Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

momma the worst part is he does work! He works for 'bank of ireland' not a bad job but he hasn't sorted out his emergency tax so he's only getting have his wegas and therefor he only gives me half if even that of what he should.

he's wanna pull his socks up. he's going to get the fright of his life when i kick him out if he don't grow up

Good for you, Dini! Keep him walking the line, lol!!! NO, seriously, he should be helping out more! If he lives there, he needs to pull his weight! He has a daughter too!

I am sorry- being hungry is no fun. Try to hang in there while you wait for a fill. It is hard, I know, but try to get your head on the final prize: a brand-new, healthier you!

I am not physically hungry but head hunger is killing me- I am craving Cheetos really badly, I can even smell it. And just now I was walking around the house to get rid of some gas and all I could think about was food...my favorite restaurants etc... We all have demons to deal with. I am tired of fighting. I am ready to win the war!

Yes! The hunger is no fun. It has just started for me. It's been weird b/c I haven't been hungry, but tonight, boy it kicked in. I hear you about the Cheetos. I was in Target tonight and I was like, 'Hmmm...if I got the puffy kind, I could let them kinda melt and get mushy...' Then I came back to reality and continued on. Man. Oh the food demons are out. But you know what??? They aren't gonna win. No way. No how. Oh it's on.

Well Good People, I'm gonna turn in for the night. I have to go back to work tomorrow. Booooooo...but I've gotta do it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful night's sleep and a great morning!

Gnite! :notagree

Chim and Laurend,

That is where I am right now, I am able to eat anything except tough or grisly meats, so I am trying to eat healthy foods. Trying to make the right choices, but I do think getting to the solid food stages, though nice, do slow down the weight loss a lot!!! I was losing much quicker on the liquid diets!

Cazulay, You will win that war!!! We are all dealing with the same demons!!! Not going to get rid of a lifetime of thoughts in a few days or weeks! This is going to be a lifetime of choices! Hang in there! Maybe put cheese on one of your liquified meals, might curb the Cheetos craving!!! Not sure if you are allowed cheese, but I was allowed anything that could go through a straw.

ok so i'm off to bed also i gave myself the limit of 3 am but it is now 3.10 and i'm up in 6 hours. night night xx

momma hope you wont be lonely!!!!

Well Good People, I'm gonna turn in for the night. I have to go back to work tomorrow. Booooooo...but I've gotta do it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful night's sleep and a great morning!

Gnite! :notagree

Chim,

Me too, gonna go, but have a great day at work! Hope all goes well for you! Stop back in and let us know how everything goes! Take it easy and don't overdo it! Don't forget to drink!!! I think that will be my biggest problem when I go back to work! Hard to do if you can't go to the restroom, lol!

Night, Dini, Cazulay, and Laurend!!! Hope to chat with you all tomorrow!!!:notagree

ok so i'm off to bed also i gave myself the limit of 3 am but it is now 3.10 and i'm up in 6 hours. night night xx

momma hope you wont be lonely!!!!

I will miss you, Kid!!! Talk to you tomorrow or yesterday in your case, lol!!! Night!!! Sweet Dreams!!!:notagree

Welcome back! We've missed you. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I'm jealous! I can't wait until I'm past these liquid/mushy phases. I know they're for healing purposes, but man. I will be doing the same as you, just making healthy, well-balanced choices. I know that's how I was meant to live, so that's what I'm striving for.
Good luck with your progress!

Laurend, you did really well! Sounds like a wonderful vacation! Hard to come back after being away like that! But once you are home, it feels pretty good too! We are glad you are back! My weight loss, by the way, is stagnant! No change for me again! Getting a bit depressing!!!

I am glad to be home. Living with my parents for close to six weeks, after I've moved out and tasted freedom, was not my idea of paradise. I'm just hoping to continue to lose weight. I feel like I can eat forever right now, so I can't wait for my first fill (scheduled for August 8th). I am just trying not to regain everything that I've lost. The parts that I'm struggling the most with are taking my Vitamins every day (they have to be taken with food, but I never remember them until I'm between meals) and getting enough Water.< /p>

Laurend, didn't want to sign off without saying Good Night to you! It is nice to have you back! I am proud of you! It is hard to go on vacation and eat responsibly! I hope to talk to you again tomorrow! Get a good night's sleep! Welcome Home!!! Night, Girl!

I had a great weekend. 5 friends from my college years (1990-1994) drove down for a reunion. Only 1 knew why I had the surgery so it was great to be able to talk with her about it.

Anyway, Friday they wanted Mexican, so we went to a restaurant and I ordered a chicken burrito. I pealed back the burrito and only ate the shredded chicken. Then last night we went into downtown Nashville and we at jacks bbq and I ordered the oven roasted chicken. I pulled back the skin and only at the chicken - it was so tender it fell apart - delicious!! Plus I can have cream of corn so I was able to eat that too. Oh and Saturday we bbq'd and while they all had steak, I cooked some scallops and ate those.

I thought it would be harder w/ the food but it was pretty easy. The hardest part was finding time to drink all the Water b/c it was pretty easy to lose track of time w/all the fun I was having.

IT WAS ABOUT THE WIDTH OF MY INDEX FINGER SO IT WAS NOT A BIG SLICE AT ALL, THE BEST PART WAS THAT, I TOTALLY ENJOYED IT BUT I WAS ALSO HAPPY TO EAT THAT LITTLE AMOUNT. IT WASN'T THAT I HAD TO STOP MYSELF FROM EATING MORE I JUST WAS HAPPY TO EAT IT AND THAT BE THAT.

Dini, that is great. The whole purpose is to be able to eat normal foods just less. We all know sweets are to be avoided most of the time, but there are special occasions to make exceptions. I am so proud of you. You are my role model. Hopefully I will be able to do the same thing.

Laurend, didn't want to sign off without saying Good Night to you! It is nice to have you back! I am proud of you! It is hard to go on vacation and eat responsibly! I hope to talk to you again tomorrow! Get a good night's sleep! Welcome Home!!! Night, Girl!
Good night!

NewCC, I hope you are feeling better. I am just now catching up on posts from the last few days and I read yours. I was thinking that you sound pretty sick for already 36 hours out. My friend was banded in December and had similar symptoms as you and ended up at the ER. She was diagnosed with Vertigo. They treated her and she felt much better pretty quickly. Just thought I would let you know that in case it might be what you are suffering from. Either way, I hope you are feeling much better now or very soon!

On my way, thanks! I just started catching up, will never get there, but you made this one nice and noticable! I am better on the dry heaves (nothing to vomit!) but do have a small fever and redness under a very swollen abdomin. I think my obgyn did a much better job at stitching. These scars are going to be giant. Hope everyone else is doing a ton better than I am. I am soooo still regretting! CC

Night Everyone

Lauren - Your vacation sounded great, I love lakes.

Wrangler - Your making me hungry. I can't wait for food. I've been drinking everything for 7 days.