Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Pants Are Falling Off!

Back in July when I started this weight loss journey I was 282 pounds and wearing size 22/24 pants. They were really too small but I was shoving myself in anyway. Now the 22's are so big they are ridiculous, they literally fall off! I went to the thrift shop to buy some in between pants. I thought the 20's would be good. Nope, huge! I bought two pairs of size 18 and drumroll please, size 16 ! I could not believe it ! Now if that was not good enough,I wore a pair of the 18's yesterday and guess what? They are too big without a belt. how crazy is that! Oh, I have lost 7 inches off my waist since the beginning. The last time I was weighed I was at 231 pounds so fifty pounds down not bad !

thats awesome congrats! i often wonder what size i will end up being in the end. My largest size was a 22 at 257lbs just a month ago.now i am in an 18. the smallest size pants i ever wore in my adult life was a 16

keep up your amazing work, im so happy for you!

WOO HOO!

What a great feeling! Clothes are expensive but joy is priceless! Keep up the great work!

I love being shocked in a good way. Trying on suit coats, going for what size I considered reasonable...no, lower....no, still lower...no way, that's it!?

I am smaller...I HAVE LOST IT! :o

Congratulations!

Edited by gmanbat

Feels amazing, doesn't it?
Congrats!!

That is so great! We started at about the same weight and are similar in weight now so I can relate. I bought my first 18s last week, I had needed them for a few weeks but I was holding out. I was able to fit with some squeezing into a 16 but not with comfort yet.

Congratulations!

My 16's are actually getting loose! Not yet there but 14 here I come!!