Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Hi gang I'm back !!!!

I am alive - got back yesterday around 11:30 - had to play with my babies -they were so happy to see me.... Had to unpack and wash - got a cold on ship :0(... So just watched tv and went to bed at 9 -

My dear Phyl called me this morning to ck on me - isn't she just the sweetest thing !!! It's sure nice to have people who miss you...

I have been trying to post all morning - but been busy - so haven't had a chance to read last weeks post - will on my lunch - just wanted to pop in and say Hi...

Had a great time !!!! Hopefully tonite I can post pic of my zip lining and repelling - this was like the most greatest experience in my life - I felt just like Karri did when she completed her 1st marathon... This was something I never in the world imagined that I could do - Only you all can understand this - My weight before limited my life - now I am free - I am a butterfly !!!!

Will post later -- Love you all..

oh ya - i didn't gain any weight !!!!

Really glad you posted. I had dug out your cell phone number and was going to call at lunch if you hadn't.

Isn't it amazing how liberating losing all the weight is. You zip lined and I ran 20 miles yesterday. I am chaffed so bad under my arms that I could almost cry everytime I move them...but at the same time I get this little grin everytime it feel like a hot poker is searing my arms because I know WHY it hurts.

SO I have not been on LBT much as I am officially addicted to Facebook. The withdrawls today haven't been too bad though because I am so far behind at work that I have been frantically working. you all would be SOOOOOOO proud of me. I did NOTHING for school all week except for 1 day. The rest of the week I took for me. And it was a glorious week. The scale finally rewarded me and better than that...the candy in the back room hasn't tempted me once. I am back on the band wagon baby!!!!

By the time school is out I will have only eaten 760 calories and it was ALL healthy. No crap whatsoever. It feels good to not be fighting the food demons continuously. Right now I am finishing my strawberries...mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Well I had best start planning what I am going to do tomorrow so that I dont' have to be at work at 4AM again. Just wanted to make sure that my mommy was safe and sound.

Hi Gang !!

Karri - I haven't even got on FB yet !!! I went to the gym tonite - then came home and been working on the pictures

So Gang heres some of my pic's - I can't tell you all how great it feels to be able to do something that you couldn't have done before

Here's some more pictures

Let me tell you - this 54 yr old grandma had to teach the 18 yrs how to PARTY !!!!

Let me tell you - this 54 yr old grandma had to teach the 18 yrs how to PARTY !!!!

What did I tell you all... those teenagers have NOTHIN' on my momma!!!!!

OK I AM GOING TO KICK SOME A$$ HERE !!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I just went back and read up to page 887 !!!! It's 8:24 and I havent eaten.. And you all want to know why !!!!! Cuz I have been trying to catch up on what happend this last week and oh my oh so funny Lucky 7 girls and posting page after page of stuff!!!!! :biggrin:

But gotta say you are all just cracking me up ---- I can't be too mad :lol:

#1 Denise - GF belated happy birthday !!!! I had a Blended Lemonaid to toast you for your BD :P How's your cold & your Mom

#2 Phyl - Oh hugs GF - Earl is a BH !!!! I do bet that you could get your surgery covered by insurance though (medically necessarry) and Yes you are the one to blame for our Facebook addiction - I haven't even hit that site yet - cuz I am trying to catch up here 1st !!! :thumbup:

#3 Kari - Girl take yourself in for a FILL NOW TODAY NOT TOMORROW TODAY !!!!! That was way to much friggin food for one meal !!!! (said with tons of love and my cruise was 7 days - Sunday to Sunday)

#4 Steph - Glad you are feeling better - Xmas decorations:scared2: ok gf you are worse than me - I had mine ALL Down by 1/10 !!! Oh ya - great job on food cop... I think you can be my deputy....:tt2:

#5 - Candice - Glad your dentist was great and love your new teeth - didn't think the old ones were bad - but the new smile is beatiful !!!

#6 Karla Welcome - to our little group - I gotta say we are the best ONE on LBT... I'm the one with the purple sheets !! they aren't satin (Beech) and they haven't had a tumble either - Gotta say GF you got me beat on the celebicy thing - it's been 7 yrs this comming July since I had a tumble in the sheets...:lol: But like I like to say - I used it all up when I was young - I don't miss it at all (well maybe once a year :lol:) Oh ya - I say have the last meal - I didn't not really my DS bday was 7/15 - we celebrated 7/14 and I think I had a piece of cake... If you are being banded right now - hugs prayer for a safe surgery and speedy recovery - I am attaching pic of me 2/07 vs 3/09 - 2/07 I could barely walk around the ship without being worn out - 3/09 took the stairs - went to the gym on the ship - and swam with the dolphins and zipped lined in Puerto Viartia !!!

