Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Countdown to Onederland!

Finally, I'm sitting in the tunnel seeing the light of ONDERLAND!!! I'm so excited, I've not seen Onderland in 15 yrs. I'm so excited, I'm 2 sizes smaller than this time last year, and I'm wearing clothes I last fit into 15 yrs. ago. SWEET!!! Onward and DOWNWARD!

:whoo:

One-derland has been wonderful!

Was on a bit of a plateau for awhile but all of the sudden, 191!

Now my goal is to be in the 180's by end of August never again to see the 190's....

Keep up the good work, fellow bandsters!

The band works if you work with it....

Now if I could only get motivated to exercise every day! ;)

Hi All!!

I weighed in a 230 this morning, so I just have the "dirty thirty" to go until I reach onederland!! Wish me luck!! Maybe I can be there by Christmas!!

I'll keep you posted!;)

Depending on what scale I step on Im either 206.8 or 205. My goal was to hit onederland by September 1, at this rate I dont know if it is going to happen. I brought a new digital scale thinking that it would give me a better reading but the thing seems to not be able to make up its mind. One day it has me lower than 205 and than the next Im back up. My old scale the one that has me at 205 (and has been staying the same) is a dial scale but it is right on the money with the drs scale. I go for my 2nd fill tommorrow so if it proves that the new scale is off (Im hoping it is) its going back to the store. I paid 50 bucks for that thing.

<p>Slikchik, You are doing awsome!!!!! I feel so blessed to have gotten this far!!</p> <p> </p> <p>Travelbug, Wow!!! 180's is calling your name!! I am sure you will be there in the next two weeks!!!</p> <p> </p> <p>Shesha,</p> <p> </p> <p>Dirty Thirtys....I like that!!! You are doing awsome and I am sure you can make it to ONEDERELAND by December!!!</p> <p> </p> <p>Monica......the scale makes me crazy so I wont go there with you!!! I am sure you are days away from ONEDERLAND!!!</p> <p> </p> <p>Everyone just keep posting and let us know your progress....we all need to see progress!!! Helps motivate us!!!</p> <p> </p> <p>Sandra</p> <p> </p> <p>255h/242s/201c/165g

I'm finally forever in onederland..never going back to twoterville or the 2hundred club-- I've been @ 194.5 for 3 days now... It ROCKS.. can't wait until 180's.... I'm really wanting to lose 34 lbs by my 1yr anniversary (nov. 28th) I hope that I can do it. I've upped my work out to 3 days of cardio and 3 days of weights... I'll be satisfied with 25 more lbs. Wish me luck!

Clynnc,

Congrats!!! I know you can meet your goal!!!! I hope to be in ONEDERLAND by September 1st!!! Pray for me, and wish me luck....and I wish the same for you!!! My first goal was to be under 200 lbs by my kids birthday's wich are September 10th and September 16th!!! I am at 201...so help me Lord!!

Sandra

255h/242s/201c/165g

WEIGHED IN AT 200 THIS MORNING!!! ALMOST THERE!!!!! CANT WAIT!!! I bet you are all sick of me posting every single pound that I loose!!!! Cant help it I am a compulsive weigher!!!

Sandra

255h/242s/200c/165g

WEIGHED IN AT 200 THIS MORNING!!! ALMOST THERE!!!!! CANT WAIT!!! I bet you are all sick of me posting every single pound that I loose!!!! Cant help it I am a compulsive weigher!!!

Sandra

255h/242s/200c/165g

LOL! Nah, we don't mind, it's good to see someone inching their way closer to the elusive Onderland! The closer you get, the more excited I get! :whoo::clap2::whoo:

Thank you for the encouragement, it does help! This is my first "real" plateau and I swear my body stopped here just to torture me, lol! You'll know when I finally get into Onderland cuz I'll be on here posting my weight hourly, lol! I'll be the crazy lady carrying the scale with me everywhere and hopping on and off it all day! :heh:

This morning the scales moved ( I have 2 that I weigh on one digital the other dial.) The digital scale has me at 203.2 the dial about 203. Im so happy but a little unsure. Here is the thing. I got my second fill on Monday so I had to do a day of clear and than a day on full liquids. So Im thinking that I may have lost Water due to 2 days of not eating. But the twist is that I also started TOM this morning so I was expecting to have been up a little instead of down. Not sure what to think now. Im going to have my boyfriend hide both scales until Monday and than try again. But for right now Im claiming my 203.2:clap2:

Hey all who have come before me!!

I'm still 2.2 pounds away from the onederland-I'm gets so excited. Reading the posts from you guys who have made it already has really inspired me to keep focused and take one pound at a time/workout/glass of Water.< /p>

Everyone please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Connie

Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone from here! Been to the beach and work has been crazy. I'm STILL sitting at 187 and have been for a few weeks. I'm getting my band adjusted on September 4th. Hopefully that will help me to lose the last 30 or so pounds.

A BIG Congrats to you all on doing such a great job with the weight loss! Congrats to those of you who have reached Onederland and so MANY of you guys are soooo close! Keep up the great work!

Come on guys!!! WE ARE DOING IT!!!! 187 is SOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN 318 was!!!