Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Surgery Date

Thanks. :P It's like an on-going thing with my dad and his judging me....but I'm working on it.

I had surgery on wed the 8th. So frustrated.????

I had surgery on wed the 8th. So frustrated.????

Is it possibly premenstrual, too much sodium via broth or Soups, more water/fluid than normal? Most likely you'll lose 4 in the next few days making it a net LOSS! Sorry you're frustrated

My surgery was October 1st, I also gained about 10 days out. Started my monthly and lost it the next day. Don't worry!

I had surgery on wed the 8th. So frustrated.

I had a friend who that also happened to, then it started dropping again after that. It could still be Fluid retention. If you're weighing every day, you're going to see that. Don't worry about it!! It'll be gone in another day or 2 I'm sure!!

Thanks. :P It's like an on-going thing with my dad and his judging me....but I'm working on it.

Me too. I haven't told anyone of my family members. Only my husband , 2 kids and my best friend. I see my entire family for the first time in more than a year next Sunday, if they ask I will tell them then. My mother will be the death of me. She is a size 2 all of her adult life and just cant understand why I would let me self get this way.

Me too. I haven't told anyone of my family members. Only my husband , 2 kids and my best friend. I see my entire family for the first time in more than a year next Sunday, if they ask I will tell them then. My mother will be the death of me. She is a size 2 all of her adult life and just cant understand why I would let me self get this way.

Oh wow...yeah, my dad is usually like, "Well, just quit eating junk and exercising." Ummm, yeah--I've done that ALOT!! And it hasn't worked!?

I everyone, I have not dropped of the face of the the earth.

Just have been super busy volunteering at the Hospital Ladies Board yearly Rummage sale. It is a huge deal and 100,000s of dollars are raised. We expect 20,000 from my department alone. We have the designer goods and my on my I am exhausted every night.

Today was ruff I had a Premier vanilla shake for lunch and it did not agree with me. Guess who had to use a port a potty 5 times. Fortunately only volunteers had used it and it was very clean but still, yuck. There's like 20 potties I had to play guess what's behind the door for a good one. I wish I could have gone home but I wouldn't have made it. Sorry for the TMI but has anyone had this issue with these shakes. I am now worried sick I picked up a stomach virus. What if I don't get better fast enough and my surgery is cancelled. Jeez, why is this happening?

Last week I went to Cheesecake Factory (last meal befor 2 week diet) and had something that caused some of the worst heartburn I have had in years. Had to call the doctor who placed me pronto on Protonix ( a stronger Prilosec like med). Is there a black cloud over me?

After tomorrow, I am only going out of the house for the absolute essential stuff. HIBERNATION

I feel sick as well really bad stomach cramps. Even know just when looking at the Protein drink I feel like I'm gonna be sick. I'm gonna try experiment a bit to get it tasting better. It's annoying smells nice as powder then smells horrible when I add Water.

Oh wow...yeah, my dad is usually like, "Well, just quit eating junk and exercising." Ummm, yeah--I've done that ALOT!! And it hasn't worked!?

all of the women on my mom side are obese and one of my aunts, whom is about 340lbs herself, kept saying "why don't you just push away from the table." And I responded "did that work for you?"

On the other hand my dads wife and my siblings were very supportive.

My best friend wants the surgery as well.

@@amylynns aww amy sweets, I know how difficult and frustrating it is when someone who has never been obese thinks we are lazy and could do so much to be healthy, I have 4 brothers with fast metabolism and they don't work out, eat all they want , and have been slim their whole lives. They always feel like I could do this or that to lose weight. I hope that it works out with your parents and in the long run they will see that this is the tool we were missing to be healthy, I know as libras as well we always want our parents approval, well with me at least. I'm glad you finally told them and you are happy now. I only told my mom, and she told a bunch of people on the low and I had to stop speaking to her for months for her to understand that my business is mine and she has to respect it, she gets it now and has been more private about my life. Your day is coming soon and I wish you the best and good luck :)! Sorry for this post being everywhere in terms of what I wanted to say, I tend to get my point across in a scattered way, lol.

@@layknee lmfaooooo at did that work for you, geeeeezzzz you have me dying with that one, how dare her, good for her lol, what did she say I bet that shut her mouth up. Lmfaooo. I love it lolol I almost popped a stich laughing.

I feel sick as well really bad stomach cramps. Even know just when looking at the Protein Drink I feel like I'm gonna be sick. I'm gonna try experiment a bit to get it tasting better. It's annoying smells nice as powder then smells horrible when I add Water.< /p>

the healthy shot they gave me in the hospital was disgusting. It was this strong intense peach and whatever I mixed it with it made that taste nasty. After I got home tried to mix it with lemonade and it just ruined the lemonade for me.

@@amylynns aww amy sweets, I know how difficult and frustrating it is when someone who has never been obese thinks we are lazy and could do so much to be healthy, I have 4 brothers with fast metabolism and they don't work out, eat all they want , and have been slim their whole lives. They always feel like I could do this or that to lose weight. I hope that it works out with your parents and in the long run they will see that this is the tool we were missing to be healthy, I know as libras as well we always want our parents approval, well with me at least. I'm glad you finally told them and you are happy now. I only told my mom, and she told a bunch of people on the low and I had to stop speaking to her for months for her to understand that my business is mine and she has to respect it, she gets it now and has been more private about my life. Your day is coming soon and I wish you the best and good luck :)! Sorry for this post being everywhere in terms of what I wanted to say, I tend to get my point across in a scattered way, lol.

Wow, I didn't realize that was a Libra thing, but it is SO true. Mostly from my Dad. My mom is overweight also, and I think if my dad wouldn't object to it, she'd look into WLS also. Heehee, you got your point across just fine! I do that too! :D

Hi all! I love reading everyone posts. it is really keeping me focused.

I was sleeved a week ago. Has anyone having back pain when they eat or drink? I am also having a hard time deciding whether or not I

I'm full or have gas pains.

Anyone having the same trouble?

No back pain but I have discomfort @ my weakness incision site which had lots of fat its on my side. I was trying to take the liquid med pain on schedule even if I didn't feel any pain but stopped last night and still feeling ok. I don't. Want to get too comfortable with the narcotic. My only continuing discomfort came yesterday a feeling of fullness in my abdomen and little tightness in my chest. I re read my med list and decided I was taking one of meds for nausea incorrectly. I have to let it dissolve under my tongue and I was letting it start and then washing it down. Wrong it moved too much medicine too quickly. Also I have meds I take every 4 hours, and I was taking them as a group one right after another. Wrong.... At least for me. learned from my mistake and today feel better. Hope you feel better@@Buffer

@smilley922 I can't believe they are not making you use the Cpap. They are required to. I was told if I did not bring mine they would not be able to operate. I am so MAD, I want to go over and slap them (I don't believe in violence but I wish I did in a moment like this.)

@@Beni I was told not to bring my CPAP and they in turn gave me their CPAP machine ..... Well they have only one line in this hospital and its used for everyone including in the ICU. It was so Complicated I tried taking it off my first night in the hospital and putting back on myself after a night bathroom visit and the nurses to,d me the next day the alarm on it went on & off al night. Luckily I slept thru it. the 2nd night they had respiratory come up to put it in me right and when I took it off they came back at 2am to put it back on and at 6:30 am I finally gave up and said please turn it off I'll just stay awake now. If I hated the CPAP machine before I truly hate it now. I'm thinking about setting afire in front of the house Halloween night. ????

Edited by Jyoyonomore