Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Countdown to Onederland!

I am fighting hard to get to onederland also. I weighed in at 202 this morning. I haven't been eating that much so that I could lose the weight but the scale is not moving. I get so frustrated, it's just 2 lbs, please, please take me there by Labor Day. PPPPPPPLLLLLeeeaaasssee.

I usual post all the time....but I have it my so called plateu!!!!! UUUUGGG!! I gainned a pound so now I am at 201!! I am waiting for TOM any day now so that may be the problem. So I am not going to panic YET!! Hope all of you have a great weekend!!

Sandra

255h/242s/201c/165g

I FINALLY MADE IT TO ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!

WOOOOHOOO!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

198.2 today!!!!!

I'm just a little excited, can ya tell? :whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

Sandra,

Don't panic, you can do this! Same thing happened to me and at end of TOM I finally broke through the plateau! You can do it!!

Stacy, I did it!!!! I weighed in this morning at 199. I checked it 3 times...and I didnt even stip down to naked. I figured it would be a couple more days till I would get there, but nope I made it.....after the weigh in's I sat on the toilet and cried....my 3 big dogs came over and started licking my legs. LOL!!!

Congrats Stacey!!! If I knew how to do all that pretty stuff on my post I would too!!!! YEA!!!!

Sandra

255h/242s/199c/165g

200.2 this morning. Im almost there. I think I will be extra good today and the next couple of days. My goal is to be in onederland by sep 1. Im sure now Im going to make it.

Stacy, I did it!!!! I weighed in this morning at 199. I checked it 3 times...and I didnt even stip down to naked. I figured it would be a couple more days till I would get there, but nope I made it.....after the weigh in's I sat on the toilet and cried....my 3 big dogs came over and started licking my legs. LOL!!!

Congrats Stacey!!! If I knew how to do all that pretty stuff on my post I would too!!!! YEA!!!!

Sandra

255h/242s/199c/165g

Yaaaaaaaaaaay Sandra! I knew you could do it! WOOHOOOOO!!! Happy dance time!!

Hey Monica,

Look at you, standing at the doorway to Onderland, you'll be here before you know it, great job! Keep it up!! :clap2::clap2:

jsrico--- congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! I was banded by spivak in 11/2006.. my question to you- how have you lost 50+ lbs already? what activities do you do and what is your typical eating day like? I have only lost 43lbs in 9months :rolleyes: ..

I want to make it there by my bday on Oct 1....kind of a little present to myself! I have four weeks to lose 8 pounds.....I know I can do this!!!!!

Clynnc,

Hey...thanks!!! I feel GREAT, WONDERFUL!!!!! I was banded by Dr. Spivak on May 22, 2007. I try to eat a lot or Protein and drink lots of Water or at least my 64 oz of water every day. In the morning 7 am I drink a 22 grams of protein shake....then around 9 I have cup of coffee from Starbucks no latte just plain coffee w/ half/half and I eat these two small short bread cookies...takes me all morning to finish them. Now this is my rountine from Monday - Friday. Then for lunch I have PROTEIN....very little carbs. About 3x a week I will have these Beans from a barbque place...its a little cup of chopped beef, then barbque sause then barbque beans and then cheese on top, and then more sause. Makes it all moist and goes down easy...so protein, protein and more protein....its a small cup maybe 6 ounces or less! I drink water all day after that. dinner is tough...because I gotta cook for the family, so I have tuna w/ a boiled egg....or some cottage cheese. If I make fish I will have that and some veggies sometimes I am not hungry at all so I will have another Protein Shake. After dinner I take a 3 mile walk 4 days a week and I do weight lifting 3 days a week. I only use 1 hour a day to work out!!! I have not hit 50 lbs yet, but I am close.....I started at 242 and now I am 199....so thats 43 lbs lost!!! Now the weekend I never loose weight...I dont drink all my water, but I do walk on Satarday and then weight lift on Sunday. I will have a cheeseburger hold the bun or some buffalo wings...I am pretty bad on the weekend because we are always out doing stuff. I hope I have been helpfull!!!!

Sandra

255h/242s/199c/165g

I started in the group to Twoterville, and now I am well on my way to Onederland. My One year Bandiversary was in July and I have gone form 380 to 260. I used to post everyday but got out of the habit. I am back now and waiting for that Onederful day when I can say Hello 199!