Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Oh ladies! I was completely out of touch today. Jeff and I went to Williston and had a day out for just us. Shopping. I promise, I walked slow and didn't bend or stretch. Made him carry all the groceries.

Went and played cards tonight. Didn't play overly well but enjoyed it.

Started watching I am Legend but had to turn it off and will finish it tomorrow in the daylight. Jeff says I'm a whoosy.

I bet Karla is off already but I just found out that Christasha lives in San Diego. I know she can't take any time off, but at least there would be someone close if there were any struggles. Also, Karla has no idea how beautiful she is....even heavy. She is going to be a total knockout by next summer. And I could give Karla that pound for pound comment because she has been working on the math standards with me....and knew she would chuckle. It's the same as someone telling me we aren't on a diet...uh...yeah...we are....my diet is whatever I eat, good bad or indifferent, it IS my diet....just because some see it as a dirty word, the science person in me screams everytime it's put out as a dirty word. ... anyways, we all have our biases.

Denise, I know you know we love you and know we say what we do with uberlove. I've begun to have a drink or two of dh's soda. I even drank a diet pepsi last week when I was so miserable. Oh..and 1/2 a diet squirt tonight. It was the TWO of them WITH all the food. all docs have different restrictions and I'm not going to freak out about breaking a rule here and there...it was just the combo that I couldn't let go. Love you.

Okay...Jeff rolled his eyes at me and told me he was going to bed. I'll try not to have nightmares. Good think I'm going to church tomorrow...I'll need the good karma.

Night ladies. Have a great Sunday.

I love all you ladies on this thread but I really, really miss Janet. I know she's having a great time but I bet she misses us, too!

Phyl - yep I am traveling alone, I tried to find someone (long story) but in the end it is just me, which I think is part of God's plan. I need to accept that my girls have their own lives and it is time to start mine. After raising kids for 32 years, I don't quite know what to do with myself. And Phyl, it is nice to know that if I get in a bind, I have someone there. Besides, I would love to see that hat collection! Thanks.

Well, the bags are packed, the toothbrush charged up and I am ready to go.

Karri, have fun at school. You only have about a quarter left!!! And right back at you...YOU take time for yourself. Your life sounds crazier than mine.

Morning ladies. Just a quick check in before church. I should be putting on my face.

Is Janet getting back soon? It was just a 3 day cruise wasn't it? I'm starting to worry. Phyl, you would know her plans better than the rest of us. When does she plan on being back?

Okay...off to get dressed for church. I still have Jai to get ready!

Morning ladies. Just a quick check in before church. I should be putting on my face.

Is Janet getting back soon? It was just a 3 day cruise wasn't it? I'm starting to worry. Phyl, you would know her plans better than the rest of us. When does she plan on being back?

Okay...off to get dressed for church. I still have Jai to get ready!

Seven day cruise. They're surely already in port and getting ready to disembark. She should be checking in this afternoon or evening.

Seven day cruise. They're surely already in port and getting ready to disembark. She should be checking in this afternoon or evening.

That makes so much more sense. I thought she was going to be gone just a few days. Whew. I hope she had an awesome time.

On the other hand, we had better jump up the number of posts to see if we can drive her really crazy with number of pages she has to catch up on:tt2:

That wasn't really nice. I guess I'm tired.

Talk to you later ladies. I'll be in a better state of mind next time I talk.

Sitting in the airport, 'attracting' my plane. (The Secret). It will arrive and I WILL arrive in San Diego TODAY. The weather will clear and the plane will arrive!!!

Karla

That makes so much more sense. I thought she was going to be gone just a few days. Whew. I hope she had an awesome time.

On the other hand, we had better jump up the number of posts to see if we can drive her really crazy with number of pages she has to catch up on:tt2:

That wasn't really nice. I guess I'm tired.

Talk to you later ladies. I'll be in a better state of mind next time I talk.

Yeah, Chick better be back on LBT soon!! We're all waiting to hear how her week went!! How much dancing she did?? How many "drinks of the day" she did? How much chasing teenagers!!

Sitting in the airport, 'attracting' my plane. (The Secret). It will arrive and I WILL arrive in San Diego TODAY. The weather will clear and the plane will arrive!!! Karla

Good Grief!!

Praying that weather clears NOW so you can get off the ground and down here to the WARM place!!

YIKES!!

Surgery in the morning, right??!!

HOLY SMOKES!!

28_4_8.gif

Karla is back at home with flight canceled. She is so upset but trying to see the positive light.

Talking to her now. I will make her smile if it kills me.

Hi Everyone, back from the hospital. Mom still there. Her blood sugar is still going over 500. They gave a shot of insulin, different antibiotics for the bladder infection, and now flushing her bladder with somthing because it is also full of yeast. She had a catheter (sp?) which is very painful, because of the infection.

I'm off to do homework. Didn't go to work today cause I didn't get home till almost 4 am. I'm way behind, As usual. This job is a never ending battle, a get over 15 referrals a day.

