Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Happy Monday everyone. It is snowing in Boston, which means Jim and Kelly most likely would have snow in NH, so they are lucky to be in FL.

I am watching Steve Harvey and they just had some women that asked, is this weird? and there were 2 therapists. This, I could never make up. The tall beautiful blonde said, I have been with my boyfriend for 7 years. He is the most gorgeous man you have ever seen and all women look at him. I don't trust him, so for the past 4 years every day when he leaves the house, I write my name at his private parts and take a picture. When he comes home I make sure it looks the same. He did cheat the first 3 years. Imagine going on national tv and saying this? They all said he could get around the name. She is stupid. I love dumb people. That is why we have comics because they don't need to make up shit, it comes out of people's mouths.

I hope you are all enjoying this time of the year.

Have a great day.

Arlene

@@dylanmiles23 Thanks Arlene that made me laugh! You are so right people are just AMAZING!!! I will tell you I knew a gal once who went on the Montell Williams show about her husband. Truth be told in our world we thought she was a loon...but compared to the loon's on TV she was pretty tame and that is saying ALOT!!!

So happy for Jim!! You look awesome and I hope your having a grand time in FL. The weather in NY stinks...getting ready for a monsoon they are predicting tomorrow, and me with out my duck feathers!

Ah well...hope everyone else had a great weekend!!

You ladies will love this...

I went on a date last Saturday with another gentleman I met online (I am not exclusive though it feels odd to be dating more than one at a time) and he must have told me a half dozen times how darn cute I was. I am starting to get that the guys in my age bracket do find me somewhat attractive. I swear..one of these days I'll believe it.

But anyway...after telling me I was cute, he decides to give me a nickname. Instead of calling me Elizabeth, he's calling me dorabeth...as in adorable Elizabeth. :rolleyes:

I know...a little sickly sweet but I kinda like it.

Now there's another guy sniffing around. He's from New Haven, which is really too far away for us to start anything in my opinion, but it's just so weird to me to get this kind of attention. As long as I don't do anything stupid, it's kinda cool.

Weather update...we're in the path of a true Nor'Easter and it's raining like crazy here. For all of you in the storm's path, be careful today. Have a great Tuesday everyone!

I'm so happy you're having fun and meeting some nice guys!!

You ladies will love this...

I went on a date last Saturday with another gentleman I met online (I am not exclusive though it feels odd to be dating more than one at a time) and he must have told me a half dozen times how darn cute I was. I am starting to get that the guys in my age bracket do find me somewhat attractive. I swear..one of these days I'll believe it.

But anyway...after telling me I was cute, he decides to give me a nickname. Instead of calling me Elizabeth, he's calling me dorabeth...as in adorable Elizabeth. :rolleyes:

I know...a little sickly sweet but I kinda like it.

Now there's another guy sniffing around. He's from New Haven, which is really too far away for us to start anything in my opinion, but it's just so weird to me to get this kind of attention. As long as I don't do anything stupid, it's kinda cool.

Weather update...we're in the path of a true Nor'Easter and it's raining like crazy here. For all of you in the storm's path, be careful today. Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Nothing wrong with dating more than one man. Men do it all the time. Enjoy yourself. This weather sucks. We got over 3" of rain but it's not snow.

Hello All,

Hope all is well with all of you. Having a hard time getting back to reality after an amazing 7 days in Florida. I estimate I walked about 27 miles in those 7 days according to my IPhone App which probably is not that reliable. Weather was OK considering what it was like in NH but I had high hopes of 80's. I got that my first day and it was down hill from there. Dropped into the 40's at night.

Disney and Universal was fantastic. I cannot get over the detail of the Harry Potter stuff at Universal. You literally feel like you walked into the movie.

I sent this Magic Kingdom picture to my Sister in MA on Saturday. It was in the 80's and sun shining. MA was getting an ice storm as Arlene mentioned. LOL My Sister informed me that "I suck and she was jealous"

post-116888-0-33208200-1418754854_thumb.jpg

This pic of me on the Plane waiting to depart NH. NSV....no seat belt extender and plenty of room!! My Buddy Eric photo-bombing me in the background.

post-116888-0-51108200-1418755046_thumb.jpg

Kelli and I standing in front of Hogwarts Express at Universal

post-116888-0-09290800-1418755268_thumb.jpg

What remains of the JAWS ride at Universal. They tore it down to make way for Harry Potter. Huge fan of JAWS and the ride was cheesy but still I was sad to see it gone.

post-116888-0-48335300-1418755332_thumb.jpg

Last but not least Kelli and I at Disney's Hollywood Studios Osbourne Festival of Lights show

post-116888-0-59815400-1418755388_thumb.jpg

I love the mickey shirt. true tourist attire. Believe it or not I live about 3 hrs North of Disney haven't been in years . this time of year is the most beautiful time to go .

Glad you enjoyed your trip..its about 70 here today.

Great pictures, Jim! And yes, NH weather was pretty icky while you were gone and more to come -- but now you guys have banked that warm weather and all those memories. Nice!

Sunday I got all dolled up in vintage clothing to attend an advance screening of Downton Abbey's next episode at a local theatre. Had such a great time in beaded attire borrowed from a friend -- obviously could never have considered trying to fit into anything like that a year ago. Wore a feathery headpiece, carried a beaded purse, little velvet jacket with fringe -- such a blast. No spoilers for next season but I did learn there will be a season 6 in 2016 and that will be the last one.

Hey everyone hair playing beat the clock this month don't know where December went Christmas next week my favorite time of year. But behind in everything shopping baking wrapping o well but wanted to check in with my people just to say hi I'm treading Water all with good stuff overwhelmed running out time to do everything but all with a smile

On my face !

​Good morning everyone. I am having a normal lazy day but need to wrap a lot of Hanukkah. I am seeing my 3 grandsons tonight. Parents don't get gifts and children only get clothes, no toys from us. BJ's has pre made potato pancakes, so I will bring those. Not the best band food but I will be good.

So here is today's Steve Harvey story. Yesterday a woman emailed him to the Ask Steve. She did not want her name and face shown. "Steve my girlfriends and I have been planning for 1 year a girl's weekend away. One of the girls put on some pounds. Now I don't think we can get into clubs. Can I tell her not to come?" Steve's answer was great. The people that let you into clubs are big bouncers. Those big men like women with some meat on them. She will get in, maybe you won't.

I love Steve!! I hope this "over weight" woman finds out and ditches this piece of shit so called friend.

Everyone have a great weekend. Tomorrow I am busy the whole day and night. My cousins are celebrating their 50th anniversary and don't want a party. They want everyone to go to their temple for a 9:30 am service and they will do a part in the service. I live almost 1 hour from there, UGH. Then baby sit the 2 year old and take him to my brother's for a family Hanukkah party. Long day and night. My son and DIL are going to an ugly Xmas sweater party. My son is in the electronic business so his sweaters always light up.

Happy TGIF!

Arlene

Jim & Kelli, loved your pictures and so happy you could enjoy all the walking and rides.

Happy Chanukah and Merry Christmas my friends.

Just read a post that pissed me off a bit. Guess I should go find something else to do with my free time. It really irks me when someone who has never been banded makes off the cuff comments that the band should be avoided like the plague if you have over a 100 pounds to lose. How dare they say that with absolutely no experiences to back it up with? People come on here for advice and support and all they face is more questions and self doubt about their choices.

Sometimes I just want to scream at the top of my lungs....so frustrating.