Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Australian Bandsters Chat Thread

Hi everyone...

I need advise... I had a fill last monday and now have 3.5mls in a 6ml band. Today im having a bad day and not sure if this is normal... I have quite a bit of restriction and now ive developed left shoulder tip pain. I havernt had this pain since i was banded. OUCH!!! i hope nothing is wrong.

Any thought would be appreciated.

Today ive basically only had fluids where the past few days ive been having food as well.

Hi Bron, Call your surgeon's office on Monday and see what they say. I understand that Dr Nottle is a very busy surgeon, so maybe his nurse could give you some advice?

Which band do you have?

Susannah

She Smiles! You looked so beautiful! Congratulations!

She was a beautiful bride. She is a very pretty girl. I met her when she was down in Melbourne recently. She puts all us old bags to shame!:biggrin1:

Susannah

Poor Chickie... can give it and not take it!!!!!

And the rant wasn't a rant....,. one needs to read something properly before they get upset......one needs to make their own decisions and not have others make them for them........And others out there who look for their information in well respected places shouldn't be put down... neither should some who don't want surgery..... who are happy as they are.......etc... etc... because getting on some one case because they won't have surgery isn't that bullying in as bad as way as being called "fat" and all the other nasties that go with it......

I am amazed at you. I really am Shazza.

Honestly, I have no idea how you get around with that gigantic chip on your shoulder. Seriously.

I was never "upset".

I referred only to Bronnies post re co-workers who made negative comments. Before you lost it, I had no idea that you were such an ass, and you were one of the co workers. I never got "on your case" about banding. I have no idea what your banding status is. Nor do I care at this point Shazza. And I never put your sources down. I think you need a chill pill, or at the very least some time away from the computer. I never said anything like the things you are making out. You are reading far, far too much into things.

And "blogs" and "posts" are two different thing. Blogs are online journals. Posts are messages, within a thread on a message board.

I can take it just fine by the way... Just ask my hubby! :eyebrows:

She Smiles! You looked so beautiful! Congratulations!

She was a beautiful bride. She is a very pretty girl. I met her when she was down in Melbourne recently. She puts all us old bags to shame!:biggrin1:

Susannah

Awww you sure know how to make a girl feel good :) Hugs to you Susie - you're not too bad yourself you know!! :eyebrows: You're hardly an old bag!!

Meanwhile I am finding it interesting how all the Yanks are singing the praises of the AP Band! It has been available in Australia for a while now.

Well yes, now I know what the difference is. New Bandsters really seem to want one. I assumed that I'd get it since I was only banded a month ago but I found out I had a Swedish 9.5ml.

Then I realised as my 1 soggy weetbix went down very slowly that it didn't matter. Besides, I think I have the same one as Mikey Robins.

Geez, let it go! Holy crap.

I'm going over to the new thread Mark has started.

Please don't bring this crap over there if you chose to join us. Your holier than thou attitude is NOT welcome on the Aussie threads Blah Blah. Lecturing everyone at every turn is not support.

Ah this has been fun..... and so amusing......what a way to fill a boring weekend but to get the heckles up of mindless morans......:clap2:

Ah Bronwyn a profiler hey, how interesting...........

so you work in forensic health!..... or are a psychologist?.....

People who aren't properly qualified to be profilers are dangerous, and much of my apparent lectures have been about people pulling others strings and playing immature games....

And you know people who think they control people have a name- perhaps you need to look it up in your books- ergomanic...

Angry-NO

Uncomfortable with my weight-No

Self motivated-yes

And your right this web site is not for me as i am really not needy enough.....

So Good bye........:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

There is always one nutball! Mate you are nuttier than squirrel shit.

Susannah:cool:

Ah poor dear Chickie...... have you thought about seeking counselling for your emotional problems?.....do you always loss it in a discussion when you are on the back foot?........

Rules of Debate and arguing.....

- be informed- i.e. read all the information possible

-never call people names or swear

- don't use sarcasm if you don't understand it!!!

-and when its over its over.....

And frankly it is over.....

Again I apologies to anyone that either myself or Chickie have offended in the last 24 hours.......

And never do anything that isn't right for you, however much pressure is applied

You are a fruitcake. Seriously.

I don't need YOU to apologise for me. I have actually been PM'ing back and forth with most of the Aussies, so I know where they stand on the matter. I will take care of my own business thank you.

I don't have any emotional problems, but thanks for your concern. I don't actually post anything about my life, or family on the boards, so again, you are just making stuff up to "win".

You on the other hand have shown me again, and again that you are a very angry person, who does have problems within her life.

And I think you mean lose, not loss. And, really there is no reply to things that nut's like yourself make up. None at all, because you are just going over the same thing over, and over, and over. And it's not something I said in the first place.

I was debating nothing with you. You were pulling shit out of your ass and saying that is what I meant, or said.

I do have to ask, where is this coming from all the time;

And never do anything that isn't right for you, however much pressure is applied

Who pressured you to do anything? Really? If you are that nutty that you think I, or anyone here pressured you into banding, I hope for your sake that your pre op evaluation picks up on it.

Given the viciousness you went after me with, I won't say I am sorry to see you go.

Have a nice life Shazza.

I always find it amusing when people who don't agree with me feel the need to throw in that they are studying this, or have three masters degree's or whatever.

Like they can intimidate me with their superior intelligence. I do not worship at the alter of academic studies. I am hardly impressed. It's what you do after you leave Uni that counts. Some of the biggest wankers I know were in Uni the longest. And funny. They are all on the dole now.

Hmmm me too. Knowing people like that, they will re-register with a new name and try it again - we should be on the look out, methinks!