Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Countdown to Onederland!

Hey everyone! I am approaching ONEDERLAND (199) on the scale! My one year bandaversary is coming up on May 26th and I WANT TO BE IN ONEDERLAND!!!

I thought I would start this thread for those of us who are nearing this wonderful milestone!

I know I haven't been in Onederland since elementary school ! How sad is that?:omg:

This is a thread for supprt, for cheering and a little butt-kicking (if needed). Anyone who would like to post on here, please do so, we need all the support we can get! You can be 5 pounds away or 50 pounds away... it doesn't matter! I'll be checking in at least once a week to update you guys on my current weight. I know that their are bunches of us out there trying to reach this milestone.. so come on guys, lets cheer each other into Onederland!

My weight today is 207! :clap2: I know I can do this, but I have got to kick the chocolate habit!:faint:

Come on peeps, drink that Water and get to moving! We've come soooo far!

Hey Kim! Well, I'm 205 don't think I'm doing so well...Maybe I'm just emotionally down in general, but I am SOOOOO hungry sometimes I can scream! I've only had one fill, but guess I'm expecting miracles too soon. I'm 2 months out (to the day) but it seems like forever. I'm having problems w/portion control now since my restriction is minimal if any. Before I think I did so well because I was sick all the time (but who wants to live like that) and didn't even want to see food, now that focus is coming back again .....:hungry:

dotofoz - Sounds like you need a fill sister! Are you eating good solid Protein? Typically the first fill doesn't do much restriction wise. I see you had your first one a couple of weeks ago.. do you know how many cc's are in there? If I've learned anything in the last year, it is that my band is very fickle! Seems like it varies in restriction from day to day and sometimes hourly! Schedule another fill sister and don't worry you will get restriction and Onederland will be here before you know it. YOU CAN DO IT!

I'm on the way to Onederland too!! I'm at 206.5 right now and hopefully after my 1st fill (5/8/07) I can make it there soon. I have been feeling really hungry at times lately and have found it hard not to over eat... I'm hanging on though... Onederland will be onederful !!

Hey, I am ready with you on this countdown. 8 pounds to go for this girl.

I also need to kick the sweets habit. I just got back from holidays, I had a few sweets. Now back to business.

WHO HOO

Here is my countdown.

I've got 12 lbs to go. It seems I've been here a long time. Fills, unfills have made me crazy the last few months. I might have to get there by good old fashioned dieting!!!! B)

Hi guys!

Well, it looks like so far I'm the farthest way from Onederland at 224! :faint: Fortunately, I'm going back for a fill next week so hopefully that will get me jump started again! I know I'm due because my last one was six weeks ago and I'm starting to get HUNGRY again, and I noticed my portion size has increased so. . . .back for another fill I go. This will be my 4th one!

I believe the treadmill is also calling my name (well, actually, I guess it's more like screaming at me to get my butt on there :biggrin1: ) anyone else procrastinate with the exercising?

By the way, this thread was a great idea, and good luck to everyone! :clap2:

I am also looking forward to ONEDERLAND!!!! :biggrin1:

I was at 219 this morning. I want to hit 199 by my year anniversary. (6/20). I just had another fill Monday and I am positive that I can do this.

I have had an absolutey horrible couple months - my mom-in-law has been diagnosed with cancer and has been in and out of the hospital - and at the same time her mom went into kidney failure. It is extremely hard to take time for yourself when you are chasing/caring for others. I now have them both home and things are starting to slow some.

I am NOW doing for me!!!!! As of my fill on Monday, I have decided to get on the exercise wagon - - - the only way I am going to guarantee my goal!!

Good luck to all of you - WE CAN DO IT - onederland here we come!!!!!

Tracy

:welcomeB:

Wow there are lots of us hovering around Onederland! Keep up the great work guys! I'll probably report my weight on Mondays since Sunday seems to be a lucky weigh-day for me!:nervous

Congrats on losing that pound PaulaX, only seven to go! You and I are neck and neck! Go girl! ;)

Stacy D - sounds like a fill is in order for you. Get that done and get on that treadmill and you'll be in Onderland before you know it! Don't forget the water! :clap2: I do procrastinate on exercise some.. I'm religious about exercsing on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (one hour cardio,, one hour weights each day), but I've had a difficult time getting motivated to exercise on Mondays, Wednesdays and Sundays. I'm very impressed with myself that I walked 2.5 miles on the treadmill last night! Hopefully I can do that more often and get my weightloss kicking! I'm hoping to avoid getting another fill anytime soon, but I don't know.. I'm getting hungrier more often and can eat more... I'm gonna try to hold off for a while.

Good luck on your upcoming fill Bekki.. that might just help you move right into Onederland!:clap2: :gluck:

Barbara - I'm with you on the dieting! :welldoneclap:Do you track your calories, fat, carbs and Protein? I use fitday.com to track mine. I'm eating tooo many carbs and too much chocolate. chocolate has become a major issue for me! No more chocolate!:omg:

Keep up the great work everyone! I can SMELL Onederland! Can't you? :D

Jack - Welcome to the Onederland thread! I always read your posts and respect your opinion. You had mentioned somewhere that you were plateaued.. have you gotten past it yet? If so.. got any hints on breaking through a plateau? I think reducing my carb intake and adding more exercise is gonna help me, oh and staying away from the evil chocolate! You've come such a long way.. from 373! Don't give up on Onederland,you can do it.

I am hovering just three pounds away from Onederland!!! Dying to get there!!! We can all do it.

In order to get to Onederland, I am cutting down my drinking from three glasses of wine a night to one or two. This will eliminate 700-1,400 calories a week and so should equal an extra quarter pound a week or so.

I'm also going to start exercising! (As soon as this tenacious sinus infection/cough goes away).

We can do it!!!

Welcome Sunta! Wow 3lbs away, that is great! Great plan to cut back on the wine calories. You can do it. Sorry about the sinus infection, I hate those. Good luck and keep us posted!

I have 22.5 lbs to go til i get to onederland. I cant wait. Every lb i loose it makes it closer..I haven't been this thin my entire adult life :lol:...But i can't wait:D

Welcome Liberty2003! Congrats on your weight loss so far. That is awesome. You are just around the corner from Onederland! Keep up the great work, and check in with us!