Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

63 Pounds Down Since July 2Nd! <3 Had My First Fill Today!

Just feeling pretty awesome right now because I faced my fear of getting a fill and, like everyone said, it was no big deal! I'm fifteen pounds down this month, but I've been exercising like crazy!! I've got a goal costume to fit into as soon as I can and I'm really aiming for it. I want to wear my Glee Cheerios uniform for the last episode of Glee next year. My mom and dad are getting me a Dalton Warblers costume for Christmas! Yay for goal weight Glee clothes!! I'm literally so happy I did this and I'm proud of myself for sticking to everything!! I feel great! I can't go swimming like usual this week though because the pool is closed for Thanksgiving holidays. I had to order a new swimsuit to continue swimming at the college and I'm kinda glad that I've already dropped so many sizes that I needed to do that! Getting the LAP-Band was the best choice I ever made! <3 I miss all the friends I've made here, I hope everyone's doing great! <3

Here's a picture of me recently!! I finally can wear my Rainbow Dash leg warmers, they were my first goal weight item!! I bought them in June. They go great with my Rainbow Dash hoodie, even though it's a bit too big now!! <3

1385900_229614737205149_1197126519_n.jpg

63 lbs is awesome and I'm jealous!

tmf

Great job! Well done :)

Hi Allie, WOW! So happy for you. How is your school year going! Very exciting about all the exercise. That is where it's at! Best wishes for a nice thanksgiving!

Awesome!! Congrats!

Congrats!! Good job, keep it up. I wish i could go swimming, but its freezing outside!!

Congrats!! Good job, keep it up. I wish i could go swimming, but its freezing outside!!

It's freezing here too, but the college that I'm a tutor at has an olympic-sized indoor pool that I use! :) Getting out is terrible though and I think I got a cold the other day from having wet hair. xP

Sooooo worth it though! <3

Hi Allie, WOW! So happy for you. How is your school year going! Very exciting about all the exercise. That is where it's at! Best wishes for a nice thanksgiving!

My school semester is going crazy!! I don't know how my year is going because I've yet to really decide on next semester. I should really try to finish up my Bachelor's degree, but I have a 3.5 GPA and I'm scared it will drop down if I take on too heavy of a load. I also want to pursue an Associate's in Drama at the school that I work at, which I already have my Associate's in Art from. I still need 7 or so classes for my Bachelor's, and I've only been taking 2 classes a semester. With the way I've had to change everything around the LAP-Band, I honestly don't know how I've kept my grades up AND gotten a new job. I love my job though! Even though I'm a History major, English minor, and I have an associate's in art, I'm tutoring General Biology!! I work with wonderful people and the students who come to see me are so eager to learn! I really, really love it. :) I get home dead tired most days, but it's so worth it. I feel like I've been really blessed this year! This is also the first year I've met all of my New Year's resolutions, so that's cool! <3 How has your year been? <3

My school semester is going crazy!! I don't know how my year is going because I've yet to really decide on next semester. I should really try to finish up my Bachelor's degree, but I have a 3.5 GPA and I'm scared it will drop down if I take on too heavy of a load. I also want to pursue an Associate's in Drama at the school that I work at, which I already have my Associate's in Art from. I still need 7 or so classes for my Bachelor's, and I've only been taking 2 classes a semester. With the way I've had to change everything around the LAP-Band, I honestly don't know how I've kept my grades up AND gotten a new job. I love my job though! Even though I'm a History major, English minor, and I have an associate's in art, I'm tutoring General Biology!! I work with wonderful people and the students who come to see me are so eager to learn! I really, really love it. :) I get home dead tired most days, but it's so worth it. I feel like I've been really blessed this year! This is also the first year I've met all of my New Year's resolutions, so that's cool! <3 How has your year been? <3

Glad you like your job! I have been in the arts most of my life and was always weak on math and science. Somewhere along the line I realized that math and science are art -- that they are all related. Sounds like you are getting a great education. Too bad you can't add up the degrees and start on that master's!

All good here -- thanks for asking. Banded three weeks and one day and I am so happy. Out of food jail happy. And exercising like crazy. Everything seems so different now. Best wishes for a great Thanksgiving!