Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hit onederland today..Actually maybe I was there before but I actually weighed my self so it is official....182 lbs. down and gone......yup I can't believe it either!!!!!

28 to go to get to my goal......come on RJ you can do it....rah, rah, rah!!!!!!

Edited by RJ'S/beginning

Congrats and welcome to onderland! It's an especially significant accomplishment during the holiday season, when sweets and treats are lurking everywhere.

Here's to a happy and healthy 2014!

Lynds

182 lbs! That's amazing! Welcome to Onderland too. As Lynda says, doing it during the holidays is amazing. I guess the five day raw veggie diet worked for you hah!

182 lbs! That's amazing! Welcome to Onderland too. As Lynda says, doing it during the holidays is amazing. I guess the five day raw veggie diet worked for you hah!

Hell no GG, in between all those veggies was chocolate and fruit cake and the like.......Not bragging or making an excuse..I think it is just dam hard work that keeps the weight going down.....not to mention my little tiny tummy!!!!!

Great job RJ!!!!

Welcome to onderland.:) Such a wonderful feeling. Yes through the holidays is not an easy time...... I survived the holiday season by the seat of my pants. lol You are doing amazing on your journey miss lady!!! :)

HURRAY FOR YOU ,WHAT AN AMAZING FEELING IT IS ,, I FINALLY MADE IT THERE TOO....!!!!! HAVENT SEEN IT IN A VERY LONG TIME....CONGRATS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK IN THE NEW YEAR!!! :D

What a great accomplishment, Especially considering everything you've been through. So glad you have something to celebrate! !! Congratulations

RJ,

Congratulations on reaching Onederland. With your journey, it seems appropriate to reach during the holiday season. Quite an accomplishment. Keep up the good work. Very happy for you.

what is onderland?

what is onderland?

Onederland is when you finally make it to the 100's and something....like 199.9 is onederland!

Thanks everyone....went today and got some size 14 jeans...2 weeks ago I bought size 16 was so excited then...almost in the 14's...

It is hard for me to fathom that I had 182 lbs. on my back for so many years..My legs were strong..but my back gave out......

Sure gives me a boost to get going again and get the rest done and out of the way.....yip pee!!!!!!!! :D

Woo hoooo. Such a journey congrats!!

Welcome to the club! I'm pushing -125 :)