Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone have the sleeve surgery around may 7 2014?

<p>@@DaddyMarie,</p> <p> </p> <p>I did weigh 392 but you knew that since you asked before. I am 5'10 56 years old next month. How old are you? If you rather I kept success on the down low I will. You seem a little put off. I will try to be positive about all this. Realizing your post count 419 vs. my 16. I should see where this is headed.</p> <p> </p> <p>Out............</p>

I'm not put off at all I was simply asking and I'm sorry I don't recall ever speaking with you. So if my question is redundant, oops! I was just trying to figure out your dramatic weight loss but it makes sense now that I know your start weight. That's awesome!

Post count? Wow I did not even realize people paid attention to that. ;)

I had surgery may 6th started at 291 and down to 266. Was on Clear Liquids and Protein Shakes until I returned back to work four days ago. pureed is good but I feel like im eating a lot. Im not exercising like I'd like. Just walking 3 times a week during my breaks and took a 4 mile walk yesterday. Ive tried a few recipes for pureeds and my favorite is bean bacon Soup with light sour cream. Soups are the best but I am hating my Protein shakes.< /p>

I had surgery may 6th started at 291 and down to 266. Was on clear liquids and Protein Shakes until I returned back to work four days ago. pureed is good but I feel like im eating a lot. Im not exercising like I'd like. Just walking 3 times a week during my breaks and took a 4 mile walk yesterday. Ive tried a few recipes for pureeds and my favorite is bean bacon Soup with light sour cream. Soups are the best but I am hating my Protein shakes.< /p>

I so get it, I hate the protein shakes, so I bought the unflavored protein and frozen fruits and kale and my own smoothies!

May 6 to today -68lbs. This includes the 10 days pre surgery diet.

Edited by jakkkk

Me to! I was sleeved May 6th

I've lost 26 PDs since the start

I'm eating real food now small bites and I chew the hell out of EVERYTHING

Some things don't bother me at all and some things I can only have a bite or to of

It's really weird, my relationship with food now

But I tell you what it's not the last thing I think about at night nor the first thing in the morning

I went grocery shopping today and had so much fun shopping in the health food sections

I already have so much more energy

And am so glad I decided to do this for myself!

Let's keep in touch all!!

I was sleeved on the 7th of May. I was doing so good but the scale is not moving. It's been about 2weeks since I have lost any thing. I think I am doing all the right things but I don't know about the scale.

I was sleeved on May 8th and as of this morning, I am down 29#. I get to start soft foods tomorrow, but am nervous about eating too much. Trying to get the Protein in IS a challenge, but I make myself drink at least one shake a day to up the protein intake. I am happy so far, but I am curious as to how much weight to REALLY expect to lose.

I was sleeved on may 13th, I have stopped loosing at this time. I did relize I was not getting all my Protein in or drinking enough fluids. I like passion fruit Isopure mixed with crystal light.it takes the after taste of isopure away.

I was sleeved on May 14th. Lost 16 lbs in the first two weeks and then nothing...nada for 13 days. Yesterday 2.8 lbs disappeared! I spoke to my nutritionist yesterday about my stall and had her look over my fitness pal food diary and I am following things to a T. She is happy with my progress and put it all in perspective for me. Since surgery I am averaging 4.5 lbs a week...when was the last time I averaged that kind of weight loss......my memory fails me on this one. So although I had a two week stall I am now pleasantly surprised and content. I have increased my Protein this past week from 60gms to 70 germs...maybe that has helped too!

May 7th here too. I have had several stalls. But knowing I am 37 lbs lighter makes some of this bearable. I wish my head nd heart would get together.

May 7th here too. I have had several stalls. But knowing I am 37 lbs lighter makes some of this bearable. I wish my head nd heart would get together.

I hear ya! 32 lbs down here and i long for the day my body image issues will go way. This is more a mental journey than a physical journey.

May 6 to today -68lbs. This includes the 10 days pre surgery diet.

Congratulations! Keep up the great work!

I was May 7, lost 24 so far but am disappointed. I need to show a loss so I can get back in the game.

I was May 7, lost 24 so far but am disappointed. I need to show a loss so I can get back in the game.

Don't feel bad, I thought it was just me, I'm down 31 pounds and I want to see more..but at the same time with us losing gradually, I do like that I'm losing and not too fast so my workouts keep me looking healthy! We gotta stay in the game, we've come too far! We got this..

I hear ya! 32 lbs down here and i long for the day my body image issues will go way. This is more a mental journey than a physical journey.

Hey my sister sleever, how are you doing with this journey?