Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

R there any Dec 2013 sleevers

Dec 19th here. 32 pounds lost so far. Less than 2 months and I'll take it. For the first time I don't feel like I'm on a diet. I don't think about food continuously. And I know my life will only get better. I am proud of what I have accomplished and will not let a scale take that away.

December 30 surgery date. Surgery day- 326 as of this morning 285! Down 41 lbs!

HW 297, SW 287, CW 248. Down 49 lbs since pre op diet started dec 2. Down 39 lbs since surgery. This is the first time I've really looked at my numbers. Feel pretty good about them! I'm eating at most 1000 cals per day (on work out days) but average 700-800 or so. Not so great at getting all my Protein in, but better on days I drink Protein Shakes. Feeling very happy that I can eat most normal foods now. Felling better and better each day! Go dec sleevers!

Forgot to weigh myself before posting. CW 247! 50 lbs gone! Yahoo!

HW. 362

SW. 320

CW. 282

80 pounds lost total, 38 since surgery on 12/23.

It's tough to compare weight loss since everyone is so different. If you are staying with your Surgeons instructions and managing to get some exercise, you will do very well!!

Good Luck to you!

I was sleeved Dec 3 2013! Weight loss has slowed but at least I'm still losing a pound a week and not in a stall.

Another diabetic checking in here! I was sleeved on 12/18, and I think(?) I'm around 25 pounds down. I haven't weighed in this week. I'll probably go next week. (That's 1 way I've found to keep my sanity!) I am usually around 700-800 calories a day, as few carbs as possible. (yogurt, Beans, etc.) No bread or rice or crackers for me. No health benefits--requires too much insulin. I am pretty happy with my diet overall.

As far as the weight loss goes, I am trying to base it more on the fit of my clothes and how I look and feel. (And I mean feel literally--I am always touching various body parts. OOH! A hip bone! Hey, is that a clavicle? :P )

Anyway--we all need to just stick to our plans, track our food and exercise, and relax! We'll all get there in our own time with our own personal challenges.

Dec 30th was my sleeve day

Highest weight 249 lbs

Day of surgery 222 lbs

Today 197 lbs!!

So I've lost 25 lbs since surgery six weeks ago. I'm pretty happy with that. I was stalled for two weeks even. It took me six months to lose that pre-op lol

Dec 30th was my sleeve day Highest weight 249 lbs Day of surgery 222 lbs Today 197 lbs!! So I've lost 25 lbs since surgery six weeks ago. I'm pretty happy with that. I was stalled for two weeks even. It took me six months to lose that pre-op lol

I'm happy with the 65 pounds I'm just nervous I'm falling into bad habits bc my sleeve can handle so much more!!! Mentally it sucks to not be able to eat anything for 2 months and then you wake up and ur able to eat half a turkey and egg white wrap!!! I guess I just have to stay positive a lot has happened to me these last fee weeks and I'm just feeling down n out

Chanelle, I think we all get down and out sometimes. I know I can't go back to having bread (my biggest love), Pasta, any other carbs, fruit, and sugar in my house. Diabetes is awful, and I do not want to come back into my life, and I want it gone from my husband's life. Even with none of that in my life, I am stalled 2-3-4 (so long I cannot remember) weeks. We do have to stay positive like you say. Thank goodness this is our place to get that support. Hugs!

I began my journey at 245lbs Oct. 31st.

Dec. 23(surgery date) I was 226lbs.

When i weighed last night and this morning I was 200.8lbs.

I just started exercising today (45 mins on treadmill) so i may lose faster. I like the rate I'm losing right now though because it's giving me time to adjust to my new body. If i started losing 5 - 10lbs a week, people would get suspicious of my surgery (yeah i'm in the wls closet) and it would be jarring for me.

I don't eat Pasta, greasy foods, hardly any fast food, and i almost never touch bread because even in small doses they hurt my chest and give me. That God awful stuck sensation.

I began my journey at 245lbs Oct. 31st. Dec. 23(surgery date) I was 226lbs. When i weighed last night and this morning I was 200.8lbs. I just started exercising today (45 mins on treadmill) so i may lose faster. I like the rate I'm losing right now though because it's giving me time to adjust to my new body. If i started losing 5 - 10lbs a week, people would get suspicious of my surgery (yeah i'm in the wls closet) and it would be jarring for me. I don't eat Pasta, greasy foods, hardly any fast food, and i almost never touch bread because even in small doses they hurt my chest and give me. That God awful stuck sensation.

I'm in the closet also only about 10 people know. I only have whole wheat low carb wraps mostly!!! I'm happy just my mind is getting to me a lot if crap is in my head!!! Congrats on ur weight loss

Chanelle, I think we all get down and out sometimes. I know I can't go back to having bread (my biggest love), Pasta, any other carbs, fruit, and sugar in my house. Diabetes is awful, and I do not want to come back into my life, and I want it gone from my husband's life. Even with none of that in my life, I am stalled 2-3-4 (so long I cannot remember) weeks. We do have to stay positive like you say. Thank goodness this is our place to get that support. Hugs!

Yes thanks for the hugs!!! I'm sure I'm doing fine just my head is getting to me!!! I have been doing so good until this week!!! This was a tough week for personal reasons!!! I'm gonna stick to the plan!!! Congrats on ur weightloss I have to be grateful without this tool would I have lost 65 pounds nope