Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Happy New Years Everyone..

My girlfriend and I had dinner - Prime Rib - watched a movie - i went back for another bite of the meat - pb'd :party: - so left it alone - watched Dick Clark and went to bed about 1 a.m. - So my evening wasn't as exciting either - but I enjoyed it...

Thanks Linda - I am going to ck w/doc at my next appointment - Some times DH's just don't think:girl_hug: I bet you looked hot...... I need to take down my tree too - but who knows if it will get done.. I just might wait until my GS does it - if i wait long enought he will do it :party:

Phyl - once you get that knee fixed you and get some more weight off - you aren't going to need that scooter :biggrin1:

Mango - OVC I love their gold & diamondque - people don't know if it's real or not - just got some nice gold hoops and braclet new design only they will have for 1 yr - they were my xmas presents to myself...

Smashbox - Phylisophy - demin & co.- doc denise.. am going to hate to see my bill next month :party:

Happy New Year Lucky #7's

Congrats to all who made the exercise challenge... I didn't, but that's ok. I'll try again this month. I have been getting out every day with the family to take a walk... I don't consider that exercise, as I don't break a sweat. But it is movement and is better than no movement.

So for everyone who was in the Holiday Challenge, please weigh yourself tomorrow morning and PM it to me. I'll then tally the results, and let everyone know.

Ok, someone has to start this...

Here's my New Year's Resolutions:

1. To track my food intake in a journel

2. To drink more Water

3. To exercise at least 3 x per week (hopefully more)

These are my weight related resolutions. It's always best to make these possible through small steps, so have to work that out.

One really positive thing about 2008... I'm 43 lbs less than 2007, and will never see 250 again!!!! NEVER!

Kathy - I did exercise a lot more than usual in Dec., but the holiday cooking and sweets destroyed any weight loss. I go for a fill on Thurs. the 3rd, my 24th anniversary. I am totally ashamed to go, I lost nothing this month.

I want a fill, but I'm afraid to get too tight. I really don't know how much tighter I could go without shutting completely. Because that did happen once, I am apprehensive.

My resolutions:

I will start using Sparkpeople again faithfully, daily

I will stay below 1000 cals. daily

I will exercise a minimum of 4 days a week

I did Sweatin to the Oldies yesterday, and I was definitely sweating.

Indio - My QVC Christmas present to myself was, the standing mirror jewelery box with the non tarnish lining. My DH hung it on the wall. OMG how did I live without this thing. I love it sooooo. I filled it with my jewelery, and now I realize I need more jewelery! However, another New Year's resolution is, no more spending money.

Weird thing happening - Saturday night I broke out in hives. Sunday morning I still had some so I took Ben. Monday morning I woke up with hives. Took another Ben. Last night I was searching this site and others for hives because I am afraid of band rejection. I can't figure out what's causing this. It's never happened before. I have been itchy for a few weeks. When we went camping for Dec. 9th. I thought I had a few mosquito bites under my arms even thou I was fully clothed outside and it is winter. I now realize it was a few hives. That is where they start.

Hi everyone! I need to report that I've been giving myself way too much of a license to eat these past two weeks, so I gained 2 and 1/2 pounds. I will work hard to get back on track and lose it quickly. If I can't get back on track, then maybe I'll call the doctor and schedule that fill I didn't want to get and turned down the week before Xmas. I think I still feel the restriction, though, but have just been eating alot and not the right stuff....oh well, I feel pretty good about getting back on course. And DH is thrilled with my current weight anyway, just not with the loose skin. Although it isn't that bad. It has been pretty forgiving all in all.

Phyl, Great news about the walking. Keep it up and I agree with whoever said that the scooter will be a thing of the past.

Janet, Hope you are feeling much better by now!

To all, keep up the good work and let's make this the best year of our lives! Like Valerie Bertanelli keeps saying on those damn commercials for NutriSystems, let's hope that next New Year's Eve comes without any New Year's resolutions regarding weight loss.

Happy New Year, everyone!

