Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Colorado Anyone

Guest BikiniBeachy

Just wanted to stop bye and say HELLO !!! How is everyone?

Bikini Beachy

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow. I know you're going to do great. Write us and let us know how you're feeling in the next few days.

I would love to come to Red Robin next month if you would like another person to join in. Sounds like a great group!!!!

I had my surgery done by Dr. K in May 2008 and got the kink in my tubing fixed in July. So far, I think I'm doing pretty well. I was working 4 jobs and going to school full-time so didn't spend enough time on exercise. I've cut back a little now so making time for exercise. I'm making myself a priority right now. I live in Aurora and had my surgery at Crown Point.

Have a nice weekend, Colleen

weight.png

Just wanted to stop bye and say HELLO !!! How is everyone?

Good luck with your surgery today. Keep us posted.

I was banded 9/29. I'm 11 days out. Working on eating my soft stuff slower. And realizing that this too shall pass. Had a couple rough days. Feeling better every day, physically and emotionally.

It's exciting to see some activity on the Colorado boards!!

What's the meeting at Red Robin??

Bikini, I hope you are recovering well today!

I hit 74 lbs gone this morning!! YAHOO!! My goal is to hit 75 by Halloween so I think I might make it. That's not my ultimate goal but am trying to set mini goals along the way.

Guest BikiniBeachy

Cami - Healing well. Truthfully, I was floored. It was much more than I thought it was going to be, so then maybe that means I'll be more grateful when I start to lose! What's going on with Red Robin? Any Purees I can eat there?? LOL

Woohooo 75 Pounds...Long2b rocks my world. She made it way before Halloween! Congratulations.

Ambra, how are you feeling now hun?

[

Hi Bikini

I'm glad you are doing much better. I never had any type of surgery before this so I wasn't sure what to expect. Take it one day at a time, it gets better.

Pureeds: let me see if I remember-I did Clear liquids for several days, then full liquids for several weeks: Soup and pudding, Jello, crystal light. Then I was on mushies: mashed potatoes, mashed up Beans with cheese, cream of wheat, mashed up tuna with light mayo, scrambled eggs.

Talk to you later, Caminco

Cami - Healing well. Truthfully, I was floored. It was much more than I thought it was going to be, so then maybe that means I'll be more grateful when I start to lose! What's going on with Red Robin? Any Purees I can eat there?? LOL

Woohooo 75 Pounds...Long2b rocks my world. She made it way before Halloween! Congratulations.

Ambra, how are you feeling now hun?

[

I ate at Red Robin during my pureed stage and I had the spinach dip, I could only eat about 4 bites and then I took the rest home to my family. I didn't eat the spinach part. There is also French Onion Soup which is what most of the Banders get when we have our Red Robin group meeting.

What is a Red Robin group meeting? I would love to come or do you have to be a Dr. K patient??

No, you don't have to be a Dr. K patient. Most of us are, but there are several who attend who are not.

We are meeting October 20th, Monday at the Red Robin on Arapahoe and I-25. We just talk and eat and then we take a monthly group picture that we post on the Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum thread. I have a good friend who comes up from the Springs. She wasn't banded by Dr. K. It's just nice to meet other Banders! We'd love to have you!

No, you don't have to be a Dr. K patient. Most of us are, but there are several who attend who are not.

We are meeting October 20th, Monday at the Red Robin on Arapahoe and I-25. We just talk and eat and then we take a monthly group picture that we post on the Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum thread. I have a good friend who comes up from the Springs. She wasn't banded by Dr. K. It's just nice to meet other Banders! We'd love to have you!

Is that the one by Park Meadows mall? I'm not real familiar with the south part of town, but do know that one. I'd love to come. What time??? And how will I know you all since I've never met anyone?

Bikini, are you coming???

Is that the one by Park Meadows mall? I'm not real familiar with the south part of town, but do know that one. I'd love to come. What time??? And how will I know you all since I've never met anyone?

Bikini, are you coming???

No it's not the one by Park Meadows. I thought that at first too. If you just take I-25 south, exit at Arapahoe and then drive West. It's at the first light, on the northwest corner.

I will wait at the door on the bench. I'm 5-10, with light brown hair, glasses and I look like I need the help of my Lap Band.

Ha!

Guest BikiniBeachy

Party -

I'd love to join you too if you'll accept another one of Dr Snyder's patients! The tortilla Soup or whatever sounds great! I am bad at committing to stuff but right now that sounds really fun! I really REALLY need to have some real WLS patients in my life ... my boyfriend and mom and friends TRY and understand, and bless their hearts for it, but I could use to make some friends. Are all of Dr K's patients banding? Does he do bypass?

Long -

How are ya? If you would like to come I'd love to meet you and everyone else. I live about 5 exits north of Arapahoe so you could even come to my place and we could carpool there if you'd like so we can say hello! It's about 4 miles from Rose. I always get nervous meeting people but I really need to force myself to go make some new friends and what better than a bunch of bansters :smile: !!!

I just hope I don't crash the party by being on a soft food diet, lol!

And I wanted to stop by and let everyone know today I am finally feeling better! I was waiting for that day where I could say that I feel "good" and it's today! Yay!! DB and I are going to Celebrate tonight with some pintos and cheese at Taco Bell, lol!

Cool!! Sounds like a party! I am so glad for the clarification in locations, I'd have been waiting at the Park Meadows one and I'd have been there at lunch time not dinner. LOL Got it straight now.

Bikini, I will probably go straight there. My daughter and I have plans to go shopping that day so I might leave her at the mall or she'll meet her boyfriend who works down that way and I'll go from there. But thanks for the offer! Anxious to meet you! Am sure having some Soup or mushies is jsut fine. Heck that's what I get a lot when eating out.

No it's not the one by Park Meadows. I thought that at first too. If you just take I-25 south, exit at Arapahoe and then drive West. It's at the first light, on the northwest corner.

I will wait at the door on the bench. I'm 5-10, with light brown hair, glasses and I look like I need the help of my Lap Band.

Ha!

I'm a tall one too, 5'9 dark brown hair and still look like I need the help of my band too, but not as much help as I once did!