Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I think we all knew what you meant to say...If you do get to go back by some freak of science fiction can I send a list of those I would like you to do that to....

I'd be happy to. I'm taking requests from all the sarcastic enablers here. I always wanted to be a hitman. There are just so many fucked people that deserve it....and if I'm getting paid....all the better.

It's honestly why I never wanted to have kids. There have been too many times in my life where I opened my mouth and my mother's voice came out. Jeezus it scares me every time...like I've been possessed by her evil spirit. Since I mostly knew her as a parent, I figured if I became a parent I'd have millions more opportunities to channel her demons and repeat her mistakes. I just couldn't let myself do that.

Now I just have dogs and when I tell them they should have never been born, all they hear is "do you want a bone?"

Ok, lost count at what piggy I am, but this Lil piggy went nom, nom, nom all day long

I don't know mine. Or if I did I don't recall it. I'm happy with it whatever it is.

Off topic, but am I the only one who doesn't know my bougie size?

Is there a fucking topic? My bougie size is the New York tunnel judging by how much I ate this weekend. Blue crab cakes. Sweet potato fries. Grilled founder. A pancake. Gelato. Home made fudge. Fried plantains and chimichuri sauce. Freshly made guacamole and chips. Jeezus I'm telling on myself. But I did wait 30 minutes before drinking.....a margarita.

Off topic, but am I the only one who doesn't know my bougie size?

I have no clue what mine is...I really don't care either lol

I don't know my bougie size either. Butter, that food sounds absolutely heavenly!

I ate huge amounts before surgery as well. I love food, yes, but if I'm being honest with myself, I ate just to eat. I didn't always choose good/tasty food. Just food. Major addiction, right? I still struggle and the struggle is getting harder rather than easier. I've strayed though. From this site, from my fitness pal, from all support. I realize support is what I'm going to need forever. So, my goal is to get back into reading these posts, track my calories, and fitness. I haven't stopped working out, so that's one good thing!

before surgery I ate because I loved to eat......Now after reading some posts, I realized that I ate out of emotions too......Now today, I am working on my emotions and healing some of the areas that were traumatized after a trauma I experienced when I was 16 years old. Yep, that was 40 years ago on November 17, my whole life changed......This is where my life had spiraled down hill. But I am going to heal the emotional size of me so that I don't eat out of emotions now.......Thankful I chose this surgery 2 years ago.............. :P

Children, children, do I need to bring out my SOAP?? :)

BTW lip lady.. You're tagged in skin pics post. Well, you would be tagged if it was possible to tag here ;)

Is there a f**king topic? My bougie size is the New York tunnel judging by how much I ate this weekend. Blue crab cakes. Sweet potato fries. Grilled founder. A pancake. Gelato. Home made fudge. Fried plantains and chimichuri sauce. Freshly made guacamole and chips. Jeezus I'm telling on myself. But I did wait 30 minutes before drinking.....a margarita.

See, I think BtB see eye to eye here. I believe a lot of people would think, "Woa! What a cheater!" And his line, "Jeezus I'm Telling on myself", is unnecessary, for me. I don't call this cheating, I call it living.

Now, you have to keep it in context. Butter reached goal a long time ago and is in maintenance mode. If this were the post of someone 4 months post-op and is crying about not being able to lose weight, well ... my post would take a different track.

Perhaps I am trying to justify my own demons, I don't know ... because I am sitting here typing this while eating a coffee Crisp (Canadians are so lucky) whilst drinking a chocolate mocha coffee made with half and half. But, I too, am at goal and have been for over a year and a half. Do I consider this a cheat? Heck NO! (Can't find a good swear word that ends in ED here :() I am back to exercising and for the most part, I follow the guidelines pretty closely. But these Coffee Crisps were sent from mephistopheles himself. I have one of these a week.

What I do consider cheating, though, is when I eat for the reasons we have been chatting about here recently. When I eat not because I am hungry, but when I am eating just for the sake of eating. When I am looking to be comforted or feel justified in making poor choices.

Thank you Misty for your intimate share. Very brave. Just know that your share has helped more people than you can imagine. As the old saying goes, God can move mountains, but bring a shovel. We are all works in progress, so I wanted to congratulate you on picking up your shovel.

BTW lip lady.. You're tagged in skin pics post. Well, you would be tagged if it was possible to tag here ;)

Lol I love that post..

"Hey fatties would you mind lifting up your shirt for me so I can see your hanging skin... As to scare the shitted out off myself"