Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 2014 Sleevers

Hi March sleevers!! I was sleeved on the 19 and love reading everyone's comments. I started at 200 lbs and am at 151 now. Everything is going good as I only have about 13 pounds to lose but I do find that I seem to get hungry really fast. Like I'll be just fine then all the sudden I'm starving. Anyone else have that happen?

Good morning March Sleevers. :)

March 17th, I'm down 45lbs.

See SAGREEN07...maybe we are right in line with where we need to be...it's nice to see more people showing their numbers that aren't the exceptions to our March club.

I agree, I know some loose faster and some even slower, but I can't remember ever losing this much weight in 4 months. Also, it's hard to NOT compare yourself, you want to make sure you didn't get a defective sleeve, lol. But seriously, it wasn't gained overnight, it's not going to come off immediately, your body catches onto the starvation/reduced calories, and goes into protection mode, causing slows and stalls.

I also think that some people include their weightloss from their highest weight, not necessarily from their surgery weight.

Anyone noticing loose skin yet? I'm a couple pounds shy from losing 100 lbs and my arms... Omg my arms... Lol. Everything else is going back for the most part. I've accepted that I will never look good naked but you're damn right I will be wearing shape wear from now on lol.

My five month post op appt is on the 6th so looking forward to that...

I have lost 55lb since surgery at the 4 month mark and I am thrilled. It equals a bit more with my pre-surgery loss and I like to look at the total so I can measure ALL that I have acheived. We are all on the path to happier and healthier no longer how long it takes us. Well done everyone!!

Anyone noticing loose skin yet? I'm a couple pounds shy from losing 100 lbs and my arms... Omg my arms... Lol. Everything else is going back for the most part. I've accepted that I will never look good naked but you're damn right I will be wearing shape wear from now on lol. <br><br> My five month post op appt is on the 6th so looking forward to that...

Wow that's great you're getting close to 100 lbs!! I'm at 56 since surgery on 3/6 and I'd have to say my arms are what I notice being loose. The tummy and leg areas are tightening up better than I had expected.

I hit 75lb mark since surgery on March 26th. I think the cash out of my pocket has been a great motivator. ????

I too am thinning. On Biotin but no results yet. I am 4 mos out, 65 pounds down

I haven't posted in here a lot, but I feel like I need some support right now. I'm 75 pounds down which is great but my hair looks gross. I feel super unattractive, I have thin hair to begin with but I could always work with it and get it to look nice. Now I can't do anything :-/.

Yeah, I just cut all my hair off and added lots of layers...sadly, I have naturally curly hair, so short hair + layers + summer humidity = disastrous hair (even if it's thinning)! I feel your pain, not looking too cute these days. I started taking Biotin too just this week...not hopeful though.

I made an appointment to get my hair cut for the 9th. It's just too thin to have long anymore. But I'm looking forward to the change! I hit 100 lbs lost last week. Just barely squeezing into size 14s too so that makes 4 pant sizes as well. I am one happy person :). I saw my brother today and he called me "skinny" which I never knew was possible! I'm far from it, but it still made my day. Can't believe it's been 5 months. Time sure does fly...

Got on the scale today and was very happy. 105 pounds down in 4 months. Wow!!!!

Oh my gosh! That's incredible! Way to go!

I'm in ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!