calories. And that was with having a hot chocolate made with whole milk. And today is good too. I really want to see if this thing is going to work. So I am going to log my food and stick to it. I have about 900 calories planned for today also. I may increase that depending on what my deficit looks like tonight. Yesterdays deficit was about 1600 calories and that was assuming I did nothing before 3pm other than sit down and breathe.

I want to be below 200. I am tired of this shit. It is ending now and I am going to get to my goal by March 1st.

BG,

You can do it, you can! 50 pounds in 4 months is do able, a challenge but certainly attainable if you work your butt off!

Sounds like you will too!

freakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! I hate this fucking thing sometimes!!!

Ok, I did my Bowflex this morning. I feel sooo much better. Why do I question the exercise thing? Who knows!!!

I just want you all to know I think about you often, but homework keeps me from sitting here and chatting.

Thanks D.....i Hope I Made The Right Bike Choice......i Sure Did Like The Way It Felt....so We Will Hope And Pray I Did.

Happy Studying...

I Am Sick Of Rain Btw

J, hope you have a great time with old friends. Not too many drinks I hope. I think one would do it for me now. It has been a LONG time since I have had a drink.

BG, I know you are having way too much fun with the BB.

JC, what did I miss something???? Did you do something to your foot??

Guinea Pig?? Are you calling me a pig?!?!? Oink. Oink.

OK. I HATE tracking foods and stuff... I had to do it with WW and then I tried it on sites like fitday and stuff... hated it! But the BB is different, I guess cause you can also see the calories to BURN. Its FUN to pun in everything i eat and then upload my calories burned and see the deficit!! I LOVE watching my steps to see that I make at least my 10,000 each day. I LOVE seeing how many calories I burn during weird things like giving a patient a bed bath, or passing my medications. Lol. Its so fun! I now take the stairs at work at least 2 days a week - down and then up! (I work on the 8th floor of a hospital) I even have a few co-workers who are taking the stairs with me! Of course I'm still fat and out of shape so I have to stop twice to catch my breath!

ANyway... if the BB ever stops amazing me - or becomes a chore - I will let you know. All I know is that today it kept me from eating a Reeses PB cup cause I didn't know the calories for it and wouldn't h ave been able to log it in! Yay me! Yay BB!