Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Sunny, How you doing, Girl???? Watermelon sounds wonderful!!! May have to get me some, lol!

Jeanie, the watermelon was wonderful. so sweet and juicy. I am doing well trying out different soft foods. He doesn't want me to add meat for another week.

I have a family reunion tomorrow. :hungry: I am making broccoli chicken casserole, and this great simple cool whip dessert. You take a large package of oreos, a cup of milk and 2 8oz container of cool whip. Dip oreos in milk and layer on bottom of 9x13 casserole dish. then layer of cool whip, the oreos dipped in milk, layer of cool whip. Crush a few oreos and sprinkle over top for decoration and refrigerate overnight. The oreos soften and everyone loves. Good thing I don't like oreos :)

Tomorrow will be a true test. But I will do well, I am determined :D

Sunny, I would be soooo tempted to eat that recipe! I copied it off, I may have to try it ... probably shouldn't though, lol!

Sounds like you are doing very well!

These gatherings are very much a test of our willpower! Thursday when we went with our daughter for her surgery, we stopped at Burger King, I thought I could get Chili, but they were out ... well, needless to say, I couldn't order anything! I was quite down in the dumps! I am sure the first of many depressing times!!!

Hey gang! Wasn't on much today. Missed you and have some catching up to do.

Dini, just do what's best for you and Annafrancesca. You've got some heavy duty decision making to do. I'm praying for you!!! PM me if you need.

Icy, congrats on your fill appt. Glad it went well.

Hello Sunny, Caolin, Lynette, Kristin, Kathy and everyone else who's on!

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I am starving like you wouldn't believe. Bandster Hell is no fun!

I'm heading home from work now. I'll talk w/ya'll tomorrow!

Chim, So sorry to hear you are hungry! That is an awful feeling, especially when you don't want to be! I get that way sometimes, especially if I go to long without eating, then I get dizzy and like Lynette said in a later post, you have to get food in you ASAP!!!! Seems like when it runs out, it runs out!:)

hey Kathy!!

the paycheck thing is so sad i totally agree, but that is the way Adam is. we were brought up in two very different world, i've always been comfortable with parents who i did not get on with him they always push me to have better.

Adam has always settled and thats where we clash. When we met i gave up everything to be with him, Nice car , having my own business (MY FOLKS WERE GOING TO HELP ME GET SORTED NOT ANY MORE THUOUGHT!!) and a nice bank account. at least i got Annafrancesca for my troubles !!!!

Ahh, Honey, just getting through and reading what I've missed! Honey, I am soooo sorry things aren't working out, but if he isn't the one for you, then he isn't the one! You are young and beautiful, have your whole life ahead of you and you deserve to be happy! Annafrancesca deserves you to be happy! Keep me posted ... I care what happens to the two of you!! You are two very special people!!! Hugs sent your way, Kid!!!:)

sunny,

I had 2 small pieces of watermelon tonight too :D It was yummy!

You ladies are making me crave watermelon!!!! Gee, almost like a pregnancy craving where I just have to have it, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Jeanie, the watermelon was wonderful. so sweet and juicy. I am doing well trying out different soft foods. He doesn't want me to add meat for another week.

Sunny- Oh how I love watermelon. I officially start mushies on Monday (even though I have had cambells Tomato Soup at hand) and I can't wait. I have been on Clear Liquids for 4 weeks now. THIS SUCKS!!!!

I have a family reunion tomorrow. :hungry: I am making broccoli chicken casserole, and this great simple cool whip dessert. You take a large package of oreos, a cup of milk and 2 8oz container of cool whip. Dip oreos in milk and layer on bottom of 9x13 casserole dish. then layer of cool whip, the oreos dipped in milk, layer of cool whip. Crush a few oreos and sprinkle over top for decoration and refrigerate overnight. The oreos soften and everyone loves. Good thing I don't like oreos :)

Both sound delicious. Can you tell I am hungry tonight? LOL

Sunny, I would be soooo tempted to eat that recipe! I copied it off, I may have to try it ... probably shouldn't though, lol!

Sounds like you are doing very well!

These gatherings are very much a test of our willpower! Thursday when we went with our daughter for her surgery, we stopped at Burger King, I thought I could get Chili, but they were out ... well, needless to say, I couldn't order anything! I was quite down in the dumps! I am sure the first of many depressing times!!!

Jeanie- I know what you mean about Burger King. I went with the family last Sunday and since I can't have anything but clear liquids I was about drooling watching them eat their Whoppers and suck. I don't care about the fries but the Whopper........UUUUGGGHHHHHH

Those Protein bullets are NASTY tasting to me. At least the fruit punch is. I also have the Grape so I am hoping that one tastes better. I will still have to drink the fruit punch ones because I don't want to waste my money so I am diluting them WAY down in a bottle of Water tomorrow. I should have done that today but then it would have made 'more' for me to drink of them and I didn't want to do that but there is NO WAY I can drink them like I did today anymore.

