Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Countdown to Onederland!

Hope everyone is doing good, I am stuck at 193, but I hope it will change soon, it is so strange how we can not lose weight but our body changes , pants getting bigger, bras getting bigger, but no pounds gone. I will take it, don't get me wrong,lol . But it is just strange, anyone else doing this too?

Hey all.......200 today and I am hoping to join you soon. I cannot wait to be a member of onederland!!! I get my first fill (hopefully) on Thursday!!!!

See you soon!

Hey all! I made it to 1derland!:clap2: I hit 199.9 on 7/4 and didn't see the 100 club anymore til last night. It was 199.0 and this morning I was 198.0.

I'm so excited I can barely stand it. I have one more pound to go to make my 40lb lost mark.

:whoo:doing the dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to all you losers! I am working my way down on the scale. I can finally get back to derby practice so I'm hoping to see that damn scale move!

I sooooo want to join this club!! I am 19 pounds away from onerland!!! Seems like such a marvelous place, full of fun and excitement! I just found this thread so I went all the way back to the begining!! I need some motivation!!! I think when I see 199 I will cry!!! I was banded May 22nd! I am sooooo happy for all of you guys and your success!!! WAY TO GO!!

Sandra

Highest weight 255

surgery weight 242

current weight 218 was 216 two days ago!! UGGG

goal weight 165

Sandra, don't get discouraged. You'll be there before you know it. I was banded by Dr. Spivak 11/28/06 and have only lost 39 lbs to date.

THat is wonderful that you've been banded for less than 2 months w/ 24lbs lost. Keep up the good work :)

Hey Guys! How is it going? Wow we have new folks and new members of Onederland! How exciting!:)

:welcomeB:Welcome Metalband and Sandra! We are happy to help cheer you on to Onederland! Keep up the great Work!:welcome:

:welldone2:A BIG congrats to Clynnc, you rock! :rockon:Way to go! :rockon:Ain't Onederland grand?!:)

Drews - Keep kicking but sister, you will be there soon! Bust out some rollerblading kick a**!!:wow2:

Jacqui - don't get discouraged because you are stuck.. it will pass. I was stuck at 192 for a couple of weeks, but now I'm at 189. Keep your chin up. If you plateau for 3 or 4 weeks, start changing stuff.. drink more Water, exercise more, eat more or less calories (zig zag). You will start heading down the path to your goal soon!:grouphug:

KIM2B-thanks...I'm so pumped up about it~! How exciting for you 189-that so rocks!!!!You keep up the good work too~

Kim , Thanks for the vote of confidence, I needed it! I think my biggest problem is sweets, getting back into old habits. I am going to try to eat better . We have alot of vegetables from the garden and they are really good, but it is so much easier to grab a popsicle, I need to learn discipline. lotta stress around here lately , I just need to take time for myself. I found out the other day I didnt have cancer after a surgery and 5 biopsies, so needless to say I have been freaked out for awhile, now I can get back into life. Thanks for your help!

Wow Jaqui - I'm so happy that you now have peac of mind after the cancer scare. Big Hugs to you! It just isn't fair how sugary sweets and chocolate and chips go down so easily is it? Drink Water, watch your calories and get moving. IT WILL HAPPEN!

I'm 24 lbs from Onederland and I think I am going to make this a regular place to visit while I am getting there! Everyone is so excited here!

I was banded on May 22, 2007. This has been a bump ride...but so far things are looking good. I started the year at 255. Had surgery at 242 and my current is 210.....my goal is 165. So 11 more pounds till ONDER LAND....and I cant wait!!!! I tell my DH I will have to have a PARTY when I get there!!LOL!!! Congrats to all that have made it there...I heard its great!!!

Sandra

255h/242s/210c/165g

Hi Ladies. Long time no talk. I have just been really discouraged with this whole band. It bums me out more than anything to watch everyone do so well. How come I am failing at this thing????

I have been at 215 for 6 months now. I get on the tredmill 3-4 times a week for 2 miles each time. I just can't stop eating the crap that goes thru this band so easily.

I don't know if I'm afraid of the old me. I was pretty damned frisky when I was 150 and single. Now I'm married and quite comfy. Although, the men still give me whistles and stares. Not too long ago, I had some young hottie sitting next to me at a red light. He signalled for me to roll down my window. I thought he was going to ask me for directions. I rolled it down and said "Yes". He said "You are gorgeous". I was dumbfounded..............I just laughed and said "Oh, OK, thanks". He then honked and wanted me to talk to him. I just sped off when my light turned green.

I'm always thinking to myself, "If they could only see the bottom half of me, with my huge ass and hips". hahahahahaha

Well, I'll try to keep checking in.

Jen

Jen - I know that stuck feeling. I with ya sista. However, we can't wallow in the negative stuff.

I just got through doing the "poor me" on another site. So I think I have to go back to the basic questions that brought me here.

1) Do I want to be healthy and thin?

2) Am I willing to do what it takes?

3) Am I exercising five days a week?

4) Am I eating a high protein/ low carb diet? Why not?

I can do this and I know I deserve a healthy life. There is fear for the unknown sexy us, but how much of that is an excuse? I am in control of my body and what I put inside it is my choice. I love my band because it helps me get the information I need about how I am dealing with food.

Best wishes,

Michelle