Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well people are starting to say every time I see you it seems you have lost more and are looing good and healthy , I still can't see it and I was getting depressed that I am not at my goal and probally won't be in 2 yrs. in the end of Sept , that's ok I am still a getting smaller sizes and someone said the last few lbs for me it is about 45 ore to lose will and is the hardest , Thank you Alex and everybody for encouragement and the inspiring words because everybody is different at takes some of us longer than others , but I will get there , I asked someone how long it took the to lose a 100 lbs and they told me it took 3 yrs. and they have kept it off for a long time so I know there is hope.

IMG 20140602 171949

Edited by Debbie3sons

My cruise sails tomorrow. Last cruise was two years ago and I couldn't get off the ship. This time around I'm going snuba diving and horseback riding on the beach. What a difference!

so happy for you . a little jelous. Husband and I booked an Alaskan Cruise for Aug. but his health has taken a wrong turn so we won't make it this year have a wonderful time and I really want to ride horses on the beach. I have done it here in Fla. years ago it is awesome.

so happy for you . a little jelous. Husband and I booked an Alaskan Cruise for Aug. but his health has taken a wrong turn so we won't make it this year have a wonderful time and I really want to ride horses on the beach. I have done it here in Fla. years ago it is awesome.

Sorry to hear your husband isn't well.

Hoping ur husband is doing better

Back from my cruise and sad to report a gain my first real gain in a year . Yes I know what I did to get that extra weight and I'm back I track to lose it. I tried to make the best food choices I could but I was not perfect cause I am not perfect. Got back on Saturday and went right back to my way of life . Good food choices and working out. This was my first long vacation since being banded and I messed up sure I had my Protein shakes in the am but u had a frappacino every afternoon so what's done is done my battle to hit the next group of 10 continues.

Missed my friends Here while I was gone

Back from my cruise and sad to report a gain my first real gain in a year . Yes I know what I did to get that extra weight and I'm back I track to lose it. I tried to make the best food choices I could but I was not perfect cause I am not perfect. Got back on Saturday and went right back to my way of life . Good food choices and working out. This was my first long vacation since being banded and I messed up sure I had my Protein shakes in the am but u had a frappacino every afternoon so what's done is done my battle to hit the next group of 10 continues.

Missed my friends Here while I was gone

we're having a NYC support group meeting on Saturday afternoon. let me know if you can join us. forget about the gain on the cruise...it's a vacation...and besides...you know without the band, the gain would have been much larger. glad you're back...I had a great time on my cruise as well.

we're having a NYC support group meeting on Saturday afternoon. let me know if you can join us. forget about the gain on the cruise...it's a vacation...and besides...you know without the band, the gain would have been much larger. glad you're back...I had a great time on my cruise as well.

Yes the gain was not that bad in retrospect . Weigh in today it was a 2lb gain I can deal with it when I weighed myself when I first got home it was a 9 lb gain guess the scale was playing tricks on me lol . Feel much better now . And I know it's a temporary thing and just a bump

In the road. My band allows me to get back on track so much easier and prevented me from gaining way more that would of stayed longer or doubled as it has in the past.

How was horse back riding on the beach ?

Well.....I didn't go horseback riding. Turns out there is alot of jewelry shopping on St. Maarten and not just in St. Thomas so I shopped instead. I did however, do the diving and snorkeling in Nassau and that was alot of fun.

Completed my first 5k today!!

post-146347-0-97376000-1406685942_thumb.jpg

post-146347-0-58894200-1406685986_thumb.jpg

My company had the largest amount of participants this year.

post-146347-0-27621600-1406686058_thumb.jpg

post-146347-0-53500700-1406686189_thumb.jpg

post-146347-0-52545400-1406686286_thumb.jpg

Hey I am just asking but does the clock on the back of your head say almost 2 hours , dang that is Awesome I don't know if I could even do a mile , I bet you are proud of yourself as we are I can see by the smile on your face, but that over sized shirt has got to go lol .

:) the clock is 1 hr 15 min. My actual time was 45 minutes. The competitive runners start the race first. You have to run a 9 min. Mile to qualify for that.

They start at 7 with a wheelchair race and then competitive runners. The winner ran the course I 19 minutes.

post-146347-0-09505400-1406688313_thumb.jpg

Hubs could not participate but was there for moral support!

post-146347-0-59387300-1406688305_thumb.jpg

:) the clock is 1 hr 15 min. My actual time was 45 minutes. The competitive runners start the race first. You have to run a 9 min. Mile to qualify for that. <br> They start at 7 with a wheelchair race and then competitive runners. The winner ran the course I 19 minutes. <br><br><br><br> <br><br> Hubs could not participate but was there for moral support!

Oh and the shirt...I ordered by size wich they said ran small 3 months ago. Happy to say YES today is defiantly oversized!!!

attachicon.gif:

attachicon.gif:

attachicon.gif:

attachicon.gif:

attachicon.gif:

So proud of you!!

Hi everyone. I am so bad, I read everything but never comment. Sorry. I have been very busy with family.

Tomorrow is my 2 year bandversary and I have only lost around 75 pounds. I know that is nothing to be ashamed of but if I tried harder, it would be a lot more. I haven't been to the gym in weeks because I have been busy. Tomorrow I am running around.

Friday I am going to the Finger Lakes in NY for a wedding. Should be fun except I hate long car rides because of back and knee problems and need to stop every 1 1/2 hours and walk. It's 6 hours from Boston. It's my son's friend so we rented a house with my son and his family. The reception is a beach party with BBQ, ice cream truck and a live band. So shorts it is. I won't wear a swim suit in front of all these people. I am buying from GNC some ready made shakes which I had tried once and thought it tasted good. I always carry Protein bars with me too.

Well everyone have a great Happy Hump Day tomorrow.

Arlene

Lisacaron ,that is so awesome so the time is wrong ,but that is GREAT , WOW 45 minutes , good going and your husband is up and moving around which is good at least he's not just sitting around but joining in yea so happy for the both of you ,keep the positive attitudes going.

Edited by Debbie3sons