Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@kimodell69

They may not be sensitive to what you're going through. She probably believe she was just making a lighthearted joke. Like I say, just let it roll off of you like Water off a ducks back. You don't want to go in with any type of stress it's not helpful.

@@walkin'onsunshine its okay, I'm glad you are doing well! Hopefully it gets better, I've been walking 3 miles a day since friday to relieve some of the pain. Whàt can yoù eat so far? We all have so many differrent plans.

Today I start 3 weeks of puréed foods. Went to 2 week post op appointment today. They said I need to eat more. Puréed has no requirements except the obvious. I do have a low grade fever. But other than that seems to be going well. Started at the gym a couple days ago. Can now lift up to 25 pounds.

@@kimodell69

They may not be sensitive to what you're going through. She probably believe she was just making a lighthearted joke. Like I say, just let it roll off of you like Water off a ducks back. You don't want to go in with any type of stress it's not helpful.

Thanks @layknee. For some reason it just really bugged me. Going to try and be stress free now! :)

Wow walkin'onsunshine. I cant believe you are lifting weights. My surgeon said no lifting greater then 10lbs for 6 weeks. These Doctors are so different on there post op orders.

Layknee: any update? Do you feel better?

Layknee: any update? Do you feel better?

i left a message for the doctor on call they haven't called me back yet. Both my best friends want me to go to the ER. I'm going to my post op tomorrow At 8am

i left a message for the doctor on call they haven't called me back yet. Both my best friends want me to go to the ER. I'm going to my post op tomorrow At 8am

Keep us updated, you're definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

Keep us updated, you're definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

thanks.

Cross posted from the pre surgery thread. I have hit a stall. 4 days of the same weight so far. I knew it was about to come soon. I've read these threads so often that I'm not too worried about it right now. Some have the stall for a full 2 weeks. I know it will start going down eventually.

thanks.

Hopefully they figure out what's going on with you. Is it a constant feeling or is it intermittent?

Hey, hey. October 2nd here. So waiting for Thursday to actually be on pureed food. Spaghetti was for dinner tonight, I am so sad.

Omg! It was spaghetti night in my house also and I had to cook it. It smells so good. Im hating the fact that I can't eat any. :( Surgery date is 10/23

Hopefully they figure out what's going on with you. Is it a constant feeling or is it intermittent?

i can't drink lately. It's start cramping with Just a couple of sips. I know I'm dehydrated. The most Fluid I've got in, in a day, is about maybe 24ounces. Last thing I ate was some pumpkin pie yogurt yesterday evening.

i can't drink lately. It's start cramping with Just a couple of sips. I know I'm dehydrated. The most Fluid I've got in, in a day, is about maybe 24ounces. Last thing I ate was some pumpkin pie yogurt yesterday evening.

when I go in today I think they are going to keep me. I'm so scared. I can't afford to cry even my eyes are dry and irritated.

Edited by layknee

@@layknee please keep us updated. We are all here for you! Stay strong! xoxo

Maybe it's a stricture. I hope they find out what's wrong. It's probably best that they keep y p u to give you fluids that you need.