Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone having surgery in May

Well my may is quickly approaching, is anyone counting down the days, what have you prep so far for your special day? I am counting down the days until my May 5 surgery date and I have 18 days until show time. LOL.

Hi anyone having surgery in May, I am looking for a buddy. Thanks.

I'm having surgery May 12th...The day before m 54th birthday...i'm so excited

I'm scheduled for May 12th

Hi Bap! I'm Stephanie and I'm scheduled for May 16th maybe we can help each other through the pre-op diet?????? Lol

Stephanie I am so worried about the liquid dirt because I hate Protein drinks lol. I'm trying a lot if different ones like vanilla and strawberry. Are you nervous?

Not really.....I am at peace with my decision to have the surgery. I am nervous about the liquid diet though! Lol 2 wks ughhhh! Lol I'm also trying a lot is different shakes. I like the Syntax nectar Protein bcuz they have sweet and fruit flavors and also unflavored Protein.< /p>

Pre-op diet it will be Boost and Atkins shakes for me. What is your pre-op diet like and how long is yours ?

Pre-op diet starts on Monday. I've been spending the last 2 days psyching myself up. i'm anxioius about it, but hopeful that I'm prepared enough for all the changes that are going to take place. 15 days and counting!!!

Happy easter to everyone our May surgery dates are coming up, I have 15 days and counting before the new me begins.

Hello everyone

How are you guys doing? I'm excited, scared, nervous, worried & anxious for my surgery on May 19, 2014!!! Of course I'm counting down the days. Is anybody getting or already got the Insure Nutrition supplements that were covered by some insurances? And if so when? How far ahead are you guys putting in your claim?

I too am May 19th..

dear ones,

yes, had my wonderful surg. on the fifteenth...three days in hosp., then home to motel. suppose to stay in anchorage until 26th...800 mile round trip from home. I am doing great and husband being super great to me. only new words of wisdom I didn't see in all my research are...buy lots of disposable bed pads!!! would have made life so much easier. GLAD I had the surg. a fun thing...I had unexpected paranoia...probably from the narcotics...I thought the hospital was running a drug ring and was going to be raided by police that day. whew!!! happy when that was over.

blessings,

Karen in the woods of Alaska getting ready to Celebrate my 73rd birthday on the 29th of this month

I don't know about this offer. Can you explain?

Hello everyone

How are you guys doing? I'm excited, scared, nervous, worried & anxious for my surgery on May 19, 2014!!! Of course I'm counting down the days. Is anybody getting or already got the Insure Nutrition supplements that were covered by some insurances? And if so when? How far ahead are you guys putting in your claim?

I too am May 19th..

Ready Hannysgrammy for a new you? Do u have a pre-op diet to follow? If so when do you start?

Hi everyone, my surgery is scheduled May 8th. I got my Protein Shakes today Bariatric Advantage.....YUCK. But I'll make it work, I got one chocolate & one vanilla. I did my fast track appointments today so I did my psych consult, nutrition consult and fit consult all done now. I only had to do one support group.... I'm getting really nervous but excited. I start the shakes Thursday, anyone else scheduled for the 8th? This forum has been so helpful I hope I can find a buddy!!