Chim- I am starving also. Can't wait to move to the next eating stage. The good thing is the weight loss is continuing so far.

dini, lynnette, aunti phyl, Kathy and everyone else HEY!!!!!!! Hope your all doing great.

I am bummed tonight. I am hungry and ready to eat REAL food. It has rained today all day so not a day to walk outside. Went to the Y but got there to late so couldn't walk the whole 3 1/2 miles today. Only got a little over 2 miles in. I just don't want to get out of the habit and I am afraid if I don't do it EVERY day I will start slacking as all the times before.

Well gotta go get my daughter from work. She is not quite 16 and she works at McDonals so we drive her back and forth. Later everyone!!!

hey momma welcome back!

so glas your doing well, another 3lbs thats super! Is my sis ok?? she so lucky to have you taking car of her. i bet the wedding plans are so exciting....

ireland does not really have wedding planers and i've always wanted to start something like that up.

Sunny, we must be on the same wave lengh. I love watermelon i only had some today. yummy! it got stuck though. Watermelon and pineapple are my fav fruits ........... ah i'd love some now but its time for Laba ( Irish for Bed)

i've been really tired lately, no energy at all think i need to get some Protein into me!!!!

ok i'm off to bed lots of love to all.

hey chimboree miss you girl! xx

hey everyone,,,,,,on a lighter note i've got more pictures up, check these out, you'd never think i was camera shy would you???DINIBAMS.BEBO.COMunder my 24TH b-day

hope you like them!!!

Dini, I love your pics!!! You are a lovely lady!!!! Just beautiful! You are way tooooooo hard on yourself, Girl!!!! You could be a model! Adam hasn't a clue what he is messing up!!!! Someday he will, but I am afraid it may already be toooooo late!

hey momma welcome back!

so glas your doing well, another 3lbs thats super! Is my sis ok?? she so lucky to have you taking car of her. i bet the wedding plans are so exciting....

ireland does not really have wedding planers and i've always wanted to start something like that up.

Sunny, we must be on the same wave lengh. I love watermelon i only had some today. yummy! it got stuck though. Watermelon and pineapple are my fav fruits ........... ah i'd love some now but its time for Laba ( Irish for Bed)

i've been really tired lately, no energy at all think i need to get some Protein into me!!!!

ok i'm off to bed lots of love to all.

hey chimboree miss you girl! xx

Dini, You are amazing!!!! Too cool too, because guess what Nicole said this weekend that she wants to do ... be a wedding planner!!!! I tell you, you couldn't be more like one of my girls, if I'd of planned it! Honey, you are in my thoughts and prayers and I KNOW you will make the right decisions for you and Annafrancesca ... Is it already a done deal or is there still a chance you two can work things out? I'm here for you any time you need to talk or chat, feel free to write me at my regular e-mail or on here!!! I do care about you and your little one! You two need to take care of yourselves and make yourselves happy! You deserve to be happy!:) ... whatever that is, only you know!! We will support any decisions you make!!!

Jackie, Go get your daughter at McDonald's ... now, I love their yogurt parfaits!!!! They are good! Not sure how bad calorie wise they are, but yummy they are!!! LOL

Help, I had a little sneezin fit today and all of my incisions are killing me, expecially the Port. The port incision has a black and blue mark around it. I really dont think it was there before my sneezing!!! I have been really lying down and taking it easy since that happened.

Hi, All, seems I get on and everyone gets off!!! Gee, hurts, but I will survive, lol!

I just got through reading and getting caught up! Dini, Something isn't right in your relationship with Adam, if he had nothing to hide, he wouldn't have reacted so radically!!! He either is going wayyyyyy out of his way to try to make you jealous or he truly is "thinking" about cheating! Perhaps you are right and he hasn't yet, but this is where the lies lead! You know, rattlesnakes lay in wait until the time is right to strike! He may just be trying to keep everything in order that he has with you until he thinks he is "sure" he wants whatever it is that he is working on! I would definitely keep my eyes on him and if you truly think he is being unfaithful, and it is your apartment ... he wouldn't be waiting until the end of the month to get out!!! He'd be out on his KEESTER!!!! All that really matters right now is that you are okay and Annafrancesca is okay! I do agree with whoever said that you need to allow Adam to have a relationship with his daughter, I am the product of a father that stepped out of his daughter/grandchildren's lives and it hurts! It would leave a lasting, bitter, impression on her and I KNOW you wouldn't want that! Just try to be as civil as the two of you can be for your daughter's sake, avoid as much name calling as possible, and I will keep all of you in my prayers! Keep us posted!

Help, I had a little sneezin fit today and all of my incisions are killing me, expecially the Port. The port incision has a black and blue mark around it. I really dont think it was there before my sneezing!!! I have been really lying down and taking it easy since that happened.

Wow, you must have really been sneezing! I sure hope you are okay and feeling better very soon! Do you think you did damage? That has to be scary and quite uncomfortable!