Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thanks Darianna. I will have to wait and see if or how much of a problem I have after I stop the Protonics. The Dr said I can take Prilosec after I stop the Protonics. I do know that uncontrolled acid /GERD can cause esophageal cancer so keeping it in check will be my goal.

Hows everyone else doing?

Thanks Darianna. I will have to wait and see if or how much of a problem I have after I stop the Protonics. The Dr said I can take Prilosec after I stop the Protonics. I do know that uncontrolled acid /GERD can cause esophageal cancer so keeping it in check will be my goal. Hows everyone else doing?

still sloooow going. I take protonix twice daily and will continue forever. Lol. I suffered from GERD pre-surgery. I was put on Iron but can't take it. I was so constipated because of it that I didn't poop for over a week. That's taking 3 stool softeners a day and milk of mag. I need to be more active, but I have no energy. None. I'm taking bariatric Vitamins, Vitamin D and B12 injections and I'm so tired I can barely lift my head once I get home from work. I feel that if I were more active I'd lose more steadily but all I wanna do is rest.

still sloooow going. I take protonix twice daily and will continue forever. Lol. I suffered from GERD pre-surgery. I was put on Iron but can't take it. I was so constipated because of it that I didn't poop for over a week. That's taking 3 stool softeners a day and milk of mag. I need to be more active, but I have no energy. None. I'm taking bariatric Vitamins, Vitamin D and B12 injections and I'm so tired I can barely lift my head once I get home from work. I feel that if I were more active I'd lose more steadily but all I wanna do is rest.

Same here. I used to have tons of energy postop, but I have been dragging ass. I sometimes feel myself nodding off at work. No bueno.

I'm glad this thread has resurfaced :). In regards to reflux, I just took my last of the recommended prescribed antacid this week. I still feel like I might take some OTC stuff though because i do still get that burning feeling in my stomach that tends to imitate hunger.

I just passed two months out on the 5th and I've lost 65 lbs. Obviously I am thrilled about that, but still got a lot to go though. Exercise has really pushed me though a lot quicker. Some weeks I lose a lb a day, some weeks it seems like it's only 2 lbs a week. So bumping up exercise breaks those "stalls".

still sloooow going. I take protonix twice daily and will continue forever. Lol. I suffered from GERD pre-surgery. I was put on Iron but can't take it. I was so constipated because of it that I didn't poop for over a week. That's taking 3 stool softeners a day and milk of mag. I need to be more active, but I have no energy. None. I'm taking bariatric Vitamins, Vitamin d and B12 injections and I'm so tired I can barely lift my head once I get home from work. I feel that if I were more active I'd lose more steadily but all I wanna do is rest.

Same here. I used to have tons of energy postop, but I have been dragging ass. I sometimes feel myself nodding off at work. No bueno.

This was happening to me and doc said it was my low Protein levels. When I upped my protein (over 100g is what I shoot for now) I felt a zillion times better. Hope that helps.

still sloooow going. I take protonix twice daily and will continue forever. Lol. I suffered from GERD pre-surgery. I was put on Iron but can't take it. I was so constipated because of it that I didn't poop for over a week. That's taking 3 stool softeners a day and milk of mag. I need to be more active, but I have no energy. None. I'm taking bariatric Vitamins, Vitamin d and B12 injections and I'm so tired I can barely lift my head once I get home from work. I feel that if I were more active I'd lose more steadily but all I wanna do is rest.

April how many carbs do you eat ? I felt that way and I had to bump mine up a little and now I feel better with the tired. I aim for 50-60 a day and my Protein averages 85. I still get dizzy if I bend over and stand up to fast though!! I don't do b12 injections I have little b12 melts that I take for energy boost if needed. And I drink chike coffee protein everyday

On average my carbs are around 50. Sometimes way less. And it's very rare I don't meet my Protein goals. If my carbs are over that I will not lose. I'll bump by protein and see what happens.

Wooohoooo. I am now in Twoterville!!!!!

Hw 393 in 2007

Start of journey weight 372 6-28-13

SW 340 on 2-18-14

Today 298.5

I LOVE my Sleeve!!!

post-180273-0-25268700-1399820453_thumb.jpg

Wooohoooo. I am now in Twoterville!!!!! Hw 393 in 2007 Start of journey weight 372 6-28-13 SW 340 on 2-18-14 Today 298.5 I LOVE my Sleeve!!!

Way to go!!!!!!!!!

Wooohoooo. I am now in Twoterville!!!!!

Hw 393 in 2007

Start of journey weight 372 6-28-13

SW 340 on 2-18-14

Today 298.5

I LOVE my Sleeve!!!

Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

This was happening to me and doc said it was my low Protein levels. When I upped my protein (over 100g is what I shoot for now) I felt a zillion times better. Hope that helps.

Wow how do you manage 100g of protein? That's like 4 Protein Shakes a day for me.

I'm struggling with food ideas...sick of eating the same old things. What kind of high Protein meals are you guys eating?

Jennie-O seasoned turkey burger patties on a low carb tortilla with cheese and a little mayo and mustard, chicken patties, morning star black bean patties dipped in ranch. I sautée a little chicken and add shredded cabbage (I buy the bagged cole slaw cabbage that's already shredded) and soy sauce, pop a lid on it and once it's done it tastes like the inside of an egg roll. Shrimp sautéed with garlic or other spices. Flatizza from subway. Make a small pizza out of a low carb tortilla. Ribs, easy on the sauce. Mainly meats

I need some idea for no meat proteins.. I was a total meat lover before sleeve but not my sleeve has decided that it hates ALL meat., I feel like I'm living on cheese and yogurt and Protein coffee lately!! Ugh

I'm struggling with food ideas...sick of eating the same old things. What kind of high Protein meals are you guys eating?

I eat a lot of fish. Grilled or Broiled Or shrimp. Also still love grilled pre coked southwestern style chicken with avocado Or Shelly's taco pie.