Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

hey Chimboree,

apart from he hurger sounds like your doin great! any pain?? did you buy anything nice today

i promise you this there wont be another b-day that i wont have a slice of cake. looking forward to that piece very year now!!!!

you should seriouly come over Ireland is much nicer than england. i lived there for 3 years so i'm not just saying it but then again Italy is so so so sooooooooooo much nicer again

Nicole went to Rome and several other places on her spring break ... I think florence, Paris,Germany, not sure what others, but like 9 different places ... and she loved them all!!! She went with another boy she knew and they backpacked and hopped trains and planes and went all over the place for two weeks!!! Her pictures are beautiful!!! I would love to go to these places! I believe it was Florence that she said she would like to go back to. I will have to check next time I talk to her, she already left to go back home til next weekend.

No, Honey, doesn't bore me, that is a hard schedule for a Mommy! It is tough to do everything you need to do each day and need to go to work to make ends meet! I don't envy the younger generation! It think things keep getting harder and harder! Too many pressures for the young people!

Maybe if i had a proper Man to look after me or at least do his fair share i'd have a better or more easy life!!!!

i'm not afraid of hard work but is a pain in the ass when yuo live with soemone that dies not pull there weight and there is a lot of it. (oh that was bitchy!!)

hey Chimboree,

apart from he hurger sounds like your doin great! any pain?? did you buy anything nice today

Hey Dini Girl! I'm doing really well. My stomach is still sore, especially the port incision, but I just keep an ice pack on it and that really helps a lot!

I only bought a few pair of pants to wear to work b/c my current pants aren't going to fit comfortably w/all this swelling. I got a few shirts, too, just so they're not clingy to the 'pregnancy' belly! I can't wait till this swelling goes down. I'm still walking trying to work this gas out.

That was really sweet of your bro to get you that cake and your b-day present. You'll have to let us know what it was!

Chim, Isn't it strange how some of us aren't hungry and some are??? I don't get it, exact same surgeries, but completely different results early on! I guess it will level out, but just amazes me! Don't feel bad about the ice cream ... that's a little thing ... I had yogurt one night last week and it was divine!!! LOL Sure made me feel better, lol!

does she live far from you??

my folks are from inbetween Rome and Naples, it is so amazing. and there not far from the Amalfi Coast one of the most amazing places in the world for me.

Laurend, Welcome back from Vacation!!! Hope you had a nice time! Where did you go? Was it hard to stay on your diet and all? You will have to fill us in!
My parents have a weekend house at a local lake that the entire family has been going to during the summers for about 50 or so years (the lake, not the house). The rest of the family (my dad's two brothers and their wives/kids/grandkids) got a cabin at the resort that's about 2 minutes away from the house, so we had a mini family reunion of sorts.

To be honest, I don't really have a diet. I just try to eat relatively healthy foods (although, my dad's birthday was on the 27th, so we had white chocolate bread pudding and an ice cream birthday cake for desert one night). I had a few Cookies during the week, too (my uncle co-owns a Subway, so he brought lunchmeat, bacon, and cookies), but otherwise I tried to stay away from junk food and eat decently.

Chim, Isn't it strange how some of us aren't hungry and some are??? I don't get it, exact same surgeries, but completely different results early on! I guess it will level out, but just amazes me! Don't feel bad about the ice cream ... that's a little thing ... I had yogurt one night last week and it was divine!!! LOL Sure made me feel better, lol!

I know, it's so weird. I was fine and then bam! The hunger hit. I was like, 'Whoa. Where is this coming from'??? Soooo, I gave in and ate a few spoonfuls. :nervous

I hope this isn't the beginning of Bandster Hell!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!:omg:

Maybe if i had a proper Man to look after me or at least do his fair share i'd have a better or more easy life!!!!

i'm not afraid of hard work but is a pain in the ass when yuo live with soemone that dies not pull there weight and there is a lot of it. (oh that was bitchy!!)

