Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February Sleevers 2014 with Stats!

Hey fellow february sleevers!!!

Melissa

5' 4

Hw 292

sw 286

cw273

gw 150 ( was 175 but im raising the bar!!!!!)

Surgery- 2/10

Almost here 3 days!!!!! Good luck everyone

To all currently on pre op diet. I'm struggling, this thing is hard! Never realized the hold that comfort food has on me! Doing well, lost 5 lbs, but I fell off the wagon and had a small amount of food I'm not supposed to. :-( I plan on drinking way more Water tomorrow to keep from being so dang hungry! It's day 5 of my 3wk diet today. :-P

Jojo

Hi all! Hope everyone is doing well! Here are my NEW stats!!!

CW: 237

3wks PO

Puréed stage (what I'm eating) very little, scrambled cheese eggs (easy on my tummy) FF refried Beans (easy) low fat Greek Yogurt (easy) Premiere Protein shakes ( a little difficult to get in without cutting 50/50 with Water. Oh and sf Popsicles!!!

Now what do I actually get in once a day??? Hardly anything!!! I forgot to mention my Water intake, but I can get my water in if I cut 50/50 with Apple juice. I know I'm not getting all my calories in, but hopefully that will improve soon.

Incision is doing well except for a couple of elbows and kneeing from my 2 and 1yr old climbing on me all day. Very interested in hearing how everyone is doing!!!

Be blessed

JoJo

post-185055-0-92485900-1395170012_thumb.jpg

HW: 220

SW (feb 3): 209.5

CW (6 weeks post op): 183

Loss from surgery to today: 26.5 lbs

GW: 125. (I am 5'2")

HW: 215

SW: 215

Today: 3/24/14 (exactly 1 month) 185

Lost 30lbs

GW: 125

I'm at a stand still with my weight. I used to drop a pound a day. I have not lost a pound in 5 days. Is this normal?

HW: 215

SW (feb 24): 215

CW (4 weeks post op): 185

Loss from surgery to today: 30 lbs

GW: 125. (I am 5'1")

I have not lost any weight in over 5 days. It's like it just stopped. Is this normal?? Should I be concerned?

Healthybran it is very normal from what I've researched!!! I stall a couple days from now and then, but it's just the body reacting to starvation or lack of Water, Protein or calorie intake!And I am one month post op tomorrow.

I think I am a slow loser too

Sleeved 2-18-14

HW 372 for this journey. But true HW of 393

SW 340

CW 321

I haven't been on a true stall. Because I have had very small lbs lost in the last few weeks. Less than a lb a week. A least it is going down. But I wish for higher numbers lost each week.

How much is everyone able to eat at a time now. I am eating about 2 ozs for Breakfast. 3-4ozs for lunch and 4-5 ozs for dinner. I am getting in between 500 - 800 calories a day. 60-80 Proteins a day. And up to 59 ozs of Water a day

Sometimes I feel like I'm eating too much.

I struggle with getting exercise in. Always have. This is I think my biggest hurdle to conquer.

Ugggg

I too feel like I am a slow loser! I was stalled for a good two and a half weeks! I spoke to my surgeon about it on my month post op appointment and he told me I was not eating enough I was eAting roughly around 400 to 500 calories! He said my body was probably holding on to everything because it thinks it's in starvation mode! He told me to up my calories to about 700 and I should be ok . Which I did and I finally had a 3 pound loss!

Sleeved 2/17/14

Hw 336

Sw 322

Cw 303

I so badly want out of the 300s lol it's my goal this week.. crossing fingers!!

Surgery- 2/26/14

5' 2"

HW: 235

SW: 231

CW: 203.5

39 years old

I think I am a slow loser too Sleeved 2-18-14 HW 372 for this journey. But true HW of 393 SW 340 CW 321 I haven't been on a true stall. Because I have had very small lbs lost in the last few weeks. Less than a lb a week. A least it is going down. But I wish for higher numbers lost each week. How much is everyone able to eat at a time now. I am eating about 2 ozs for Breakfast. 3-4ozs for lunch and 4-5 ozs for dinner. I am getting in between 500 - 800 calories a day. 60-80 Proteins a day. And up to 59 ozs of Water a day Sometimes I feel like I'm eating too much. I struggle with getting exercise in. Always have. This is I think my biggest hurdle to conquer. Ugggg

Really I have to remind myself not to compare. I lost 18lbs in 5 weeks. I've never don't that before and that is great! Other people may lose faster, but they will experience stalls too. I'm wondering of I'm eating too many carbs. Having a hard time because I am away for business for an entire week so I am probably eating more sodium and far than usual. I also have to remember this was not a quick fix or a miracle weight loss thing, it's merely a tool. And if I don't eat my Protein first or eat too many carbs or don't drink enough water or don't exercise, then I am not using the tool right. It's a learning process, that's for sure! I'm getting back to the basics...drinking Isopure and Protein Shakes when icant get in all my protein for the day, getting in my water, etc.

HW: 314

SW: 296

CW: 271

Surgery: 2/19/14

5'2

Edited by Sarahjane79

I think I am a slow loser too Sleeved 2-18-14 HW 372 for this journey. But true HW of 393 SW 340 CW 321 I haven't been on a true stall. Because I have had very small lbs lost in the last few weeks. Less than a lb a week. A least it is going down. But I wish for higher numbers lost each week. How much is everyone able to eat at a time now. I am eating about 2 ozs for breakfast. 3-4ozs for lunch and 4-5 ozs for dinner. I am getting in between 500 - 800 calories a day. 60-80 Proteins a day. And up to 59 ozs of Water a day Sometimes I feel like I'm eating too much. I struggle with getting exercise in. Always have. This is I think my biggest hurdle to conquer. Ugggg

Ok. Update.

After I posted this.... TMI Alert....

I had a poop and even though I weighed Monday. I decided to weigh again. Lost .9 Monday. And down another 1.1 today. So. I am celebrating a total of 2 lbs down this week. Feeling much better

by the way I am 5'6". And 45 years old yesterday. Yay me:)

Congrats on everyone's weight loss! I had my one month post op appt and was advised to get more Water, calories and Protein in. Lately my tummy has been cramping in the mornings after I sip water and I'm not sure why. Last week, no problem. Im guessing a lot of people's bellies are doing the same. Anyone experience this?