Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Hey Momma,

did do much at all today, got up late showered and went to work! i know 5 mins, i was going to tell hom to stuff the 5 mins up his 'rear end' but i said stop that Denisa dont be horrible!!!

I'm looking into getting a tattoo of one of the lads from Miami Ink the programme but do you think i can get any info you must be joking!!!

how you doing??

I'm okay!!! You want a what????? A tattoo of one of the guys from that show or one that they do, lol??? Where do you want to put it??? Big one, little one? My girls LOVE that show!!! Oh by the way, my youngest daughter wants to go to Ireland to study abroad, she just may take you up on your offer and look you up, lol!!! Now, there is a girl that will keep you hopping!!! Nah, actually, I think from the impression you give me, you and she would get along perfect!!! She is a nut!!! Loves socializing and bouncing from place to place, lol!!!! :eek:

Dini girl, I will have to find that song on the internet. You seem to be in much better spirits. I am glad to see that. Don't let that slave driver of a brother work you too hard. I miss talking with you :eek:

Indiogirl, glad to see you here and doing well.

cazulay, I haven't tried Soups yet. This is just day 3. when did you start adding Soup. I haven't been hungry yet. Hope that lasts.

Jeanie, hi.

i totally missed that message. yeah i'm good! have the personal trainer tomorrow morning not looking forward to it. Its a lovely song ah lord i love it. i actually have it as my ring tone!!!

by the way when your looking for a man for yourself make sure you look around for me too!!!!

Dini,

I'm downloading that song!!!

Gee, you give us culture!!!! My girls will be impressed, they'll think I'm young and fiesty with me downloading this kind of tune!!! Usually, I am all country!!! LOL Nah, some of the others, but mostly, country at heart!!!!:eek:

Ruby - I am also having trouble eating what the diet says to eat. I make something,, then I can't eat it - cause it's gross,

I blended some vegetable Soup, smelled o.k., yet gross, threw it out.,

I then tried potato soup, smelled o.k., yep still gross, I got a few spoofuls in. Even my protien drinks taste like sh#@. I liked them before. What is going on? Everything I taste is yucky.

I can't start mushes till Tues.

Cate54 - I hope you feel better soon. Are you taking pain meds from the doc? Maybe they are making you sick?

are you serious your daughter wants to come to ireland?? well she is certainly welcome to stay with me. at the moment i live in a 2 bed but i'm moving to a 3 bed. thats fab! i'd love to meet her and i onlu live 10 mins from city centre and i work across the road from one of the best Uni or i think you call the Colleges in ireland. Let me know if she needs any info at all. Both my brothers went to the best coleges in ireland!!! i amself wanted to go abck to uni this year but i've gotta put it off for now i'm trying to start up my own little business.

about teh tattoo i want to get Annafrancesca name on my back but i WANT one of them lads to do it. and also i'd love to do one of them lads too.... gosh i love them and the best part is i am so unatracted to tattoo guys but i love them .. ahhhhhhhhhhhh

i get the impression you dont like tattoo???

Ruby - I am also having trouble eating what the diet says to eat. I make something,, then I can't eat it - cause it's gross,

I blended some vegetable Soup, smelled o.k., yet gross, threw it out.,

I then tried potato soup, smelled o.k., yep still gross, I got a few spoofuls in. Even my protien drinks taste like sh#@. I liked them before. What is going on? Everything I taste is yucky.

I can't start mushes till Tues.

Cate54 - I hope you feel better soon. Are you taking pain meds from the doc? Maybe they are making you sick?

Sorry, you aren't enjoying anything you eat! I didn't have that trouble either! Trouble is it tastes too good and I feel just good enough that I want to eat more than I should. Haven't, but definitely tempted, lol! Although some have said the meds affect your taste buds, so maybe that is it.

OK SO I JUST TAUGHT I'D LET YOU ALL KNOW I ATE CAKE TODAY,

MY BROTHER GOT ME A BIRTHDAY CAKE (I WAS SO SHOCKED) IT EVEN HAD CANDLES ON IT!!!

ITS NOT THAT I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF BUT I TAUGHT WHY NOT ??

IT WAS ABOUT THE WIDTH OF MY INDEX FINGER SO IT WAS NOT A BIG SLICE AT ALL, THE BEST PART WAS THAT, I TOTALLY ENJOYED IT BUT I WAS ALSO HAPPY TO EAT THAT LITTLE AMOUNT. IT WASN'T THAT I HAD TO STOP MYSELF FROM EATING MORE I JUST WAS HAPPY TO EAT IT AND THAT BE THAT.

