Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feb. 2014 Sleevers Time to check in- How are you doing?

How you all are doing well and continue to follow the course, have energy and losing!!!

February 19, and I'm doing amazing. I feel better than ever, have more energy and stamina to workout all the time. I'm 68 lbs lighter, and about 6-7 pant sizes smaller. Best decision I have ever made. I'm so excited and happy every day now. :)

February 25... Down 62 lbs. went from a 26 jeans to an 18. XXL yoga pant to a lose XL. Feeling fantastic. I can eat everything in 1/4 cup portions.. Best decision I ever made!

post-88185-0-83745400-1400774863_thumb.jpg

post-88185-0-76825500-1400774881_thumb.jpg

Yeah! I was a 28 or 30 pant pre surgery. (Not exactly sure, as a student I basically lived in yoga pants) and while I stuffed myself in an xl yoga pant, I just went and bought a couple size L yoga capris, and size 18 jean capris a couple weeks ago. Woo! And I'm still in xxl tees from old navy, but they're looser, and I did buy some xl tank tops the other day. They're a little snug, but I wear em under stuff anyways, so it'll be ok. Plus I'll get more wear out of em. Jean shopping has been stupid. Old navy 18s are loose in the waist, but are like sausage casings for my legs, especially in the calf. Apparently that's a thing though, as a couple girls who work there said the same goes for them.

But I love wearing colors again. No more all black for me!

Dark purple is night 2/18, light purple was last week Wednesday, at 12 weeks.

post-202477-0-12269400-1400776603_thumb.png

post-202477-0-44700700-1400776616_thumb.png

post-202477-0-01312200-1400776632_thumb.png

February 25... Down 62 lbs. went from a 26 jeans to an 18. XXL yoga pant to a lose XL. Feeling fantastic. I can eat everything in 1/4 cup portions.. Best decision I ever made!

Hi have my survey next Tuesday, what workout regiments you did after the survey, and how soon could you start ?

Yeah! I was a 28 or 30 pant pre surgery. (Not exactly sure, as a student I basically lived in yoga pants) and while I stuffed myself in an xl yoga pant, I just went and bought a couple size L yoga capris, and size 18 jean capris a couple weeks ago. Woo! And I'm still in xxl tees from old navy, but they're looser, and I did buy some xl tank tops the other day. They're a little snug, but I wear em under stuff anyways, so it'll be ok. Plus I'll get more wear out of em. Jean shopping has been stupid. Old navy 18s are loose in the waist, but are like sausage casings for my legs, especially in the calf. Apparently that's a thing though, as a couple girls who work there said the same goes for them. But I love wearing colors again. No more all black for me!

Thank god it's not only me .... I LIVE in old navy clothes and I'm falling out of my 20 torrid jeans but I put on 20 old navy and can't get them over my calves :-( very discouraging

Hi have my survey next Tuesday, what workout regiments you did after the survey, and how soon could you start ?

Starting about 3 weeks after surgery ( I'm a band to sleeve revision and my big incision was extremely sore until then) I began walking. I walk 2 miles a day 5 days a week. I try to jog during that but I have to work towards that

February 10, I feel great down from a size 20 to 14 best thing I've ever done for myself!

post-199455-0-16631000-1400790197_thumb.jpg

Thank god it's not only me .... I LIVE in old navy clothes and I'm falling out of my 20 torrid jeans but I put on 20 old navy and can't get them over my calves :-( very discouraging

Yeah. The 18s are loose in the waist, but seriously suction cupped to my legs. Made me so mad! But not at myself. And especially not when the girls that work there said the same thing, and we're smaller than me. I'll just have to figure out a different place to get jeans.

Feb 19. Down 71lbs total. I lot 22 in 2 week preop. I feel amazing!!! I have so much more energy! I am down from a 20-22 to mostly 14s! I can go in a store & buy regular clothes! I haven't been able to do that in almost 19 years. I did treat myself to some things at a consignment sale last week. It was fun! & I'm in a large scrub pants, down from a 2x. My hair is starting to fall out though:( luckily I have a lot of hair!

Oh & I almost forgot! I haven't taken any diabetes medicine since the day before surgery & I take 1/2 of a blood pressure pill. Previously 1 was on 4 tablets! Yay!! God is good & I feel extremely blessed.

Everyone seems to be doing great and happy for the results............ getting down a few pant sizes really feels good doesn't it. Keep up the good work!!

Sleeved 2/24/14, down 45 lbs. Best thing I could have done for myself. My joints are thanking me. I have more energy, less joint pain, and my self confidence is better. Wish I had done it sooner!

Sleeved on 2/7. I'm down 63 lbs. went from a tight size 22 to a loose 18 now. I feel great!