Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Colorado Anyone

Guest BikiniBeachy

BikiniBeachy, Denvergirl, Prtyantovryt,

Long2BThin, KayleighsMommy

(we all gathered at Red Robin for some good conversation and a nice meal!)

What a great picture ! I am so glad I got to meet all of you and see those I already knew again.

It meant a lot to me to be able to talk and hear from others with the band, friends and family try but it sure isn't the same!

And welcome Megan! Why is your consult in January? Is Dr S taking some time off? Either way, it will be here before you know it!

Hi Colorado Bandsters!

It was great to meet a few of you last week at Red Robin. Just wanted you to know we have another Red Robin night scheduled: Tuesday, Nov. 4 at 7:00, I-25 and Arapahoe. Hope to see you all again! I really enjoy meeting other bandsters and hearing how you are doing with the band lifestyle.

Hi Colorado Bandsters!

It was great to meet a few of you last week at Red Robin. Just wanted you to know we have another Red Robin night scheduled: Tuesday, Nov. 4 at 7:00, I-25 and Arapahoe. Hope to see you all again! I really enjoy meeting other bandsters and hearing how you are doing with the band lifestyle.

Thanks, enjoyed meeting you too. I hope to be there on the 4th. I usually have support group on that night but I think they moved it next month due to that being election night.

Hi guys! thanks for the welcome!

I think you are right Bikini he must be taking the holidays off! I am anxious to get started.

Just had my consult on Tuesday and it went really well - she was great! She said she might be starting a support group for Dr. Snyder's peeps in a few months.

Is anyone going to the Go Cart races on Saturday?

Megan

Hi guys! thanks for the welcome!

I think you are right Bikini he must be taking the holidays off! I am anxious to get started.

Just had my consult on Tuesday and it went really well - she was great! She said she might be starting a support group for Dr. Snyder's peeps in a few months.

Is anyone going to the Go Cart races on Saturday?

Megan

Did you get in for a consult? I thought you had to wait til Jan? but then you said she so maybe it was with someone else? Dr Snyder has lots of support groups around town. Check some out while you wait for surgery. It helped me a lot to go to one before surgery. They are either listed on Rose Medicals website or Denver bariatrics.

That was neat to see a picture of you guys. I have been so tired since going back to work. Spaced it out. Maybe I can come next time. Does anyone ever get together in Colorado Springs? That might be easier for some of us. Just wondering. :smile:

I will be in CO once a month for the next few months and would like to meet up with people if I can arrange to be there when you're meeting>

Cassy, I believe the next meet is Nov 4th, will you be in town then?

I know I couldnt' make anything in Colorado Springs, not for lack of wanting to meet more folks, but for distance. I live way up north and the meeting on Arapahoe is about my limit for now especially at night. I almost didn't go to that but my daughter drove, lucky me!!

Deb (Tally) is coming in tonight from Florida for her fill tomorrow. (I get one too, yeah!) Anybody want to get together for dinner on Thurs. or Friday night? She leaves Sat. We'll be in the Soup mode, so how about Whole Foods on Hampden and Tamarac, or Panera on Iliff and Peoria? 6:30ish?

Let's meet tomorrow night:

Thursday, December 6th at 6:30 p.m. at Panera, I-25 and Belleview:

Panera: Ulster Terrace (directions)

4955 S Ulster Street

Denver, CO 80237

(303) 741-3770 | phone

(303) 741-3771 | fax

hi all. just checking to see if there are any military wives here, banded at the airforce base? by doc. russi?

I'm getting banded by Dr. Russi I think. I go for my first appt on Wednesday.

I've been trying to get banded since June, with no luck.

Hopefully since we PCS'd, it will be easier!

HI Dynamomini!

Nice to see you here! Monday, the big day for you...you will be in my thoughts, let us know how you are doing. The weather is wonderful, I have Spring Fever sooo bad, I shopped all day yesterday. Spent way too much on lawn and garden treasures...I LOVE IT!!

Connie,

You are an inspiration, I hope to get my mind set as you have. Do you do Water excercises? (because of your knee surgeries). You must feel fantastic!

Collector,

Hope your recovery is going well, I wish I was on the other side already...anxiuos and nervous....May 18th...sooooo far away!

Hi, I am from Elizabeth, CO,(near South Lands Mall) I was banded 6-08. I wonder if you had the surgery and how you are doing? Would you like to see if we could have a friend in each other?

I am married, 55, have a cat and a dog, live on the flatlands.

Barbara

I had a great time last night. It was nice meeting everyone. If I talked too much, I hope you'll forgive me. :) I don't really have anyone to talk to about my band or what I am going through (other than the wonderful online people I have met, of course) so I tend to get a little excited at support meetings. :lol:

julie

Julie, we live kind of close, I could meet you at South Lands Mall some time, would you like to meet for coffee and talk about our band lifestyle changes? I was banded 6-08. I am from CT and don't have any friends out here, so I get lonely once in a while.

Hey Barb, welcome! I was banded in June too, on the 5th, by Dr. Snyder. Doing great. I am so thrilled with it and so glad I did this for myself.