TTFN

Denise: I think the best place for your Mom is in the hospital, that way they will get to the bottom of her sugar, and get it under control... Poor doll...

Hi ladies. I should take a nap. I really want to but then Facebook or LBT calls and I can't take it.

I've told my friend who is being banded this week in Mexico to pop in so everyone welcome CramerK to our bunch. The good news of Candice in Mexico is bound to make her feel better about the trip. And Earl should be a little calmer too.

When was Phyl going for her consult? I'm so excited for her. Earl will give in....or maybe the 7's could come to take her "shopping" like we did when she got her ears done. Wouldd he notice if she didn't show up for a few days?

I'm watching qvc with flower shows. I bought some daylilies. Now I'm looking at the Dianthus. We have them here, but these are gorgeous and they will come here....I may have to order those too. GRRRRR I need a nap. Oh...they don't go to my zone! Go me, don't need to order them.

Okay...better go nap or candice is going to have to stop here to beat me before getting home to her poochies. Have a good day ladies!

Welcome CRAMERK, any friend of Steph's is a friend of ours!!

I am just now back from Mexico, I've been up since 3a.m. to catch the 6 a.m. to Dallas, and then onto Toronto.. Then there is the 2 hrs drive from T.O. airport to the "Beach".. It was so nice to touch down in CANADA!!! It was a great trip, but it sure makes you appreciate HOME!!!

My DH showed up at the airport to meet me, turns out he is in T.O. on business this week and is staying at the Sheraton/right IN the airport... how cool was that? So I was able to drive my OWN car home... he'll catch a ride later in the week with a cohort.

I managed to learn a little Espanol... it was fun practising and my DS friends were very gratious with my attempts. It was good for a few laughs that's for sure.

My "teeth" look great! I am so glad that I made this trip, I figure with flight, dentist, meals etc that I saved $2,000 U.S. on the work. PLus, I am going to put the receipts on my 2009 Income Tax return as a dedection.

Now, tomorrow I have to get back on PROGRAM and re-start journaling my FOOD/Excercise.

I['ll post pictures later gals,

Luv Peaches

Hello everyone, Steph invited me to your group. I went through the last few pages of your posts and I have a few questions:

1. Where do I get the purple satin sheets? I have been divorced for 14 years and haven't had a tumble in over 10 years. I have had 3 surgeries for pelvic organ prolapse, the last at Duke in NC where they rebuilt me with cadavar tissue. My physical therapist offered to write me a prescription for a 'tumble' so we could see if it worked.

kARLA, WELCOME and forget the SATIN sheets, a guy just can't get 'traction' on those damn things!

2. Who are the little bambinos? I have 3 adorable and spoiled doxi's, my new baby is just 3 months old.

Oh, and I have the scub hat pattern if you want it.

Steph has been an inspiration to me, and convinced me that I was worth the money it cost for the lapband. So I fly to San Diego on Sunday and have surgery with Dr. Ortiz on Monday. I am nervous in general, but excited to get started on my pathway to health.

Stephanie is an inspiration to us ALL here on the Lucky7's I know she must be a special friend to you too.

I little info on me: I have 5 daughters, 18 to 32. I teach 7th & 8th Math & Science. I live in florence, Montana (on the west side of the state near Missoula). My family has mixed feelings about me having the lapband. One of my daughters is a PA and she wigged out that I am going to Mexico and she feels that I am just looking for a quick fix to my weight. My sister isn't really talking to me, by the way she is 6 feet tall and weighs 100 & nothing and is married with lots of money. My mom and 2 of my other daughters are very supportive, the other 2 are just not talking about it.

Thank you for allowing my to invade your thread.

Karla

By the time you read this you must already be in Mexico. RELAX... they are very professional there, I have read many great reviews of Dr. Ortiz on these pages. Plus as you've read I just had extensive dental work done there.. Awesome, would do it again in a heart beat, Plus I saved a ton of money.

Good luck with your surgery, check in with us if you can get to a cyber cafe.

Peaches, my flight was cancelled and I am back home and going to try it again on Monday, surgery rescheduled for Tuesday..

I am exhausted, sobbing in the airport WHILE you chew on airline personel is hard work. I finally drank a Protein Drink, who knew they would take it away from me when I checked in a 9:15 this morning. I think I am going to shut down for awhile, the computer and my brain. Thanks for everyone's support, there is a reason this happened, I'll figure it out later when my head doesn't hurt

I am going to put my Mexico pictures (total) on Face Book.

but here are a couple

post-220921-13813138266544_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813138266816_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813138267079_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813138267326_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813138267579_thumb.jpg

Gorgeous teeth Candice. You really did get a nice job. but I do know what you mean about being home. There really is no place like it!

Now if our other Mexican Senorita would just show up, All would be good in Lucky 7 land.

Peaches-your teeth are beautiful, but so are you!!! I understand the lack of traction on satin, but at this point I would risk it.

Thank you for your support and allowing me to become part of your family. All of your are beautiful and wonderful people. This is so much easier with all of you on my side. You all inspire me to become the best that I can be...corny but true.