Hey, if it is true, must be said!!!! He should do his share! If he isn't working (not sure if he is or not), but if not, he should be cleaning and cooking and taking care of the baby too! Fair is fair and not fair for you to do it all!

Chimmy i'll be screaming it from the roof top!! i'm hoping its a digital camera or a silver gucci bag or a pair of white big hugh frames glasses hopefully Dior or Channel. not looking for much eh!!! i'm sounding like a spoilt little cow!

i'm so happy for you that your doing so well. that swelling will go down in no time. at the time i felt like i had mine for months but it lasted 2 weeks which i dont think is too bad but others only lasted a week

My parents have a weekend house at a local lake that the entire family has been going to during the summers for about 50 or so years (the lake, not the house). The rest of the family (my dad's two brothers and their wives/kids/grandkids) got a cabin at the resort that's about 2 minutes away from the house, so we had a mini family reunion of sorts.

To be honest, I don't really have a diet. I just try to eat relatively healthy foods (although, my dad's birthday was on the 27th, so we had white chocolate bread pudding and an ice cream birthday cake for desert one night). I had a few Cookies during the week, too (my uncle co-owns a Subway, so he brought lunchmeat, bacon, and cookies), but otherwise I tried to stay away from junk food and eat decently.

Welcome back! We've missed you. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I'm jealous! I can't wait until I'm past these liquid/mushy phases. I know they're for healing purposes, but man. I will be doing the same as you, just making healthy, well-balanced choices. I know that's how I was meant to live, so that's what I'm striving for.

does she live far from you??

my folks are from inbetween Rome and Naples, it is so amazing. and there not far from the Amalfi Coast one of the most amazing places in the world for me.

My oldest daughter? She lives about 2 hours away now, she lives in her fiance's apartment, while he is working 2 and a half hours away from there. He got the job, leased the apartment, they moved him to work somewhere else, so now she is working there and living in his empty apartment til the wedding. They are looking for a house, but everything is soooo expensive!

My 21 year old still lives at home and has another 1 and a half years of college to go.

momma the worst part is he does work! He works for 'bank of ireland' not a bad job but he hasn't sorted out his emergency tax so he's only getting have his wegas and therefor he only gives me half if even that of what he should.

he's wanna pull his socks up. he's going to get the fright of his life when i kick him out if he don't grow up

Hey gang! I am STARVING!!!! I have to admit, I just had a few spoonfuls of ice cream--and it wasn't fat free!!! Sorry!!! But my stomach has been growling like crazy. So, I just ate an applesauce cup and now I am all better. Wished I had eaten the applesauce first, but now I see what happens in a moment of weakness! Prevention and planning is the key for the future.

I'm still here at my parents' house, so at my house, I don't have any tempting foods.

Today was a kinda busy day for me. I went w/a friend shopping. She didn't realize that I could get around as well. She thought I'd be walking really slow. Of course I was moving slower than usual, but faster than what she expected. Anyhow...I'm just blabbing on, huh?

I just had to share w/you guys how hungry I was and what I did *bad girl*. That was a first for me. I've been drinking my Protein shakes and Water all day. But now that I think about it, I have slacked off on the drinking these last couple of hours. Maybe that was the hunger trigger...

I am sorry- being hungry is no fun. Try to hang in there while you wait for a fill. It is hard, I know, but try to get your head on the final prize: a brand-new, healthier you!

I am not physically hungry but head hunger is killing me- I am craving Cheetos really badly, I can even smell it. And just now I was walking around the house to get rid of some gas and all I could think about was food...my favorite restaurants etc... We all have demons to deal with. I am tired of fighting. I am ready to win the war!

Laurend, you did really well! Sounds like a wonderful vacation! Hard to come back after being away like that! But once you are home, it feels pretty good too! We are glad you are back! My weight loss, by the way, is stagnant! No change for me again! Getting a bit depressing!!!