#7 Karri - Hugs on the scale and food issues - just make good food choices - I can eat up to 2 cups some days - espeically something like stew (slideer)

Ok Gang !!!! it's now 8:41 - I gotta go eat and get ready for bed - gotta meet my Sister at the bank tomorrow to be there when they drill open the safety deposit box - I had offered for her to stay with me (thankfully she isn't cuz I really didn't mean it - I know I'm Bad)..

Oh ya - the kid's didn't know how to party - they slept more than me - I was in bed normally around midnite - won a little on the slots one night but gave it all back plus some.. Really enjoyed it - but am glad to be back home with my Babies... The Comic on the last night asked how many people were going to be happy to see their kids when they got home - some clapped - then he asked how many would be glad to get home to see their fur babies - everyone clapped !!!!

I guess little bear is the one who had the biggest separation anxitey -- per my baby sitter - I though it would be angel but it was bear..

Ok - I really gotta go - Will finish all my reading tomorrow !!!

Love you guys !!!!

What did I tell you all... those teenagers have NOTHIN' on my momma!!!!!

Yep you know your Mom !!!

Denise, I know you know we love you and know we say what we do with uberlove. I've begun to have a drink or two of dh's soda. I even drank a diet pepsi last week when I was so miserable. Oh..and 1/2 a diet squirt tonight. It was the TWO of them WITH all the food. all docs have different restrictions and I'm not going to freak out about breaking a rule here and there...it was just the combo that I couldn't let go. Love you.

Steph, I don't know what you're talking about???

No comprendae

Janet- Your pictures are awesome!!!! Where did you zipline?

Candice- Lovely pictures, you look Marvelous!!

Went to the hospital, my Mom looks worse than when I brought her. The doc called me tonight. She said Mom now has to take 4 insulin shots a day. There is no one to give her shots all day. I work. I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do. The doc said she was going put in an order to send her to a rehabilitation facility to get her stronger before she can come home. She said she is taking out the catheter tomorrow, she has no more infection and yeast is clear. I have no clue if her insurance pays for this. This is too much to deal with.

Went to the hospital, my Mom looks worse than when I brought her. The doc called me tonight. She said Mom now has to take 4 insulin shots a day. There is no one to give her shots all day. I work. I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do. The doc said she was going put in an order to send her to a rehabilitation facility to get her stronger before she can come home. She said she is taking out the catheter tomorrow, she has no more infection and yeast is clear. I have no clue if her insurance pays for this. This is too much to deal with.

Steph meant Kari, not you, Denise....

About your Mom.. isn't she on Medicare? If you're on Medicare and the doc orders rehab following a hospital stay then Medicare pays. They wouldn't pay from home to rehab, but will from hosp to rehab. And following that... if the doctor orders "physical therapy" at home, then I think Medicare will pay for home nursing visits... talk to someone at the hospital about how all that works. I remember some from my work as precert nurse, but more from when my Dad was sick and my Mom had to deal with all that. Also, when she had heart bypass 5 yrs or so ago.. same thing.... doctor didn't want her to go straight home, but Medicare would pay if he sent her to a rehab facility.

sorry ladies. I'm behind.

Got a call from Karla from Salt Lake. They had double booked her out of Missoula but she threw a well deserved fit and they let her on. She was double booked out of SLC but it seems to have been fixed. She is going to call me tomorrow.

I am amazed at you Janet! I wish I was half as adventurous.

Okay. Tired. Going to bed.

GREAT pictures! Nice one of you and Andrew, and I LOVE the zipline pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful time! Sorry you came home with a cold, though!

Good Morning Gang

Oh Donna - I really didn't forget about you - I was thinking as I went to bed last night that I didn't give you props for the workout with the trainer!!! But gotta say - you shouldn't have gotten sick - make sure you eat like a Protein Bar or something that's a good carb about 45 min before you work out - and make sure you are well hydrated..

Denise - Ya I would think that medicare would pay for some of this stuff - Hugs I know how hard this is.... Don't you have any bro's - SIL - or Sisters who can help just a little bit.. Puerto Viarta was where we zipped lined.

Thanks Phyl - The cold is sticking around but am feeling better - Hugs on your dentist issue !!!!

Steph - Darling you are just as adventures and me...

Ok need to get to work - cbl :0)

Janet- Your pictures are awesome!!!! Where did you zipline?

Candice- Lovely pictures, you look Marvelous!!

What about an insulin pump? I'd check on that. And yes, I'm the one Steph was talking about. M-M-M-M Pepsi. Although DH has just put some ruby red squirt in the fridge. That's a close second to pepsi.

Hi Ladies,

This is Car, dropping in for a quick howdie! With managing the other house, work, playing with my new Aerogarden, training dogs outside in the snow, and getting set up for the dog competitions, I'm all pooped out.

Well Janet, it looks like you danced a few dances. I'm so envious. And zipping!!! Sigh!!! So, how about some wall climbing? I need a partner.

Steph, glad to see that you are in motion again. Slowly!!!

Candice, are you counting down the days? I love that house, but it is a ton of long-distance work.

Love to you all,

Car