That was really cute Phyl - Loved It. so true

I bought Dance with the Stars video yesterday and 2 5lbs weights So I did the warm up and the paso something... They don't give the worlds best instruction - but it was fun and then i did some arm exercises with the weights. I figured I could do that watching t.v.

Well back to work tomorrow - and to the Dentist on Wed - to get a tooth pulled:eek: so I will be on Soups for a day or 2...

Well, got my bills paid - and that's about it - haven't taken down Chritmas stuff yet - maybe next weekend...

Brandy - don't feel too bad 2 1/2 is better than 10 and you will be able to lose those quickly.... It's a new year - throw all the junk out....

Back to healthy eating - no more junk - cuz a bite here leads to a bite there -

thank you for the suggestions i was able to get 4 pairs from jcpenney for next to nothing. I bought capri's. I have not wore shorts in years but thought i might but they would be way to short so i will stick to capris. thanks beth

Beth

I don't wear shorts only capri's - Walmart? ?? J C Penny's - Avenue - Lane Bryant - they all have online stores - QVC - I am a big QVC shopper - I love demni & company and they are pretty reasonable..

Good Luck

Congrats on 16W from a 26 - 10 Sizes smaller 36_1_33.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb096&pp=ZKxdm005YYUS

I'm so excited! Andrew just got home from hunting today....he got his first moose! He was only out less than 2 hrs with his friend and they spotted a smaller one and while catching up to it they saw this one...we measured the antlers and they were 66 1/2 inches! (That's BIG for those of you who don't understand the lingo.) We figure we'll get about 600 lbs. of meat from him! WAHOO!

:whoo::clap2::whoo::clap2:

post-219385-13813136173456_thumb.jpg

post-219385-1381313617362_thumb.jpg

post-219385-13813136173799_thumb.jpg

Marcy, that's one big Moose!!! My DH has hunted in the past, but I really don't like him going. He's a klutz at the best of times, so can only imagine him shotting himself or someone else because he's not paying attention. He's also too much of a city boy, so doesn't understand nature all that well.

I must say, I very jealouse. I love the taste of Moose and other game. Enjoy!

<p>Happy new year everyone!!!</p> <p> </p> <p>Wow, I see all these great weight loss numbers and I am jealous. Now, don't get me wrong, I am 60 lbs lighter than my HW, but you guys are doing awsome!!!</p> <p> </p> <p>One question, what is the monthly exercise challenge and how does it work?</p>

Marcy,

That is one great looking moose!! DH loves to hunt deer and I love the taste of it. Don't think I have ever tried moose but would given the chance. Tell your DH "Congrats"

Why did my editing my previous post cause all those HTML tags to show up? Hope you all can ummm...read between the tags...:)

Who knows???? And why did my GlitterMaker signature go away???? It broke and I can't seem to fix it!! Maybe it's just my computer. I can't see IndioGirl signature anymore either. I tried to redo mine and I can't.

Wow that is one big moose. I have never eaten hunted food. I have always said tha my meat comes from Safeway! Actually any grocery store would do, but I did not grow up in a household where anyone hunted so I have never been exposed to it. I supposed that I would taste it now but there would have been no way you would have gotten it past my lips a few years ago!

I got in another workout with the folks from the biggest loser DVD. I did a different workout (there are 4 on the video) and did it KICK MY REAR! I am lacking energy to begin with and halfway through the video I was pretty certain that I was being tortured! I didn't make it all the way through because I thought I was going to pass out. Instead I finished up my time doing sit ups with the exercise ball. I really wish this lightheaded feeling would go away. I got almost 1000 calories yesterday and was over 800 tonight, so I don't know what is going on right now. I think I vaguely remember this happening after my last fill too, so I think it could be rapid weightloss. I was down another .5 pounds this morning. I am 1 pound away from being 2/3 of the way through my excess weightloss. While that is a great milestone, I am actually looking forward to the one that will follow soon after than. That is right, in just 4.5 pounds my driver's license will have the correct weight on it for the first time since...well... ever:p

Well off to watch the biggest loser.