I FELT WONDERFUL

JUST TAUGHT I'D SHARE............ DONT BE MAD AT ME FOR EATING IT

are you serious your daughter wants to come to ireland?? well she is certainly welcome to stay with me. at the moment i live in a 2 bed but i'm moving to a 3 bed. thats fab! i'd love to meet her and i onlu live 10 mins from city centre and i work across the road from one of the best Uni or i think you call the Colleges in ireland. Let me know if she needs any info at all. Both my brothers went to the best coleges in ireland!!! i amself wanted to go abck to uni this year but i've gotta put it off for now i'm trying to start up my own little business.

about teh tattoo i want to get Annafrancesca name on my back but i WANT one of them lads to do it. and also i'd love to do one of them lads too.... gosh i love them and the best part is i am so unatracted to tattoo guys but i love them .. ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, I am serious about my daughter ... I don't think she would impose to stay with you, but I do think she would look you up to hang out and show her around a bit!!! I will let you know how things progress with that one!

i get the impression you dont like tattoo???

Nah, on the tattoos. My older daughter got one and it is quite tasteful, a lilly about the size of a quarter on her shoulder and it does look nice, but I cried like a baby when she came homewith it!!! I told her the Good Lord did a better job and she didn't need that! I made her feel awful, she cried, I apologized and now it is okay, but no, didn't want it there, lol! She just asked me today if I wanted her to make-up it off for her wedding next June! I said no, it was okay, but when she has this beautiful strapless gown and I look at that tattoo, quite honestly, I will get a pinge of remorse!!! I am not against it, just not my thing, I guess! Now, you have to remember when I was young, getting your ears pierced was a big deal, my dad said, "IF the Good Lord wanted you to have another hole in your ears, he'd of put them there!!!" So kind of the mindset I was raised with, lol!!!

But must say, having it of Annafrancesca!!! Well, that is just classy! You still didn't say where or how big? Just her name or her photo or a caracature? :eek:

OK SO I JUST TAUGHT I'D LET YOU ALL KNOW I ATE CAKE TODAY,

MY BROTHER GOT ME A BIRTHDAY CAKE (I WAS SO SHOCKED) IT EVEN HAD CANDLES ON IT!!!

ITS NOT THAT I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF BUT I TAUGHT WHY NOT ??

IT WAS ABOUT THE WIDTH OF MY INDEX FINGER SO IT WAS NOT A BIG SLICE AT ALL, THE BEST PART WAS THAT, I TOTALLY ENJOYED IT BUT I WAS ALSO HAPPY TO EAT THAT LITTLE AMOUNT. IT WASN'T THAT I HAD TO STOP MYSELF FROM EATING MORE I JUST WAS HAPPY TO EAT IT AND THAT BE THAT.

I FELT WONDERFUL

JUST TAUGHT I'D SHARE............ DONT BE MAD AT ME FOR EATING IT

Are you kidding???? I'd of been mad if you didn't eat it, lol!!! It's your birthday for Heaven's Sake!!! You are supposed to eat cake!!! That was rather sweet of your brother!!!:eek:

OH I JUST WANT HER NAEM IN WRITING NOTHING ELSE ON MY BACK! I DONT REALLY KNOW WHERE EXACTLY APART FROM ON MY BACK, I WOULD ASK THE ARTIST FOR HIS OPINION OF WHERE IT WOULD LOOK GOOD SINCE ITS SUCH A LONG NAME!!! BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT AND I WILL GET IT . I'M WILLING TO FLY TO MIAMI JUST SO ONE OF THE LADS WILL DO IT.

I WAS THINKING OF IT IN SCRIPT WRITING AL JOINED UP AND FLOWY BUT I DONT KNOW. I ALSO WANT IT SIMPLE AND ELEGANT

Dini,

Can't get that song to download, I may have to try again tomorrow, lol! Won't be able to be cool tonight, lol!:omg:

OH I JUST WANT HER NAEM IN WRITING NOTHING ELSE ON MY BACK! I DONT REALLY KNOW WHERE EXACTLY APART FROM ON MY BACK, I WOULD ASK THE ARTIST FOR HIS OPINION OF WHERE IT WOULD LOOK GOOD SINCE ITS SUCH A LONG NAME!!! BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT AND I WILL GET IT . I'M WILLING TO FLY TO MIAMI JUST SO ONE OF THE LADS WILL DO IT.

I WAS THINKING OF IT IN SCRIPT WRITING AL JOINED UP AND FLOWY BUT I DONT KNOW. I ALSO WANT IT SIMPLE AND ELEGANT

You are too cute!!! It will be simple and elegant!!! Her name is beautiful!!! They should be able to do something really cool with it!!!:eek:

I KNOW IT WAS WELL SWEET OF MY BROTHER I DONT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH THEM. A CAKE AS WELL AS CANDLES I WAS CLOSE TO TEARS . THEY SAID MY PRESENT WAS COMING DURING THE WEEK I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT IT IS BUT I KNOW MY BROTHER FABIO IS NOT A CHEAP SKATE MY LAST GIFT WAS OVER 400 EURO ABOUT 550$ IT WAS A STUNNING BAG! SO I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY PRESENT.

I JUST READ THAT BACK AND IT SOUNDS AWFUL OF ME!!!